PALUBA
April 19, 2024, 07:44:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik foruma PALUBAinfo

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Američko nadzvučno oružje eksplodiralo tijekom testiranja  (Read 3057 times)

duje
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: August 26, 2014, 05:44:23 am »

Zna li netko nešto više o ovome??

Vir:"Slobodna Dalmacija"
http://slobodnadalmacija.hr/default.aspx

Američko nadzvučno oružje eksplodiralo tijekom testiranja

Novo nadzvučno oružje koje je razvila američka vojska eksplodiralo je u ponedjeljak nedugo nakon lansiranja s poligona na Aljasci, objavio je Pentagon.

U incidentu u kompleksu Kodiak nitko nije ozlijeđen, kazala je glasnogovornica Pentagona Maureen Schumann.

"Oružje je eksplodiralo tijekom lansiranja i palo", kazala je.

Oružje je razvio Nacionalni laboratorij Sandia u suradnji s američkom vojskom, u sklopu programa razvoja tehnologije "Konvencionalni brzi globalni napad" kojim se želi razviti oružje koje bi moglo uništiti mete bilo gdje na Zemlji u roku sat vremena od dobivanja podataka i dozvole za napad.

Uzrok nesreće se istražuje.

(H)

FOTO: AFP

* ImageHandlerHB16DMCJ.jpg (36.61 KB, 680x483 - viewed 69 times.)
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 09:19:59 am »

Na Alaska news je dat opširniji izveštaj,ali se ne navode pojedinosti u vezi samog oružja.Uglavnom niko nije povređen !
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 04:07:40 pm »

Zna li netko nešto više o ovome??

O samom dogadjaju cini mi se nema puno info kao sta je i longtrip napisao ali vjerovatno se radi o pokusu sa ovim sistemom.

Prompt Global Strike

Prompt Global Strike (PGS) is a United States military effort to develop a system that can deliver a precision conventional weapon strike anywhere in the world within one hour, in a similar manner to a nuclear ICBM. In April 2010, Marine Corps General James Cartwright explained the system's rationale, stating that "Today, unless you want to go nuclear, [the conventional military response time is] measured in days, maybe weeks". A PGS system could also be useful during a nuclear conflict, potentially replacing nuclear weapons against 30 percent of targets. The PGS program encompasses numerous technologies, including conventional surface-launched rockets and air-launched hypersonic missiles, although no specific PGS system has yet been finalized.

Imaju neke fotke po netu, evo link na jednu fotogleriju ali ne vidi se skoro nista.

Amerikanci testirali nadzvučno oružje, a ono eksplodiralo nakon lansiranja

Novo nadzvučno oružje američke vojske vrijedno 44 milijuna dolara eksplodiralo je u ponedjeljak nedugo nakon lansiranja s poligona na Aljasci, objavio je Pentagon. U incidentu u kompleksu Kodiak nitko nije ozlijeđen, kazala je glasnogovornica Pentagona Maureen Schumann. "Oružje je eksplodiralo 4 sekunde nakon lansiranja i palo natrag na prostor pokusnog kompleksa", kazala je. Uzrok nesreće se istražuje. Oružje je razvio Nacionalni laboratorij Sandia u suradnji s američkom vojskom, u sklopu programa razvoja tehnologije "Konvencionalni brzi globalni napad" kojim se želi razviti oružje koje bi moglo uništiti mete bilo gdje na Zemlji u roku sat vremena od dobivanja podataka i dozvole za napad. Oružje putuje brzinom nekoliko puta većom od brzine zvuka, a može dostići brzine koje premašuju 5 maha, ili 5000 kilometara na sat. Mnogi smatraju da su amerikanci počeli razvijatri ovo oružje nakon ubrzanog razvija balističkog programa u Iranu i Sjevernoj Koreji, dok drugi vjeruju da se radi o utrci u naoružanju s Kinezima, koja je testirala nadzvučni sustav u siječnju.

poz.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:18:33 pm by SOLARIS 1972 » Logged
memulica
mornar

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:57:07 pm »

... brzine su puno veće.

U google upišite 'ramjet' ili još bolje 'scramjet' i bit će vam sve jasno o čemu se radi.
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 08:22:20 pm »

Dosta više pojašnjenja,nažalost sa mnogo termina koji su komplikovani za prevod.Iz tog razloga postavljam tekst u originalu.

By Sebastian Anthony on August 26, 2014.

US military’s experimental hypersonic weapon explodes seconds after launch

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

It must be the season for exploding rockets: The US Army’s experimental Advanced Hypersonic Weapon, which will eventually be able to bomb anywhere in the world within an hour, exploded just four seconds after launch in Alaska. Similar to last week’s self-detonating SpaceX rocket, the US Department of Defense detected an error within the system shortly after launch, and thus decided to detonate the entire thing rather than risk any extra collateral damage. No one was injured by the incident, though falling debris did damage the rocket’s Kodiak Launch Complex.

The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (AHW) is part of the USA’s Prompt Global Strike program, which is investigating various ways of delivering a conventional weapon strike (i.e. not nuclear) anywhere in the world within an hour. In recent years, the US armed forces have lamented that, unless you use ICBMs, deployment time is generally measured in days or weeks — and you can’t use ICBMs, because both Russia and China have launch-detection systems that would trigger an all-out nuclear war (yay for mutually assured destruction). Basically, the US needs a weapon/missile that has the speed and range of an ICBM — but which also follows a different trajectory (so it can’t be mistaken for an ICBM) and with a strictly non-nuclear warhead.

How a modern ICBM missile defense system works

Which brings us neatly onto hypersonic weapons. Hypersonic is generally considered to be Mach 5 (~3,800 mph, 1,700 meters per second) or above. While ICBMs themselves are hypersonic (on the order of 15,000 mph), in this case we’re more referring to cruise missiles, gliders, and (perhaps) reusable strike aircraft that are capable of hypersonic speeds. The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon is actually a glider: a fairly normal missile gets it up to hypersonic speeds, and then it glides to the target. The gliding phase makes it a lot more maneuverable — and it’s also a lot harder to intercept than a ballistic missile (which always approach from a predictable angle).

Read our featured story: The United States’ missile defense system will never work — which is why we’re spending more money on it

So far, most of these hypersonic weapons consist of a rocket that launches them into the air and gets them up to speed — and then either a glider, or a missile or aircraft propelled by a scramjet to speeds in excess of Mach 5 (scramjets don’t work at low altitude or speed). In the case of the Advanced Hypersonic Weapon, it appears that its launcher rocket developed a fault and had to be detonated. We don’t believe that the AHW itself developed a fault. (Its first test flight, way back in 2011, was a success.)

According to one witness, who was about 12 miles from the launch site, the explosion was loud and frightening, with a bright fireball afterward. KMXT radio reported that the rocket lifted off, and then very quickly turned nose-down and exploded. “We had to terminate,” a US DoD spokesperson said. “The weapon exploded during takeoff and fell back down in the range complex.”

As we reported earlier in the week following SpaceX’s launch mishap, it’s much safer to initiate a controlled detonation in the air, than to let the rocket explode on the ground, or at some random point farther down range. There’s no word of when the next test flight will take place. Presumably it’ll be a while, though, if the DoD has to build another prototype.

SR-72 concept from Lockheed Martin

SR-72, hybrid turbine/scramjet engine operation

The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon, Boeing X-51 (pictured top), and Lockheed SR-72 are all being developed as part of the Prompt Global Strike program. The eventual goal is to produce the US military’s High Speed Strike Weapon (HSSW), which will be launched from submarines or aircraft carriers, with the ability to strike anywhere in the world in around 30 minutes. The hypersonic Lockheed SR-72 is probably the most exciting design of the bunch, using hybrid engine design that allows for turbojet at low speed/altitude, and then switching to scramjet once it reaches cruise speed/altitude.

extremetech.com

* boeing-x-51-waverider-640x455.jpg (37.98 KB, 640x455 - viewed 59 times.)

* US_BMD_System-source-PacificSentinel.jpg (40.11 KB, 600x585 - viewed 54 times.)

* Hypersonic-explosion.jpg (26.53 KB, 620x466 - viewed 52 times.)

* SR-72-640x353.jpg (29.16 KB, 640x353 - viewed 57 times.)

* sr72_big-640x452.jpg (71.55 KB, 640x452 - viewed 61 times.)
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 08:56:08 pm »

... brzine su puno veće.

U google upišite 'ramjet' ili još bolje 'scramjet' i bit će vam sve jasno o čemu se radi.

Kao što je navedeno,za program AHW nadzvučne rakete koja je testirana,projektovana brzina je oko 5 maha  (~3,800 mph, 1,700 m/s) .A za High Speed Strike Weapon (HSSW) se razvijaju brzine kojima će bilo koja pozicija na planeti biti dostupna za 30 min.
memulica
mornar

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 12:39:57 am »

Opet ništa nisi reka i dalje se držiš nekih suhoparnih kratica, ko ovi jadni 'novinarčići' po internet portalima.

Lipo san van reka što triba upisat u google i svakom seljaku će bit jasno o kojoj se ovdje 'novosti' radi (tehnologija poznata decenijama prije).

Dakle scramjet (supersonic combusting ramjet) motori postižu brzine do 24 Maha. S njima imaju najviše problema i malo malo im se sruši pokusna platforma.
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 04:23:12 am »

I ovi na wikipediji su se razmahali kao i ti sa tih 24 maha.Ako se već trudiš da objasniš nešto,pokaži to relevantnim informacijama o zadatoj temi.Dakle ovde je  reč o eksperimentalnom programu AHW (Advanced Hypersonic Weapon) gde se proba  neuspešno završila.Brzina koju motori postižu  u okviru tog programa je oko 5 maha.

S druge strane,možeš da otvoriš temu u kojoj bi auditorijumu preneo tvoja saznanja u vezi sa razvojem i eksperimentima Prompt Global Strike programa i motorima za High Speed Strike Weapon (HSSW),koji teorijski treba da dostignu brzine do 24 maha.

Zašto su neuspešni ,malo je ovde razjašnjeno i već sam postavio link iznad.

Uopšte o nekim dostignućima i planovima za Hypersonic Scramjets,  prilično realno je opisano u tekstu  Forbes-a
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:50:26 am by longtrip » Logged
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 05:16:00 am »

Prošle godine u maju,prvi put su uspeli da sa X-51A postignu brzinu od 5.1 maha i za šest minuta pređu 230 nautičkih milja.
Animacija kako se izvodi test i na kom principu radi scramjet.
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 06:06:38 am »

Snimak oštećene platforme tokom testiranja...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: