PALUBA
April 26, 2024, 09:02:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Razarač klase Zumwalt  (Read 107779 times)

lovac
Stručni saradnik za brodska oružja i sisteme
kapetan fregate

« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2016, 12:11:46 pm »

Tek na slici koju je gvardian postovao, može se videti kolika je to grdosija od broda (usporedba sa razaračem klase Arleigh Burke)
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2016, 01:04:22 pm »

Prilikom projektovanja  je brodograđevno odeljenje Generalštaba oformilo dva  projektantska tima - "plavi i zlatni". Idejna rešenja bila su vrlo slična za oba tima.  Brod oko 15.000 tona stD, dužina oko 180m, širina nešto manje od 25m, netradicionalna forma trupa sa wave piercing pramcem, bokovima zavaljenim unutra, velikim bločnim nadgrađem, elektropogonom i znatnom automatizacijom radi smanjenja posade na minimum. Brod je veliki. Željno očekujem objavljene rezultate probnih vožnji, naročito na jačem moru.
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2016, 05:04:27 pm »

Јахта Андреја Мељниченка... веома подсећа на Zumwalta. Ипак, обратите пажњу да нема унутра заваљене бокове, већ се бок шири упоље од водене линије навише! Јахта се ваљда зове просто "А". А где је А, него у Кумборском теснацу. А дугачка је А негде 118м, или тако нешто.

* 12088557_713407518803619_9188777519530215764_n.jpg (83.46 KB, 960x540 - viewed 162 times.)
lovac
kapetan fregate

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2016, 07:31:41 pm »

Pa, pitanje je ko je pametniji Meljničenko ili USA konstruktori brodova - vezano za nagib bokova broda? Ne verujem da su ameri uludo ulupali milione dolara u formu trupa broda, koja je na samom startu osuđena na propast.

Praksa će pokazati!
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2016, 08:01:23 pm »

Pa, pitanje je ko je pametniji Meljničenko

A ovaj se u konstruisanje brodova razume kao i pokojni Dragan Nikolić u pevanje.
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2016, 08:03:06 pm »

Ispitivanja modela u bazenu i kompjutersko modeliranje su već pokazali ozbiljnu manljivost "tumblehome" forme nadvodnog dela trupa. Mogli su da pitaju takođe francuske  vojnopomorske istoričare, a i ruske (zbog klase Borodino). Takođe, pramčani deo ima malu plovnost i nikakav uzgon. Nije razarač od 15.000 tona wave piercing katamaran za turiste od Melburna do Tasmanije, naročito što ima artiljeriju koja nikada ne može biti potpuno vodonepropusna. Čekamo izviješća sa pokusnih vožnji!!! Cool Neće valjda pokusni kunići zaplivati!?
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2016, 12:20:51 pm »

Uslovna vizija razarača DD-21, hipotetičke alternative preskupom i naduvanom Zumwaltu? Nema "tumblehome" trupa.

* 2106.jpg (157.9 KB, 1000x699 - viewed 161 times.)
tihi
potporučnik

« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:42 pm »

The USS Zumwalt Can't Fire Its Guns Because the Ammo Is Too Expensive
At $800,000 a round, the ammunition is simply to expensive for the Navy to afford.
MOST POPULAR

Scientists Accidentally Discover Efficient Process To Turn CO2 Into Ethanol

How To Land On An Aircraft Carrier You Can Barely Even See

The 23 Best IPhone Apps To Download Now

By Kyle Mizokami
Nov 7, 2016
Just three weeks after commissioning the USS Zumwalt, the U.S. Navy has admitted it is canceling ammunition specially developed for the ship's high-tech gun systems because the rounds are too expensive. The guns, tailor made for the destroyer, will be unable to fire until the Navy chooses a cheaper replacement round.

The Zumwalt-class destroyers were conceived in the late 1990s as the first of a new generation of stealthy warships. The radar signature of the 610 foot long warship is that of a 50-foot fishing boat, making the Zumwalts great for getting in close to an enemy coastline and then using the 155-millimeter Advanced Gun Systems mounted on the front of the hull. The guns were designed to fire the advanced Long Range Land Attack Projectile, a GPS guided shell with a range of 60 miles.

The result would have been a destroyer that could rain shells down on enemy targets incredible accuracy, clearing a path for U.S. Marines as they advance inland. Alternately, they could strike targets such as terrorist training camps, military bases, and other static targets. The two Advanced Gun System howitzers are fed by a magazine containing 600 rounds of ammunition, making it capable destroying hundreds of targets at a rate of up to ten per minute.

Here's how the Advanced Gun System was supposed to work.

Now the U.S. Navy is admitting that the LRLAP round is too expensive to actually purchase, leaving the nearly $4 billion dollar destroyer's guns high and dry.

According to Defense News, the LRLAP round costs $800,000—or more—each, making the rounds prohibitively expensive. The Navy blames the rise in cost on the fact that the Zumwalt class went from a planned 32 ships to just 3, drastically cutting the number of LRLAP rounds it was going to purchase.

A May report by US Naval Institute News estimated each LRLAP round to cost between $400,000 to $700,000. For context, the smaller Mk. 45 5-inch gun, standard on Navy destroyers and cruisers, fires an unguided round with a range of 21 miles. Each round costs between $1,600 and $2,200.

The LRLAP round was developed by Lockheed Martin. In 2001, the director of Lockheed's guided projectiles division claimed the LRLAP would cost "less than $50,000 each." Even factoring in inflation, the rounds have ended up costing nearly twelve times as much.

According to Defense News, the U.S. Navy is considering alternatives to LRLAP. One is the Excalibur GPS-guided artillery round. First developed for Army howitzers, contractor BAE Systems has come up with a naval version that can hit targets out to 26 miles. Excalibur costs about $68,000 each—which coincidentally is the same as Lockheed Martin's 2001 estimate for the LRLAP, adjusted for inflation.

Another option is to get rid of the Advanced Gun System entirely and go with railguns. The Navy has been planning to build the third Zumwalt-class destroyer, USS Lyndon B. Johnson, with railguns—provided the technology was mature enough. It may just be worthwhile to send the first ship back to the shipyard to be refitted with railguns, and delay the second ship so it can be fitted with railguns from the get-go.

RELATED STORY

The Zumwalt Is Here, Now What About the Railgun?
A third option would be to get rid of the guns and devote their space to missiles. The Zumwalt-class was developed during a period when the U.S. Navy didn't face the prospect of fighting other navies on the high seas. In a search to remain relevant, the Navy developed the Advanced Gun System, which has zero capability to target other ships. In the nearly two decades since the Zumwalt class was proposed, the Chinese and Russian Navies have undergone a period of expansion, and their respective governments have grown more aggressive.

The Zumwalt-class destroyers have only 80 vertical launch missile silos, the least of any U.S. Navy destroyer or cruiser class. Under the missiles-only alternative, the Zumwalts could swap both guns for even more silos. These silos could house SM-6 long range anti-air missiles, Evolved Sea Sparrow short range anti-air missiles, Tomahawk cruise missiles, and the new Long Range Anti-Ship Missile. Replacing the AGS with a field of silos could give the Zumwalts up to 200 missile spaces, more than any other ship in the Western world.

According to USNI News, the U.S. Navy wouldn't talk about LRLAP costs as late as last May. The Navy has known it wasn't getting 32 Zumwalt-class destroyers since 2008—the better part of a decade. Why it has taken this long to announce it would not be buying ammunition for a $22.5 billion dollar weapon system—which was specifically developed to use that ammunition—is a mystery.

preuzeto sa http://http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a23738/uss-zumwalt-ammo-too-expensive/?src=socialflowFB

Amerikanci su se bas zaletali u proteklih 20-ak godina sa beskorisno skupim projektima...
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2016, 04:48:22 pm »

Niko ih nije gurao u to. 90ih su bili potpuno slobodni da planiraju kako god su hteli! Ipak, kako nas istorija povijesti uči, vojnici se uvek spremaju za prošli rat. Kad bismo znali tačno kako će budući rat izgledati - ratova ne bi ni bilo. Silom prirodnih okolnosti, ratni brod mora zadovoljiti, sem oružnih, kriterijume boravka u okruženju VODE - MORA i OKEANA, što je čoveku strano okruženje. Da počnemo od prelepe hrvatske izreke - "čuvaj se senjske bure i šibenske cure".

Preskup i katastrofalno loš projekat budućeg američkog razarača, koji slučajno ili namerno, ali nedvojbeno ponavlja dokazane greške brodograđevnih inženjera s kraja XIX veka dobar je dokaz nekritičkog odnosa prema brodu i moru. Kupola čuvenog AGS 155mm ne samo da ne može obezbediti hermetičnost oružnog sistema koji po suštini svojoj ne trpi slanu vodu, već je i municija za taj čuveni top toliko skupa da sprečava upotrebu topa kao oružnog sistema. Amerikanci, vodeća nacija na planeti, nije zadžaba ograničila projekat Zumwalta sa 32 na tri broda - a i ta tri pitanje je kako će biti korišćeni. Iskreno navijam da nikada taj AGS ne bude korišćen. Preko 100 milja dometa za superprecizan top koji treba da na cilj dostavi 45 kila gvožđa sa oko 5 kila eksploziva -  to je čak i meni smešno. Aman, ljudi Božiji, stavite dva topa 127mm L/64 ili "marinizujte" mehanizam TH 155mm sa automatskim punjačem u hermetizovanoj kupoli. A te "Vlašine"  koji su projektovali AGS 155mm, a izgleda ne umeju ni da plivaju, otpustite i stornirajte im socijalno osiguranje. Zabranite im državni angažman sve do penzije. Neka obrću pljeskavice za 5$ na sat, jadni ne bili.
lovac
kapetan fregate

« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2016, 08:14:45 pm »

1 b/k po brodu za superprecizan 155 mm top (ako sam dobro shvatio) iznosi 600 granata x 800 000 $ po granati = 480 000 000 $ za b/k glavne artiljerije.

Ovde nije uračunata cena ostale brodske municije i raznoraznih raketa, koje su takođe veoma skupe ... Ispada, da bi obnovili brodski komplet municije (u nekom hipotetičkom ratu) treba im više od nekoliko 1 000 000 000 $ 

Zaista nije jasno kome je to isplativo?
Mislim da je to i za USA previše.
tihi
potporučnik

« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2016, 09:09:07 pm »

Cak i da ne ispali ni jedan jedini projektil, zamislite gubitak takvog broda sa punim BK u nekoj nesreci ili protivnickim dejstvom...
vathra
potporučnik

« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2016, 10:38:29 am »

A te "Vlašine"  koji su projektovali AGS 155mm, a izgleda ne umeju ni da plivaju, otpustite i stornirajte im socijalno osiguranje. Zabranite im državni angažman sve do penzije. Neka obrću pljeskavice za 5$ na sat, jadni ne bili.
Размишљаш као нови амерички председник.
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2016, 02:54:08 pm »

Arleigh Burke su nasuprot Zumwaltu odlični, moćni i lepi brodovi. Baš me briga šta misli Trump, meni je važno šta ja mislim. Da se ja pitam, a ne pitam se Cheesy, stvarno bih otpustio par hiljada ljudi iz GD, Lockheed-Martina sa sve Mariettom, sve brodarske inženjere iz BU Ships (brodograđevne uprave MGŠ) - one koji su glasali za projekat Zumwalt, itd., itd.
Рашо
Stručni saradnik - RV i PVO
kapetan korvete

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2016, 09:13:01 pm »

Ето одмах неке муке...

Како вијест каже, брод је доживио хаварију током проласка Панамским каналом на свом путу ка Сан Дијегу. Узет је у тегаљ и одвучен до бивше америчке морнаричке базе Родман.

Destroyer Zumwalt breaks down and gets tow in Panama Canal

By: Christopher P. Cavas, November 22, 2016

The new, high-tech destroyer Zumwalt suffered an engineering casualty Monday evening while passing through the Panama Canal and had to be towed to a berth, the Navy said.

The 3rd Fleet in San Diego was able to provide only a few details late Monday evening, but early reports indicated the problems stemmed from an issue with heat exchangers in the ship’s integrated power plant, which provides electrical power to both the propulsion plant and sensors, weapons and ship’s services.

Third Fleet spokesman Cmdr. Ryan Perry issued a statement late Monday:

“Vice Adm. Nora Tyson, commander, US Third Fleet, has directed USS Zumwalt (DDG 1000) to remain at ex-Naval Station Rodman in Panama to address engineering issues that occurred while transiting the Panama Canal. The timeline for repairs is being determined now, in direct coordination with Naval Sea Systems and Naval Surface Forces. The schedule for the ship will remain flexible to enable testing and evaluation in order to ensure the ship's safe transit to her new homeport in San Diego.”

The casualty occurred as the Zumwalt was passing through the lower half of the canal, and the ship was towed through the Miraflores locks at the southern, or Pacific end, to Rodman, a former U.S. base once known as the Balboa Naval Station. The ship is en route to its home port of San Diego.

The Zumwalt was commissioned Oct. 15 in a ceremony at Baltimore, having left its builder’s yard at Bath, Maine, on Sept. 7. The ship’s crew has been dealing with a series of relatively minor incidents, including a seawater leak in a shaft lube oil system in September and, reportedly, several engineering issues while the ship was at Mayport Naval Station in Florida in late October.

The ship’s integrated power system is a new layout that uses advanced induction motors to produce up to 78 megawatts of electrical power, far more than any previous destroyer or cruiser.

Once at San Diego, the Zumwalt will enter an extended industrial period to complete the installation of its combat system -- a job expected to continue through most of 2017.

www.navytimes.com
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2016, 09:40:36 pm »

Navodno je zvanično primljen u operativnu službu USN 15. oktobra 2016. U Panamskom kanalu se pokvario, a ionako je trebalo da ode u matičnu luku radi regulacije oružnih sistema koje bi trebalo da traje tokom cele 2017. godine.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: