PALUBA
March 29, 2024, 03:38:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Partizan Naval Battles during WWII  (Read 79192 times)

lupodimare89
mornar

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2021, 09:10:36 pm »

In the book Navy NOVOJ( Mornarica NOVOJ )  you have detailed actions that interest you. The author is Jovan Vasiljevic

Greetings! While the book could be surely interesting to me (i've already seen some samples before with very nice photos), sadly i cannot read paper books in original language. Personally I prefer to check and read the original documents/reports when available: but could be very interesting to see there is some reader who noticed extra details or fix for some of the most poorly described episodes. ^^

Also technically i am in the process to keep reading the Ultra DEFE files for the Mediterranean, and these were not surely available by the time the book was published. Especially for the light German landing crafts, some info surfaced only in the last twenty years and other data are still missing.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info