PALUBA
April 18, 2024, 09:26:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Privatna kompanija otvara Top Gun školu na Islandu  (Read 2806 times)

dexy
kapetan korvete

« on: August 31, 2010, 06:15:36 pm »

Privatna kompanija pod nazivom ECA Program planira da otvori trening centar po uzoru na američku Top Gun školu. Planirano je formiranje tvz. "agresorskog tima", a trenutno se pregovara sa vladom Islanda o iznajmljivanju vojne baze Keflavik. Ova kompanija je, navodno, već sklopila ugovor sa Bekaruskom kompanijom Beltechexport o kupovini 30 aviona tipa Su-27, određene radarske sisteme, kao i određene PVO sisteme. Avioni tipa Su-27 najverovatnije nisu poreklom iz Belorusije, ali će njihov remont da obavi beloruska kompanija.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Iceland could become ‘Top Gun’ training base

A private company proposes establishing a military ‘aggressor’ type training facility in Iceland.

Gary Parsons - 31-Aug-2010

August 31: The Financial Times reports that the Icelandic government is considering renting out part of Keflavik Air Base to a private company that proposes establishing a military ‘aggressor’ type training facility for western air forces.

The company, ECA Program, was created in 2007 by two Dutch businessmen with the “goal of developing the world’s first contractor provided Integrated Training support for military services”. It has agreed terms with the Belarusian military export authority Beltechexport to buy 30 Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker fighters in a deal worth approximately €1.2 billion including ground-based radar systems, command & control units and surface-to-air missile defence units. First deliveries will take place in September and will be completed before the end of 2012, claims ECA. Pilot and operator training is planned to start to enable first operations towards the end of the year.

The source of the Flankers is unclear as the Belarusian Air Force & Air Defence Corps is unlikely to want to sell its small force of 18 Su-27P aircraft. ECA says the aircraft are of Russian build and will be refurbished by Beltechexport and has been recruiting pilots through an advertisement in Flight International magazine, detailing “deployments in the EU and Middle East”. ECA says that no training would be done in Icelandic airspace and three international Forward Operating Locations (FOL) would be used along with two main operating bases, Keflavik being one.

Izvor: key.aero

* Ruski Vitezovi.jpg (137.85 KB, 900x600 - viewed 116 times.)
Rocker
stariji vodnik I klase

Palubin savetnik za hardver

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:01:23 am »

Koji su uslovi za prijavu? Grin
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 01:09:20 am »

Pretpostavljam da žele da privuku ratna vazduhoplovstva da kod njih šalju pilote i avione kako bi vežbali manevarsku borbu. Videćemo da li će projekat da zaživi, i da li će moći da zarade na njemu.
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 04:34:58 pm »

NATO "bez komentara" na vesti o otvaranju Top Gun škole na Islandu, dko ruski stručnjaci smatraju da je tekst u Financial Times-u naručen kako bi se reklamirala firma "ECA Program". Belaruska firma demantuje umešanost u posao, iako je prethodno potvrdila priču Financial Times-u. Za to vreme ECA tvrdi da je najmanje 5 zemalaj zaiteresovano da testiraju svoje pilote protiv aviona koji najviše koriste Rusija i Kina.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
NATO 'no comment' on Russian warplane deal report
http://en.rian.ru/world/20100901/160423765.html
14:16 01/09/2010
NATO declined to comment on Wednesday on a report saying it could use Russian Sukhoi Su-27 fighters at a Cold War-era base in Iceland for training purposes.

NATO declined to comment on Wednesday on a report saying it could use Russian Sukhoi Su-27 fighters at a Cold War-era base in Iceland for training purposes.

The Financial Times reported on Monday the Icelandic government is in talks on renting an airbase to a private company, ECA, that says it is buying up to $1.5 bln of Sukhoi Su-27 warplanes from Belarus for use as a mock enemy in military training exercises.

The paper said ECA has agreed to buy 15 Su-27 jets from BelTechExport, a Belarusian arms export company, with an option for 18 more.

"We have studied this interesting report, but cannot comment because we do not have official information on the issue at hand," an official at the NATO headquarters in Brussels who requested anonymity said.

A Russian arms trade expert dismissed the FT report that NATO is going to buy Su-27 fighters in Belarus as a "spoof."

"Judging by the figures cited and the unprecedented nature of the contract in question, one can assume that it is a made-to-order article, which is designed to promote the ECA company," said Igor Korotchenko, head of a Moscow-based think tank on the international arms trade.

ECA Program says it has already signed up five air forces keen to test their pilots and jets against "an aircraft most commonly flown by the Russian and Chinese militaries."

BelTechExport denied knowledge of the deal on Monday, having previously confirmed it to the Financial Times.

According to the FT story, an official at the Belarusian agency responsible for approving arms exports said later he was not aware of it and Rosoboronexport, the Russian state arms exporter, denied involvement.

BRUSSELS, September 1 (RIA Novosti)

Izvor RIA Novosti

* Russian Sukhoi Su-27 fighters.jpg (26.09 KB, 600x340 - viewed 103 times.)
80sBoy
vodnik

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 12:28:36 pm »

E bas su nasli na Islandu koji nema mesec dana  suncanog i lepog vremena u toku godine.

dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 04:19:36 pm »

Zvanični sajt kompanije ECA:

http://www.eca-program.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: