PALUBA
April 18, 2024, 06:42:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugarska kupuje Kfir?  (Read 1739 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: July 09, 2011, 10:35:17 am »

Club Krile

Prošle nedelje u poseti bugarskom Ministarstvu odbrane bila je delegacije izraelske kompanije IAI. Kako se saznaje, Izraelci su ponudili Bugarskoj avione tipe Kfir u verziji C.60.

Avioni Kfir nalaze se u naoružanju RV Kolumbije, Ekvadora, Šri Lanke, Izarela i SAD (za potrebe obuke pilota)

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Aviation magazine “Club KRILE” (WINGS) is as always the first to bring the aviation news to you.
 Last week we were the first to inform about the coming visit of Israeli company IAI (http://www.pan.bg/view_article-1-5101-Izraelska-delegaciq-v-Bylgariq-po-pokana-na-MO.html) and today IAI offered Kfir as a new combat aircraft for the Bulgarian Air force.
 It coincided with the two days visit of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Bulgaria, which may bring another competitor for a new fighter for Bulgarian Air force – the modernized Kfir C.60. Two weeks ago the Bulgaria defense minister Anu Angelov was ‘tempted’ by such an offer when visited the IAI booth at the Paris Air show. The supposed price in times smaller compared to the ones offered by the companies requested by RfI, sent in February to Eurofighter, SAAB, Boeing and Martin Lockheed.
 And the official announcement from today is that Bulgaria and Israel will hold a first joint session of their governments and sign a defence cooperation agreement on July 7 in Sofia, the Bulgarian foreign ministry said Tuesday. "This is the first joint session that Israel holds with another country in the (Balkan) region," ministry spokeswoman Vesela Cherneva said. Cherneva said the two countries will sign a bilateral agreement for defence cooperation, with Israeli companies encouraged to participate in the modernisation of Bulgaria's defence equipment.

* Sri_Lanka_Air_Force_Kfir.jpg (73.16 KB, 750x500 - viewed 135 times.)
Рашо
Stručni saradnik - RV i PVO
kapetan korvete

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 01:50:37 pm »

Bugari će biti budale ako se upecaju na ovu ponudu. Ili je u pitanju novinarska patka...
Izraelski Kfirovi su još u prošlom vijeku povučeni iz upotrebe i konzervisani, a i tada su već bili izraubovani.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: