PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 01:28:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik foruma PALUBAinfo

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tenderi (veliki remorkeri) JKRM  (Read 51300 times)

Suzcs
mornar

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2014, 05:18:27 pm »

Jedan incident sa JAKIM...

Marinero, thank you very much for that! Smiley It is very interesting! Smiley Can you tell me exactly which book shows this news? Do you know in what year happened this incident? Maybe 1941? Smiley

Sucz, the quote You are interested in is from the "Mornarički glasnik" publication, a two-monthly magazine od the ex Yugoslav Navy, which, unfortunately, You can not find anywhere on the web, scanned and published as PDF file. You can, however, find some of the magazine copies offered on sale via ebay or web sites like www.kupindo.com, or www.limundo.com. This particular text is from the number II, 1978. Regards!

Thank you very much for your reply!  Smiley About this particular text, could you tell me, exactly, the article and the author, and the pages inside this magazine? I would like to record that. Thank you in advance! Smiley
jadran2
Stručni saradnik - istorija RM
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2014, 06:14:22 pm »

Kr. brod "Silni"; 1928/29. Posada i komandant.
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* 6.jpg (226.95 KB, 1284x749 - viewed 158 times.)
marinero
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik fregate

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 10:36:51 pm »

Dear Suzcs,
The cover page of the publication You are interested in is attached below and the name of the article is "Pomorski udesi II dio" (Maritime Accidents - second part" by captain (retired) Slobodan Petrovic, page 228.
Since You are interested in the "JAKI", I have to mention that I know an old man (I think he is 97 now), he lives here in Tivat, and he  served on the "JAKI" in 1940-41 as a conscript. He was a singalist onboard and he told me that during his service on the "JAKI" he traveled along the Yugoslav coast of the Adriatic Sea, performing various duties, mainly supplying the isolated navy outposts on islands and towing other naval vessels. He was onboard the "JAKI" when World war II broke in Yugoslavia on April 6-th, 1941. His vessel had the task of operating (opening and closing) the anti-submarine barrier in Kumbor strait in Boka Kotorska Bay which consisted of a large towing wire with anti-torpedo nets attached to it. On the day the war commenced in the early morning of April 6-th, the "JAKI" was caught by surprise by the italian airplanes that attacked Boka Kotorska Bay, but suffered no damage and no casulties. The ship was moored in Kumbor, but had not had the steam pressure attained in quantity sufficient enough for the ship to get underway immediately, so she survived the first aerial attack motionless. Later, the steam pressure was achieved in order to get underway, and she sailed towards Pijavica cape in Bijela where a shipyard now exists. She spent there the entire April war till the capitulation of Yugoslav forces on April 16-th. The man who I told You about earlier,then, together with one of his friends, left the ship, and carrying an rifle and some ammo, departed on foot towards his home place in Ozrinići near Nikšić, some 100 kilometre away from Boka. He got there safely, hid the rifle, and took it again in his arms when he joined the uprisal in Montenegro on 13-th of July, 1941. He then joined the yugoslav partisan forces and fought with them in all of the ex Yugoslavia, till the war ended in May 1945.

Jedan incident sa JAKIM...

Marinero, thank you very much for that! Smiley It is very interesting! Smiley Can you tell me exactly which book shows this news? Do you know in what year happened this incident? Maybe 1941? Smiley

Sucz, the quote You are interested in is from the "Mornarički glasnik" publication, a two-monthly magazine od the ex Yugoslav Navy, which, unfortunately, You can not find anywhere on the web, scanned and published as PDF file. You can, however, find some of the magazine copies offered on sale via ebay or web sites like www.kupindo.com, or www.limundo.com. This particular text is from the number II, 1978. Regards!

Thank you very much for your reply!  Smiley About this particular text, could you tell me, exactly, the article and the author, and the pages inside this magazine? I would like to record that. Thank you in advance! Smiley

* MG 1.jpg (91.65 KB, 723x1024 - viewed 141 times.)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:45:24 pm by marinero » Logged
Suzcs
mornar

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2014, 12:44:25 am »

Dear marinero,

thank you so much for your patience with me! Smiley Your news are very very interested for my investigation.

So, the ship Jaki was in Bijela when the italian captured it?

Also, if it is possible, I would like to ask you the name of the old man of Tivat that served in the ship Jaki untill april 1941 (also by private message): his testimony is very interesting, so I would like to record it with his name as ex Jaki's soldier, to record his name in the future. But only if the old man agree, off course.

Many tanks in advance for your time that you spent for me.
Best regards
Danilo
marinero
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik fregate

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2014, 01:31:20 pm »

No problem Suzcs,
The name of the man in question is Ivan Vulanović, he is a retired major (naval technical branch) and lives in Tivat. And yes, the "JAKI" was in Bijela when italian forces captured her.

Suzcs
mornar

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2014, 11:28:00 pm »

Many tanks for your reply. Smiley
Loooking in internet I found some photos and news about the ship Jaki and an ex-soldier:

http://www.kolekcionari.com/showthread.php?t=7591&highlight=Jaki

If I understud well the croatian language, the ex-soldiers was in service in the ship Jaki when the italian arrived, and he was captured by the italians...probably he was an associate of Mr. Ivan Vulanovic.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 11:35:33 pm by Suzcs » Logged
mali od palube
Prijatelj foruma
potporučnik

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2014, 11:30:44 pm »

Nope!
Suzcs
mornar

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2014, 12:48:06 am »

Unfortunately I don't understand well the croatian language of the paragraph of the magazine posted by Marinero; I tried to help me with some on-line translator but without success. Sad Sad
Someone could make me an english translation? Thanks a lot in advance. Also I speak spanish language and franch language. Smiley
Here the paragraph:

Nasukanje remorkera Jaki kod Sv. Katarine, pre rata. Remorker Jaki je vozio iz Sibenika za severni Jadran. Bila je tiha letnja noc, bez mesecine, vidljivost dobra, pa su se svetionici opazali na udaljenostima, kako to pise u Popisu svetionika. Brod se oko ponoci priblizavao o. Katarina, na kome se nalazio crveni svetionik. Oficir straze, po nekom ustaljenom shvatanju i potpuno nemarno, smatrao je da sve sto je crveno treba ostaviti levo, pa je uzeo kurs izmedu o. Katarine i Biograda i nasukao se u plicaku.
marinero
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik fregate

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2014, 05:43:57 pm »

The JAKI tug grounding at St. Catherine island, before the war ( the author refers to the Worl War Two). The tug JAKI wa sailing from Sibenik to northern Adriatic. It was a calm summer night, with no Moon, visibility was good, so the lighthouses were visible just as it is mentioned in the List of Lihgts publication. At about midnight, the vessel approached the island of St. Catherine on which there was a red light placed. The officer on watch, by some common practice and completely recklessly, considered that he should pass the red light with ship`s  port side, so he took course in between the island of St.Catherine and Biograd, and grounded the ship in shallow watter.
Suzcs
mornar

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2014, 09:01:03 pm »

Thank you very much marinero!!  Smiley  Smiley I had sent you a private message.  Smiley
marinero
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik fregate

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2014, 08:58:10 pm »

Tender JAKI, ne mogu da sa sigurnošću odredim gdje je ovo slikano, a napomena na poledjini fotke slikane sredinom dvadesetih godina prošlog vijeka je "Komandant šporke flotile" ! Grin marinero

* s15.jpg (88.7 KB, 1275x884 - viewed 192 times.)
Suzcs
mornar

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 04:46:57 pm »

Thank you very much for your contribution.  Smiley Where have you found it? I had sent you a private message.  Smiley
Jester
Počasni član foruma
poručnik bojnog broda

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 05:00:38 pm »

Ovako na prvu izgleda mi na Divulje pa sad  Roll Eyes
jadran2
Stručni saradnik - istorija RM
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 07:47:28 pm »

Nekako mi vuce na ......jedan otok
ML
kapetan korvete