PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 03:46:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Za sve probleme prilikom registracije obratite se mailom na brok@paluba.info

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hezbollah navodno kupuje 3,000 ruskih PT raketa  (Read 1683 times)

ZastavnikDjemo
poručnik korvete

« on: November 06, 2008, 12:14:49 pm »

Kako javlja izraelski obavestajni sajt Debka File, Hezbollah je uz iransku finansijsku pomoc kupio 3,000 PT raketa 9M133 (NATO oznaka: AT-14 Spingan) i RRB RPG-32. Prema njihovim navodima, Hezbollahova delegacija je bila u poseti fabrici KBP u Tuli, i prisustvovali su demonstrativnom gadjanju.
Cela vest:
Hizballah shops for anti-tank missiles in Moscow
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report

November 2, 2008, 10:01 PM (GMT+02:00)

Kornet-E: Russian vehicle-mounted anti-tank missile
A Hizballah mission, which arrived in Moscow Tuesday, Oct. 28, was taken around Russian state of the art anti-tank missile factories, including KBP in the town of Tula southwest of Moscow, DEBKAfile’s exclusive military sources report. The Lebanese visitors were treated to a live fire demonstration of various types of missile. They then ordered 3,000 missiles of different types and returned home Saturday, Nov. 1.

Tehran is footing the bill.

Our sources disclose that the hardware inspected by the Hizballah officers included 9M133 (Nato-coded Spriggan AT-14) which can be launched by helicopter and Kliver, which is an upgraded Kornet-E mounted on vehicles. The Lebanese Shiite terrorist shoppers also placed a large order for RPG-32 rocket-propelled grenades made by Bazalt. In the 2006 Lebanon war, the older RPG-29 used by Hizballah was responsible for most of the hits suffered by Israeli tanks.

Last month, Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert traveled to Moscow to ask Russian leaders to refrain from selling arms to Syria and Iran, countries at war with Israel. Moscow only promised to reconsider weapons sales capable of upsetting the balance of strength in “sensitive regions” and then went right ahead to sign big arms deals with Damascus and Tehran – and now Hizballah.

Sunday, Nov. 2, defense minister Ehud Barak warned Syria that arming Hizballah with new anti-air weapons would force Israel to “consider its position.”

Several weeks ago, DEBKAfile reported that Syria had supplied the Shiite group with anti-air missiles supported by radar stations. They are already deployed on two Lebanese peaks, Mt. Sannine and Jebel Barukh, which Hizballah controls.

Our military sources stress that Barak’s “warning” will not deter Moscow, Damascus or Hizballah who will taken it to mean that Israel is not preparing to act for now.
ACHTUNG
vodnik

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 12:36:33 pm »

Inače, taj RPG 32 može da izbuši bočni Merkavin oklop (pa možda i na kupoli) i totalno je nova "stvar".

Naravno, ima i druge glave, ali tandem glava buši 650 mm HRA iza ERAe...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info