PALUBA
April 19, 2024, 07:11:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite i neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi ste našli svoj aktivacioni link te aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 178   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smehoterapija  (Read 592200 times)

Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2025 on: January 25, 2017, 06:14:29 pm »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* 24. 01. 2017. - 1.jpg (38.82 KB, 346x346 - viewed 62 times.)

* 16195703_952722781527651_8500652467381536640_n.jpg (37.8 KB, 480x456 - viewed 73 times.)
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2026 on: January 26, 2017, 08:27:33 am »

Od svih jezika na svijetu jedino srpski ima "prošlo svršeno vrijeme u budućnosti" što se najbolje vidi iz rečenice:

- Jebo sam ti mater, ako te uvatim!
JASON
Stručni saradnik - istorija
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2027 on: January 26, 2017, 11:49:33 am »

* crni humor.jpg (52.32 KB, 770x173 - viewed 94 times.)
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2028 on: January 26, 2017, 12:34:07 pm »

Na satu likovnog nastavnica kaže:
"Za sljedeci puta imate zadatak opisati neku pjesmu crtežom"..
I tako nakon tjedan dana..
uciteljica prozove maricu
Učiteljica:Marice sta si nacrtala
Marica:Zvjezde i mjesec!
Učiteljica:a koju to pjesmu opisuje?
Marica:Zvjezda Tera Mjeseca.
E sad došo perica..
Učiteljica:perice sta si to nacrtao?
Perica:Stablo sa kojeg lisće opada i čovjeka koji sjedi i drka!
Učiteljica:Isuse perice..pa koju to pjesmu opisuje
a Perica če..
Dođe jesen ja se ne oženi!..

---

Negdje u srednjoj Bosni vidio Haso na svojoj šljivi medvjeda. Pozove on komunalno i dođe baja s kombijem iz kojeg vadi ljestve, pit-bulla i sačmaricu. Pita Haso ovog što će mu sve to.
Kaže: Ljestvama ću se popeti gore da stresem medvjeda, a pit je treniran da uhvati za jaja sve što padne s drveta. A puška? pita Haso.
E to ti drž' za slučaj da ja padnem s drveta.

---

Mladi Mujo oženio mladu Fatu, useliše oni u svoj novi stan i uživaju u medenom mjesecu.
I tako svake noći čuje se iz stana vriska i cika, uzdisanje i ljubavno stenjanje.
Nakon nekoliko dana sretne Mujo susjeda na ulazu, pa će njemu susjed:

- "Mujo, nemoj se ljutit', al' ne može se spavat od vas dvoje i vašeg seksanja.
De, stavi joj kakvu krpu u usta da ne vrišti tol'ko." -

"Ma nema problema komšija, ispričavam se, nisam znao da smo tako glasni."

Došla noć, kad u jednom trenutku čuje se Mujo:
- "KOMŠIJAAA, JEL 'VAKO DOBROOO ?"

- "DOBRO JE MUJO, DOBRO JE!" odgovara susjed.

Došla druga noć kad opet Mujo:
- "KOMŠIJAAA, JEL 'VAKO DOBROOO?"

Opet će ovaj:
- "DOBRO JE MUJOOO !"
Treće noći viče opet Mujo:
- "KOMŠIJAAA, JEL 'VAKO DOBROOO?"

Viče susjed iz svog stana:
- "DOBRO JE, DOBRO!".
Stigla noć, čuje se Mujo:

- "KOMŠIJAAA, JEL DOBRO 'VAKOOO?".
Šuti komšija, ne čuje se.

Opet će Mujo:
- "KOMŠIJAAA, JEL DOBRO 'VAKOOO?".

Kad odjednom viče komšija:
- "Mujo, vadi joj tu krpu iz usta, cijela zgrada misli da mene je*eš.

---

Razgovara Perica sa dedom:
- Deda, daj 500 dindži!
- Zašto?
- Da ne bi baka saznala da si na Fejsbuku udovac!

---

Kaže deda unuku:
- Sakrij se, dolazi učiteljica da vidi što nisi bio u školi.
Unuk dedi:
- Sakrij se ti! Nisam bio u školi je sam im javio da si umro.

---

- Molim vas, dve kutije „bromazepama“.
- Imate li recept?
- Da imam, pravio bih ga kod kuće!

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2029 on: January 27, 2017, 10:25:47 am »

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2030 on: January 29, 2017, 10:45:43 am »

* 16195613_384022768620457_1569066445419103297_n.jpg (16.25 KB, 270x437 - viewed 106 times.)
lovac
Stručni saradnik za brodska oružja i sisteme
kapetan fregate

« Reply #2031 on: January 29, 2017, 08:18:04 pm »

Zajebancija na temu sexualnih manijaka

Ovaj je izvorno naš:

kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2032 on: February 03, 2017, 01:01:26 pm »

John Cleese: Letter to the United States of America

Published on December 22, 2016

To the citizens of the United States of America, in light of your failure to elect a competent President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II resumes monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories. Except Utah, which she does not fancy.

Your new prime minister (The Right Honourable Theresa May, MP for the 97.8% of you who have, until now, been unaware there's a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America. Congress and the Senate are disbanded. A questionnaire circulated next year will determine whether any of you noticed.

To aid your transition to a British Crown Dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:

1. Look up "revocation" in the Oxford English Dictionary. Check "aluminium" in the pronunciation guide. You will be amazed at just how wrongly you pronounce it. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'favour' and 'neighbour'. Likewise you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters. Generally, you should raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. Look up "vocabulary." Using the same twenty seven words interspersed with filler noises such as "like" and "you know" is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. Look up "interspersed." There will be no more 'bleeps' in the Jerry Springer show. If you're not old enough to cope with bad language then you should not have chat shows.

2. There is no such thing as "US English." We'll let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take account of the reinstated letter 'u'.

3. You should learn to distinguish English and Australian accents. It really isn't that hard. English accents are not limited to cockney, upper-class twit or Mancunian (Daphne in Frasier). Scottish dramas such as 'Taggart' will no longer be broadcast with subtitles.You must learn that there is no such place as Devonshire in England. The name of the county is "Devon." If you persist in calling it Devonshire, all American States will become "shires" e.g. Texasshire Floridashire, Louisianashire.

4. You should relearn your original national anthem, "God Save The Queen", but only after fully carrying out task 1.

5. You should stop playing American "football." There's only one kind of football. What you call American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.1% of you aware there is a world outside your borders may have noticed no one else plays "American" football. You should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every two seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies) You should stop playing baseball. It's not reasonable to host event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside of America. Instead of baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders," which is baseball without fancy team stripe, oversized gloves, collector cards or hotdogs.

6. You will no longer be allowed to own or carry guns, or anything more dangerous in public than a vegetable peeler. Because you are not sensible enough to handle potentially dangerous items, you need a permit to carry a vegetable peeler.

7. July 4th is no longer a public holiday. November 2nd will be a new national holiday. It will be called "Indecisive Day."

8. All American cars are hereby banned. They are crap and it is for your own good. When we show you German cars, you will understand what we mean. All road intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left. At the same time, you will go metric without the benefit of conversion tables. Roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.

9. Learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips. Fries aren't French, they're Belgian though 97.8% of you (including the guy who discovered fries while in Europe) are not aware of a country called Belgium. Potato chips are properly called "crisps." Real chips are thick cut and fried in animal fat. The traditional accompaniment to chips is beer which should be served warm and flat.

10. The cold tasteless stuff you call beer is actually lager. Only proper British Bitter will be referred to as "beer." Substances once known as "American Beer" will henceforth be referred to as "Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine," except for the product of the American Budweiser company which will be called "Weak Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine." This will allow true Budweiser (as manufactured for the last 1000 years in Pilsen, Czech Republic) to be sold without risk of confusion.

11. The UK will harmonise petrol prices (or "Gasoline," as you will be permitted to keep calling it) for those of the former USA, adopting UK petrol prices (roughly $6/US gallon, get used to it).

12. Learn to resolve personal issues without guns, lawyers or therapists. That you need many lawyers and therapists shows you're not adult enough to be independent. If you're not adult enough to sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, you're not grown up enough to handle a gun.

13. Please tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us crazy.

14. Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all revenues due (backdated to 1776).

Thank you for your co-operation.

* John Cleese [Basil Fawlty, Fawlty Towers, Sir Lancelot of Camelot (Monty Python & The Quest for the Holy Grail), Torquay, Devon, England]

lovac
Stručni saradnik za brodska oružja i sisteme
kapetan fregate

« Reply #2033 on: February 03, 2017, 02:45:30 pm »

Šta se desi kada uzmeš previše vijagre (ili možda, kompot od afrčke šljive)

Duki
Počasni član foruma
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #2034 on: February 04, 2017, 01:01:06 pm »

I posle devet godina i dalje je smešno
JASON
Stručni saradnik - istorija
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2035 on: February 06, 2017, 09:58:44 am »

Боксерске приче

- Једном приликом послао сам аперкатом свог противника у публику.
- А знаш шта се тек мени у једном мечу десило. Тако сам ударио свог противника да је излетео, не само са ринга, већ и из дворане. А да би могао поново да се врати у меч, морао је да купи улазницу.
pvanja
kapetan korvete

« Reply #2036 on: February 07, 2017, 10:51:30 am »

Smiley

kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2037 on: February 07, 2017, 11:30:05 am »

Ово је добро!
Живео СНС.
Идемо у ЕУ!
tihi
potporučnik

« Reply #2038 on: February 07, 2017, 11:40:29 am »

Satira je uvek bila najace oruzije protiv vlasti.
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2039 on: February 07, 2017, 03:53:00 pm »

Pages:  1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 178   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: