PALUBA
March 29, 2024, 03:13:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mi-26TZ prvi put izvršio tankovanje goriva tenkovima  (Read 1869 times)

dexy
kapetan korvete

« on: September 18, 2011, 04:13:44 pm »

16. septembar 2011.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Mi-26TZ prvi put izvršio tankovanje goriva tenkovima i oklopnim vozilima u istoriji ruskih oružanih snaga.
Tankovanje je izvršeno tokom manevara održanih u blizini Čelabinska, a gorivo su dobili tenkovi T-72, oklopna vozila BMP-2 i BTR-80.
Ova verzija helikoptera je razvijena 1988. godinea prvi serijski Mi-26TZ je poleteo 1996. godine. U helikopter može da stane oko 14000 litara goriva i oko 1040 litara maziva.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Mi-26TZ helicopters have refueled the ground armored vehicles for the first time

The Mi-26TZ tanker helicopter has refueled the ground armored vehicles for the first time in the history of Russian air forces, Lenta.ru reports.

The refueling has been carried out during maneuvers near Chelyabinsk at the simulated battlefield. The fuel tanks of T-72 tanks, BMP-2 infantry combat vehicles and BTR-80 kangaroo carrier have been filled with fuel during the maneuvers.

The modification of Mi-26 tanker designated as TZ has been created in 1988. The helicopter’s main objective is supplying the fuel for jets, helicopters and ground vehicles. The first serial Mi-26TZ has performed its maiden flight in 1996. The vehicle is able to carry up to 14 thousand liters of fuel and about 1,040 liters of lubricants. The set-up/tear-down time of the refueling system varies from 10 to 25 minutes.

Izvor: http://www.ruaviation.com/news/2011/9/16/541/

* Mi-26TZ_KZ_04.JPG (80.13 KB, 1024x680 - viewed 162 times.)

* Mi-26TZ.jpg (62.21 KB, 600x400 - viewed 174 times.)
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 04:28:14 pm »

Odlično, još u nečem su Rusi opet prvi u svetu. Mada, bih rekao da je takva tehnologija bila davno dostupna svima. Ali, ovde se radi o sistematskoj popuni GSM cele jedne OMJ. GSM - горюче-смазочные материалы.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info