PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 03:37:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Čitajte na Palubi roman "Centar" u nastavcima, autora srpskog podoficira i našeg administratora Kuzme

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Požar na turskom tankeru "Nazo S"  (Read 2477 times)

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« on: June 22, 2013, 09:26:43 am »

PLAMEN NA BRODU 55 MILJA OD DUGOG OTOKA

USRED JADRANA Gori tanker za ulja i kemikalije! U pomoć krenuli tegljači s protupožarnim topovima.

Na turskom tankeru "Nazo S", 40 nautičkih milja od Ancone i 55 nautičkih milja zapadno od Dugog otoka, izbio je požar, a posada je prekrcana na brod "Anamaria", izvijestili su večeras iz Ministarstvo pomorstva prometa i infrastrukture RH.

Turski tanker "Nazo S" plovio je iz Ravene prema Crnom moru u luku Galati, a večeras oko 18 sati iz još neutvrđenih razloga izbio je požar na nadgrađu broda.

Na tankeru za ulja i kemikalije nema tereta, a u požaru je cijeli krmeni dio broda.

Nacionalna središnjica za usklađivanje traganja i spašavanja na moru u Rijeci poziv u pomoć zaprimila je oko 18,10 sati od zapovjednika turskog tankera.

Plovilo, dužine 91 metara, nalazi se u talijanskoj zoni odgovornosti, oko 3 nautičke milje od linije razgraničenja područja traganja i spašavanja između Hrvatske i Italije.

Dvanaest članova posade odmah su prekrcani na brod "Anamaria" koji je plovio u blizini, te nema ozlijeđenih, ističu iz hrvatskog Ministarstva.

Prema informacijama od MRCC Roma prema tankeru koji je u plamenu, upućena su dva tegljača s protupožarnim topovima i jedan patrolni brod koji će, prema procjeni, na poziciju stići noćas oko 1 sat.

O slučaju su obaviještene sve lučke kapetanije Republike Hrvatske i Obalna straža te su pozvani na pripravnost za slučaj potrebe, a u pripravnosti je i remorker "Pluton" Jadranskog pomorskog servisa.

VTS Služba putem radara nadzire kretanje broda u plamenu, a MRCC Rijeka kontinuirano je u kontaktu s MRCC Roma radi ažuriranja podataka. MRCC Rijeka prikuplja podatke o stanju na tankeru, tehničkim detaljima, konstrukciji i količini pogonskog goriva na brodu.

O navedenom se izvještavaju zapovjednik i članovi i Stožera za provedbu plana intervencija kod iznenadnih onečišćenja mora za slučaj potrebe pomoći, navodi Josipa Perica, voditeljica Službe za odnose s javnošću Ministarstvo pomorstva prometa i infrastrukture

JL
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 10:26:29 am »

Dvije sličice tankera sa VISUALSHIPS

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
poz.

* NazoS_1.jpg (95.14 KB, 925x568 - viewed 114 times.)

* NazoS_2.jpg (99.47 KB, 925x583 - viewed 111 times.)
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 11:08:06 am »

Malo sa neta. Vatra je ugašena jutros oko pet sati.

The chemical tanker Nazo S , flying the Turkish flag, which started at 7.45 am from the port of Ravenna, is on fire in the late afternoon to 37 miles off the coast of Civitanova .The twelve crew members abandoned ship and took refuge on rafts where they were joined at night by means of the Maritime Directorate of Ancona .

On the spot also came two tugs with firefighting systems Ravenna Sers Group and stationed in the port of Ancona. The danger is that leaks into the sea fuel oil which has on board for the journey up to the Galatians, on the shores of Danube, Romania. For the risk of pollution marine was alerted the national consortium Castalia, which deals with environmental protection of the coasts: the alarm has mobilized the personnel of two vessels equipped, the Secomar 4, stationed in the port of Ravenna and the Monterosa positioned Giulianova. At about 19, the 12 crew members are stat i rescued from a container, diverted to the crash site. During the night they arrived in Master in Ancona, where they were interrogated in the investigation into the causes of administrative ' fire opened by the Coast Guard.

The Nazo S is a chemical tanker of 91 meters, about 2,200 gross tons , built in 1975. From the Egyptian port of Damietta had arrived yesterday in Ravenna and had dumped 950 tons of ethanol.Ravenna from the Turkish ship took off and empty 'gas free'.

At about 18, the fire department would depart from the cabin crew. Nazo The S was in international waters, at a point that requires a few hours of sailing to be reached from the coast of Ancona. The unknown factor is related to the maintenance of tanks and how much fuel has embarked (the bunker was not carried out in the port of Ravenna).

The fire was then turned off at 5 am this morning. The jets of water and foam of two tugboats and means of firefighters sent by the Port of Ancona have been right of the flames, but the cameras report that in some areas of the hull still the temperature approaches 100 degrees. Uncertainty over the fate of the ship:'' We're trying to track down the owner of the turkish Nazo-S - says Admiral John Pettorino, commander of the Maritime Directorate of Ancona - to understand if and 'able to tow it to a port near , or how it intends to proceed.''

http://www.seanews.com.tr/article/ACCIDENTS/105076/NAZO-S-fire-turkish-tanker-adriatic/

* nazos.jpg (37.03 KB, 250x333 - viewed 109 times.)

* u1_nazossssss.jpg (113.28 KB, 987x756 - viewed 93 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info