PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 11:49:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Važno
Za sve članove foruma Paluba.Info, apel da uzmete učešće na samo u glasanju već i u temi.
Link do teme je ovde

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rusija zainteresovana za brodove klase Mistral?  (Read 135204 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2010, 07:19:27 pm »

ASDNews

Iz Sarkozijevog kabineta je stigla izjava da su se Francuska i Rusija složile oko izgradnje dva broda klase Mistral, sa mogućnošču itzgradnje još dva broda iste klase.

Cela vest:
France and Russia have agreed to build jointly two French Mistral-class command and amphibious assault warships, with the possibility of two more, President Nicolas Sarkozy's office said Friday.

"Following the Oct. 5 tender to supply the Russian navy with two projection and command ships, the Russian authorities have chosen the consortium of France's DCNS and STX and Russian naval yard OSK," it said.

"Their offer initially covers the joint construction of two of this kind of vessel, which should be extended by the construction of two more," Sarkozy's Elysee Palace said in a statement.

The deal is the first sale to Russia of such naval high-tech by a NATO country and France's NATO allies, in particular the former Soviet Baltic states, have expressed concern about arming Moscow with modern Western weaponry.

Russia's choice of the French ships came after French Prime Minister Francois Fillon said on a visit to Moscow earlier this month that France was ready to transfer military technology if it won the tender.

Russia had been in exclusive talks with France to buy two Mistrals but in August the defense ministry announced an international tender as the talks stalled on the question of technology transfer.

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin had stressed that the price and the possibility of technology transfer to allow Russia to subsequently learn to build its own warships of the same class would be key criteria in its choice.

France began negotiations with Russia in 2009 on a possible deal to sell Moscow the Mistral, a powerful warship costing around $650 million.

A Mistral-class ship can carry up to 16 helicopters, four landing craft and a 750-strong landing force. It is equipped with a 69-bed hospital.

Sarkozy's office said the deal would lead to the creation of 1,000 jobs in French shipyards over four years.

A U.S. diplomatic cable relating a Paris meeting between U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates and his then French counterpart Herve Morin said that Washington believed the prospective sale sent a "mixed signal" to both Moscow and Eastern European allies.

Morin disagreed, saying the warship would not alter Russia's overall military power.

"Morin told SecDef pointedly that he had pushed hard for the sale. He conceded that it was indeed a warship for power projection," the document said.

"But Morin asked rhetorically how we can tell Russia we desire partnership but then not trust them."

Morin expressed understanding of the US view that Central and East European states saw Russia as a potential threat, but argued "that this single ship would not make any difference with respect to Russian capabilities, as Russia's naval production ability was severely degraded."
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 11:41:20 pm »

AFP

Litvanija i Letonija zabrinute zbog posla sa Mistral klasom:

cela vest:
Lithuania and Latvia on Dec. 27 took NATO ally France to task over a warship deal with Russia, with Vilnius warning that Paris was setting a risky precedent.

"I think this is a mistake," Lithuania's Defence Minister Rasa Jukneviciene told reporters.

"This is a precedent, when a NATO and EU member sells offensive weaponry to a country whose democracy is not at a level that would make us feel calm."

Lithuania and fellow Baltic states Latvia and Estonia - who were ruled by Moscow until 1991 - have repeatedly criticized France's plans since Paris began negotiating a warship sale with Russia in 2009.

Last Friday, France said it had struck a deal under which Moscow would buy two Mistral-class command and amphibious assault warships from a French-led consortium, with the possibility of two more.

"Of course, for countries around Russia, this is not pleasant news. It's definitely not the Christmas gift we would have liked to receive," Jukneviciene said.

Latvian Defence Minister Artis Pabriks said he was upset that France had ignored the concerns of its regional NATO allies, but underlined that he did not think the sale would cause major security problems in the Baltic Sea.

"Looking at the situation from a realistic viewpoint, one has to admit that French economic interests - in this case, selling the ships - would have no dramatic effects either on the balance of forces in the region or NATO strategy in the Baltic states," he was quoted as saying by the Baltic News Service.

The deal, which involves joint construction of the Mistral-class ships, is the first sale to Russia of such naval high-tech by a NATO nation.

A Mistral-class vessel can carry up to 16 helicopters, four landing craft, 13 battle tanks, around 100 other vehicles and a 450-strong force. It has facilities for a full command staff and is equipped with a 69-bed hospital.

The Russian army has said such a ship would have helped it win its August 2008 war with ex-Soviet Georgia within hours rather than days.

Russian military moves raise concerns in the Baltic states.

The Kremlin only withdrew its troops from their territory in 1994, three years after they won independence when the communist bloc collapsed.

The three states, with a combined population of 6.8 million, still have rocky relations with giant Russia, notably since joining NATO and the EU in 2004.
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 01:17:26 pm »

DefenseNews

Ruska odluka da kupi 4 broda klase Mistral podigla je strahove u Švedskoj da će najmanje jedan od novih brodova biti baziran u Barencovom moru. Švedski ministar odbrane upozorio je da bi takav način upotrebe broda mogao da podigne tenzije u regionu, u vreme kada se odnosi izmedju skandinavskih zemalja i Rusije popravljaju. Nasuprot Švedjanima, Norveška se o "strahovanjima" još uvek nije izjasnila.

---------

Ko je sledeći da se naljuti što Rusija pazari brodove?
Trifko
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik korvete

Од свих ратника најјача су два: време и стрпљење.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 03:58:24 pm »

Može li mi neko objasniti što se ljute, što se dižu tenzije. ŠTa je u pitanji, jeli to nešto krivo rade u tim morima pa se boje da će biti uhvaćeni?
ZastavnikDjemo
poručnik korvete

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 09:45:35 pm »

Zašto bi Šveđane brinulo stacioniranje desantnih brodova u Barencovom moru? Švedska je na Baltičkom moru! Još jednom vidimo svestrano obrazovanje i neumorni istraživači duh naših vrlih novinara!  Roll Eyes Ne znam zašto se diže tolika frka oko kupovine tih brodova. To su samo desantni brodovi, koji treba da zamene konceptualno zastarele klase "Ivan Rogov" i "Ropucha", i ništa više. Građeni su u skladu sa standardima koji važe za trgovačke brodove, tako da ne vidim nikakvu opasnost od transfera nekih hipertajnih tehnologija. Jedino bi Gruzija i Estonija mogle da imaju opravdane razloge za zabrinutost.
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 12:32:05 am »

I engleski nosači aviona Colossus i Majestic klase bili su građeni po trgovačkim standardima, pa su bili izuzetno korisni i pouzdani brodovi u raznim mornaricama tokom pola veka.
Po meni "Mistral" su vrlo uspeli višenamenski desantni brodovi. Mogu se vrlo dobro iskoristiti kao brodovi za globalno angažovanje vojnih snaga, pa njihova uloga može biti itekako ofanzivna.
Ako malo bolje pogledamo, današnje stanje Baltičke, Crnomorske i Tihookeanske flote Rusije je još uvek takvo da su u svakom od tih pojedinačnih područja mornarice NATO suseda jače, brojnije i naoružane do zuba.
Npr. skandinavske zemlje + Poljska + Nemačka na Baltiku; odnosno Turska + 6. US flota u Crnom Moru; odnosno japanska mornarica na Tihom Okeanu.

Brodovi tipa "Mistral", ili slični brodovi domaćih projekata, su Rusiji preko potrebni. Odricanje neophodnosti gradnje brodova ovakve namene za rusku mornaricu smatram nepristojnim.

To što se pribaltičke zemlje bune uopšte me ne čudi. I da Rusi sutra izjave da je zemlja okrugla oni bi našli zamerku i zlu nameru.
Uzgred, to su zemlje u kojima preostali bivši pripadnici Waffen SS danas primaju boračke penzije i slave se kao heroji borbe za slobodu.  
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 07:28:34 pm »

NavalTechnology.com

Francuska oprema na brodovima, dogovor je pao...

cela vest:

France has agreed to fully equip Russia's Mistral Class helicopter carriers with a complete set of communication and control systems, a senior official in the Russian Defence Ministry has said.

"Russia has reached an agreement with France that meets the Defense Ministry's demand to provide Mistral with the communications and other systems that would satisfy the requirements of the navy," the source added.

According to the Russian-French intergovernmental agreement, signed in January, the two Mistral helicopter carriers will be equipped with Zenith 9 communication and control system, spare parts and technical documentation.

The countries will jointly build the two estimated €980m-€1.15bn Mistral Class helicopter carriers at the STX shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France, and the other two at the Admiralty Shipyards in St Petersburg, Russia.

The French Mistral Class amphibious assault ship is capable of carrying 16 helicopters, four landing vessels, 70 armoured vehicles and 450 personnel.

The first two Mistral Class ships are likely to join Russia's Pacific Fleet to protect the disputed Kuril Islands.
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 11:08:19 am »

Postignut je dogovor...

France reached a deal on the sale to Russia of four helicopter carriers in the first major Russian purchase of military hardware from a NATO country.

“We have reached a final agreement on the contract to acquire Mistral aircraft carriers,” Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said today after talks with his French counterpart, Nicolas Sarkozy, at the Group of Eight summit in Deauville, northern France.

Two of the warships are to be built in France and two in Russia, Sarkozy said. “We decided everything: price, technology transfers and the calendar,” he said, adding that the final contract for the command-and-control Mistral-class vessels will be signed next month during a visit to Paris by Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

Some of Russia’s ex-Soviet neighbors including Georgia and the Baltic countries have expressed concern the ships could be used against them. Russia and U.S.-allied Georgia fought a five- day war in August 2008.

France’s state-owned military contractor DCNS and the shipbuilder STX will build the two ships with OAO United Shipbuilding Corp. of Russia. The sale may total about 1.37 billion euros ($1.94 billion), the Russian state-run news service RIA Novosti reported Dec. 30. Russia’s share in building the first Mistral will be 20 percent and as much as 40 percent for the second, RIA said.

The Mistral is a 200-meter (656-foot) ship, capable of carrying as many as 700 combat troops, 16 helicopters and 60 armored vehicles.
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 11:20:36 am »

Potpisan ugovor o kupovini nosača helikoptera Mistral

Rusija i Francuska su već potpisale ugovore o kupovini nosača helikoptera Mistral.

Današnji broj lista Komersant piše da se to dogodilo 10. juna. Prema informaciji kojom raspolaže list, dva prva nosača helikoptera koja će se graditi u Francuskoj koštaće Moskvu 1,2 milijardu evra. Mistral razvija brzinu od 18 čvorova. Brojnost posade je 160 ljudi, dodatno se može ukrcati još 450 ljudi, 13 tenkova ili 70 automobila. Može da ponese 16 helikoptera od kojih šest mogu istovremeno da poleću sa palube.

Izvor: http://serbian.ruvr.ru
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 11:24:58 am »

naval-technology.com

Rusija planira još Mistrala... za sada se pominju treći i četvrti Mistral.

Russia plans to acquire additional Mistral Class amphibious assault ships from France.

Defence Minister Anatoly Serdyukov said Russia would sign a contract with France for the third and fourth Mistral Class amphibious assault ships by the end of 2011.

"I believe we should complete the negotiating process and have these contracts signed before the end of the year," RIA Novosti quotes Serdyukov as saying.

In June 2011, Russia and France struck a $1.7bn deal regarding two French-built Mistral Class amphibious assault ships for the Russian Navy.

Capable of carrying 16 helicopters, four landing vessels, 70 armoured vehicles and 450 personnel, the helicopter carriers are expected to become operational in 2014 and 2015.
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2011, 04:32:28 pm »

RIA novosti

Započinje gradnja prvog Mistrala...

French shipbuilder DCNS has received advance payment from Moscow under a $1.2-billion contract and will start the construction of the first warship for the Russian Navy, the DCNS press service said on Wednesday.

The two countries signed a contract in June on two French-built Mistral class amphibious assault ships including the transfer of sensitive technology.

“The advance payment was received several weeks ago and work on the first ship is getting underway,” the service said. “The first ship will be delivered in 2014 and the second in 2015.

Construction of the second ship should start in several months and will proceed simultaneously with the first, but will depend on when the full payment for the first ship is made, a DCNS source said.

A Mistral-class ship is capable of carrying 16 helicopters, four landing vessels, 70 armored vehicles, and 450 personnel.

A number of Russia's neighbors have expressed concern over the deal, in particular Georgia and Lithuania.

The Russian military has said it plans to use Mistral ships in its Northern and Pacific fleets.

Many Russian military and industry experts have questioned the financial and military sense of the purchase, and some believe that Russia simply wants to gain access to advanced naval technology that could be used in the future in potential conflicts with NATO and its allies.
ORIĆAREB
In memoriam
kapetan fregate

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2011, 05:11:09 pm »

... [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* mistral_jeanne2011depc.JPG (80.15 KB, 491x720 - viewed 174 times.)
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2012, 06:24:12 pm »

Rusija odustala od planova za izgradnju dva broda klase Mistral

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Rusko ministarstvo obrane je odlučilo odustati od planova za izgradnju dvaju  amfibijskih brodova klase Mistral pod francuskom licencom u Rusiji, piše poslovni dnevnik Vedomosti pozivajući se na izvore u vladi, a prenose RIA Novosti. Rusija i Francuska potpisale su u lipnju $ 1,2 milijardi vrijedan ugovor za dva broda klase  Mistral uključujući i prijenos osjetljive tehnologije.  Prvi brod, Vladivostok, gradi se u francuskom DCNS brodogradilištu u Saint-Nazaire i treba biti isporučen 2014, dok će drugi, Sevastopolj, biti isporučen 2015.

Još dva dodatna broda planirala su se izgraditi u Rusiji pod francuskom licencom. Međutim, ruski brodograditelji i pomorski stručnjaci su bili skeptični prema potrebama za razmještaj četiriju brodova ove klase, piše list.

Osim toga, domaća izgradnju dvaju brodova će koštati Rusiju približno isti iznos novca kao francuski ugovor, dok će njihovo buduće održavanje biti težak teret obrambenom proračunu, tvrde ruski industrijski izvori.

Odluka je donesena nakon nedavne kadrovske rekonstrukcije vrha ruskog obrambenog sustava.  Brod Mistral može nositi 16 helikoptera, 70 oklopnih vozila, te 450 članova posade. Rusko ministarstvo obrane još nije komentiralo pisanje novina Vedomosti.

defender

* article-gallery-big-1356075473_261.jpg (109.08 KB, 800x545 - viewed 117 times.)
SHOOTER
stariji vodnik

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2012, 10:15:54 pm »

Evo moj 'zlobni' komentar: ovo je tako ruski - velike izjave I na kraju nista, ili vrlo malo...nikad I'm nisam razumeo ovo, praviti velike planove I kad dodje realizacija nista...
ssekir75
poručnik fregate

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2012, 10:55:35 pm »

i mnogi drugi su opako skresali svoje vojne nabavke. kriza bato pravilo
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info