PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 07:40:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAAB JAS-39 Gripen  (Read 177200 times)

jadran21
mladji vodnik

« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2017, 10:30:33 pm »

<iframe width="720" height="420" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZO9jfb0aU8Y?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2017, 10:42:30 pm »

Gripen je Gripen, sve ostalo su avioni.  Wink

poz.
Duki
Počasni član foruma
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2018, 10:25:47 pm »

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #273 on: July 28, 2019, 03:39:14 pm »

jeremijaljesina
stariji vodnik

« Reply #274 on: August 28, 2019, 09:25:29 pm »

Evo leti brazilski Gripen
jeremijaljesina
stariji vodnik

« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2019, 11:57:48 am »

Madjarski Gripeni
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2019, 04:44:49 pm »

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2020, 12:10:37 pm »

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #278 on: November 01, 2020, 06:56:43 pm »

This video discusses in detail the Gripen E fighter Jet.

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2021, 05:55:17 pm »

US Testing Saab JAS 39 Gripen the Super Advanced Swedish Fighter Jet

In 1979, the Swedish government began development studies for an aircraft capable of fighter, attack, and reconnaissance missions to replace the Saab 35 Draken and 37 Viggen in the Swedish Air Force. A new design from Saab was selected and developed as the JAS 39, first flying in 1988, delivery of first serial production airplane occurred in 1993, and entered service with the Swedish Air Force in 1996. Upgraded variants, featuring more advanced avionics and adaptations for longer mission times, began entering service in 2003.

The Saab Gripen is a small and versatile fighter that meets a very specific Swedish requirement, but its mantra of being “affordable” doesn’t mean it compromises on lethality. In fact, the latest Gripen E variant includes features that could help to inspire others’ future fighter plans.
milan55
Prijatelj foruma
zastavnik

« Reply #280 on: September 01, 2021, 11:32:28 am »

Par fotki kada je CH prije 2 godine razmisljala o Gripenu. Nije proslo na referendumu..

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Americki Ambasador u Svedskoj objavio podatak da je Svedska htjela upotrijebiti Gripena u Afganistanu da bi mu se poboljsao imidz i prodajne mogucnosti.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* SAAB 37 Gripen.jpg (50.24 KB, 1033x582 - viewed 5 times.)

* Gripen am Boden.jpg (62.19 KB, 1033x582 - viewed 3 times.)

* Gripen im Hangar.jpg (102.03 KB, 1033x582 - viewed 2 times.)

* Gripen in CH.jpg (64.81 KB, 1035x582 - viewed 3 times.)

* Gripen im Afganistan.jpg (64.05 KB, 1035x582 - viewed 4 times.)
jeremijaljesina
stariji vodnik

« Reply #281 on: December 14, 2021, 01:06:41 pm »

The South African Air Force Gripen fleet (SAAF) is temporarily on ground, without operating planes, due to lack of funding and maintenance and support contracts are not renewed in time, but the Gripens are likely to return to fly into the new year.
In a statement resulting from several investigations by the media, the South African Defense Department said the South African National Defense Force (SANDF)’s Air Defense capacity was negatively affected by the discussion nes extended on maintenance contracts.
“After a lengthy discussion between the South African Air Force (SAAF), via Armscor and Saab about the Gripen contract, both sides have submitted proposals and are being analyzed to ensure that the matter is addressed in a concluding manner te for the parts involved. It is unfortunate that the discussions have taken longer than expected as a result, which had a negative impact on Air Defense’s capacity,” said Siphiwe Dlamini, Chief of Communications at the Defense Department.
He added that “SAAF trusts that a solution will be found to solve this problem.” Due to the sensitivity surrounding the discussion, negotiations cannot be made public.”
Darren Olivier, director of African Defense Review, says that, “thanks to this delay, the SAAF Gripen fleet has been paralyzed for three months and will probably not be back on air until the end of January as soon as possible.”
He believes it’s a crisis caused mainly by severe budget cuts, “but apparently worsened by a dysfunctional relationship between SAAF and Armscor and poor contract management. “This is a crisis that should never have reached this point.”
At least in August this year, negotiations on the placement of new support contracts for Hawk and Gripen were still ongoing due to “high fixed costs”.
DefenseWeb understands that maintenance and support contracts were not renewed in time due to the requirements of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), the improper implementation of Armsc's Preference Procurement Regulations or and the financing restrictions.
It is believed that half of the Gripen's fleet of 26 planes was cannibalized for spare parts, while the crew lost money due to the lack of flight hours. This looks aggravated by the lack of PC-7 Mk II trainers available.

Source:
https://aviacionefossil.blogspot.com/2021/12/los-gripens-de-la-saaf-estan-en-tierra.html?fbclid=IwAR2AHZ89cdpS-KPDE8z6qniZ6NqZ1_4v8nq7kp14Y7osBI1ZhgZvdXokZeY
jeremijaljesina
stariji vodnik

« Reply #282 on: April 07, 2022, 07:46:43 pm »

Dolazak dva nova Gripena E u Brazil ovih dana

Kubovac
Global Moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2022, 08:58:05 pm »

Da bi se razvio borbeni avion za suzbijanje i uništavanje budućih pretnji, neophodna je saradnja između nekoliko operacija. U ovom filmu možete saznati više o tome šta Gripen E čini jedinstvenim i savršenim borbenim avionom za Švedsku.

Kubovac
Global Moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2023, 06:21:34 pm »

"Gripen" će leteti ukrajinskim nebom?

Švedska vlada razmatra donaciju borbenih aviona Gripen (Grifon) Ukrajini kako bi joj pomogla u borbi protiv Rusije, izvestio je Švedski državni radio.

Kako je navedeno, švedska vlada bi mogla da zvanično zatraži od oružanih snaga već u četvrtak da razmotre to pitanje, navodi se u izveštaju.

U izveštaju se kaže i da vlada želi da zna, između ostalog, kako bi primopredaja uticala na odbrambene sposobnosti Švedske i koliko brzo bi Švedska mogla da dobije nove lovce Gripen.

Holandija i Danska su najavile su isporuku borbenih aviona F-16 američke proizvodnje kako bi pomogli Ukrajini da se suprotstavi ruskoj vazdušnoj nadmoći.

Kako prenosi radio SR, Ukrajina se nada da će dobiti jednu diviziju mlaznjaka Gripen, švedskog Saab-a ili 16-18 aviona.

Švedska je ove godine rekla da će ukrajinskim pilotima dati priliku da testiraju Gripen, ali je vlada istovremeno saopštila da su joj potrebni svi njeni avioni za odbranu švedske teritorije.

Procena je da obuka Ukrajinaca traje najmanje šest meseci, a verovatno i duže kako bi piloti bili u stanju da u potpunosti upravljaju avionom.

Zbog toga bi avion Gripen mogao da preleti Ukrajinu najranije sledećeg leta, ukoliko vlada donese takvu odluku.

Međutim, kako prenosi nacionalni radio, takva odluka može biti doneta tek nakon pristupanja Švedske odbrambenom savezu NATO-a predvođenom SAD, za koji još uvek čeka ratifikaciju od država članica Turske i Mađarske.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Izvor

* gripen.jpg (15.65 KB, 640x426 - viewed 3 times.)
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info