PALUBA
April 18, 2024, 05:32:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Na ušću Konga potonula platforma Perro Negro 6  (Read 1564 times)

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« on: July 03, 2013, 04:14:10 pm »

Na ušću Konga potonula platforma kojom je zapovijedao Zadranin
Jedan se član posade, vođa palube iz Bugarske, smatra nestalim, a šestoro ih je lakše ozlijeđeno.

Piše: Tamara Opačak-Klobučar

Platforma Perro Negro 6, smještena kod ušća rijeke Kongo, između obala Angole i DR Konga, u noći na utorak prevrnula se i potonula, no u trenutku prevrnuća posada od 103 člana među kojima je bilo i Hrvata već je bila evakuirana, izvjestili su iz tvrtke Saipem. No, jedan se član posade, vođa palube iz Bugarske, smatra nestalim, a šestoro ih je lakše ozlijeđeno.

Kako se doznaje u Sindikatu pomoraca Hrvatske u posadi je bilo više Hrvata, iz Rijeke i okolice Zagreba, a i zapovjednik je pomorac iz Zadra. Svi naši pomorci su dobro i smješteni su u kampu tvrtke. Priprema se njihov povratak u Hrvatsku, a prije toga trebaju dobiti zamjenske dokumente od hrvatskog veleposlanstva u Portugalu.

Saipem je izvjestio da se nesreća dogodila prilikom pozicioniranja platforme, prije početka radova bušenja. Zbog popuštanja jedne od triju noga došlo je do oštećenja koji je uzrokovao prodor vode. Istog dana platforma se prevrnula i potonula.

VL

Saipem informs that on July 1, the jack up drilling rig Perro Negro 6, due to the collapsing of the seabed under one of the three legs, suddenly tilted and suffered hull damages, causing water intake.

The event occurred during the rig positioning on location prior to starting drilling operations, between the coasts of Angola and the Democratic Republic of Congo, near the mouth of the Congo River, in approximately 40 metres of water.

At 10.30 AM CEST, the rig, with no personnel on-board, capsized and sank.

The emergency procedures were promptly activated to ensure the evacuation of the personnel on-board. After the sudden and significant tilting, among the 103 crew members, one was recorded missing and another six incurred minor injuries.

At this moment, no environmental impacts have been reported, and all the prevention measures are being implemented.

The Saipem emergency response team is mobilised and is working closely with the Angolan Authorities and the Client’s operational team.

Saipem is covered by insurance for loss of equipment, wreck removal, as well as for any possible environmental damages.

http://worldmaritimenews.com/

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* Saipem-Jack-Up-Rig-Perro-Negro-6-Sinks-Off-Angola.jpg (78.83 KB, 954x687 - viewed 82 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: