PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 11:35:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Važno
Za sve članove foruma Paluba.Info, apel da uzmete učešće na samo u glasanju već i u temi.
Link do teme je ovde

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Granate - eng/S/H prevod  (Read 13966 times)

Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: November 15, 2015, 04:37:12 pm »

Pozdrav društvo,

pošto uvek tražimo prevodnu tabelu iz domačih u engleske nazive granata i obrnuto, počeo sam praviti tabelu sa podatcima. Zahvalan bi bio za pomoč, da upotpunimu tabelu.

Hvala
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 04:37:18 pm »

SkračenicaS/H nazivEngleski naziv i opis
APProbojna / pancirna granataArmor Piercing
APCProbojna / pancirna granata sa pancirnom kapomArmor Piercing Capped, a large solid round for armor penetrating, with a ballistic cap to improve aerodynamics and increase speed.
APBCProbojna / pancirna granata sa balističkom kapom Armor Piercing Balistic Capped
APDSpotkalibarni projektil sa odvajujicim nosacemArmour-piercing discarding sabot
APERSŠrapnelna granata ?AntiPERSonnel, designed to produce a large number of fragments to kill exposed personnel.
APFSDSpodkalibarni projektil stabilisan krilcimaArmor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot, a small, dense penetrator propelled by a large charge. This round is extremely fast and penetrates well.
APFSDS-Ttrasirni podkalibarni projektil stabilisan krilcimaArmor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot - Tracer, a small, dense penetrator propelled by a large charge.
APHEprobojno razorna, pancirno telo, na dnu projektila je odredjena kolicina eksploziva, upaljac donji, obicno inercioniArmor Piercing High Explosive, a round designed to penetrate armor with a large explosion.
BBGenerator plina u dnu granateBase Bleed, a round designed to bleed gas into the base of the round during flight to fill the vacuum normally at the rear of the round that normally produces a drag on the round. This increases range.
CHEMGranata sa bojnim otrovomCHEMical, including poison gas, irritant gas, and smoke.
CLGPLasersko navođena granataCannon Launched Guided Projectile, a smart round guided by laser. The target must be illuminated by a laser rangefinder or designator it's entire flight. Normally, when attacking armor, these projectiles hit the top armor; treat as a Tank Breaker for hit determination.
ERproduženi dometExtended Range, a round aerodynamically designed to cut through the air better during flight to produce more range.
ERFBrazorno zapaljiv produženi dometExtended Range Full Bore, as the ER round above, and in addition for round has a gas expansion ring to seal the bore upon detonation of the propelling charge, causing the round to be forced out of the gun at a higher speed.
ERSCrazorni podkalibarni projektil povečanog dometaExtended Range Shell Casing, the same principle as the ER round.
FASCAMFAmily of SCAtterable Mines, a round that distributes mines in the burst area. There are two types: ADAM (Area DeniAL Munition) that drops 9 antipersonnel mines, and RAAM (Remote Anti-Armor Mine), that distributes 6 antitank mines. These mines to not arm until they touch the ground.
HETrenutno-fugastaHigh Explosive, a round packed with explosive filler to produce a large explosion.
HEATKumulativni projektil High Explosive Anti Tank, a round with a shaped charge to burn through armor with a jet of hot plasma.
HESHprojektil na osnovu Hopkinson efektaHigh-explosive squash head (HESH) , shells are not specifically designed to perforate the armour of main battle tanks. HESH shells rely instead on the transmission of the shock wave through the solid steel armour.
ICMImproved Conventional Munition, a hollow round filled with grenades to saturate the burst area with fragmentation explosives. ICM is effective only against exposed personnel and soft-skinned vehicles.
ICM-DPImproved Conventional Munition-Dual Purpose, a round filled as ICM, but with grenades that can penetrate armor as well as kill personnel and soft-skinned vehicles.
ILLUMGranata za osvetljavanje ILLUMination, a round where the burst radius is lit up by a brilliant parachute flare or star shell. The area is lit as if by daylight, and the secondary burst area is lit as if by twilight.
JammerA round that deposits a device to jam radio transmission in the burst area. All those trying to transmit on enemy radio frequencies in the area of the jamming must roll Formidable: Electronics or Impossible: Intelligence to successfully get a transmission through. Frequency hopping radios may roll at one difficulty level easier. This device burns out in one hour.
Ogre ICM-DPThis version of ICM has a penetration of 18 and a larger burst area. The round contains two submunitions, and attacks the two closest vehicles to its burst point within its burst radius. If no vehicles are within that radius, the rounds explode like normal ICM.
RAPRaketni motor u dnu granateRocket Assisted Projectile, a conventional with a rocket package to extend range.
SADARMSense And Destroy ARMor, a round containing smart submunitions to attack armor from above. A SADARM round contains 2 submunitions. Each submunition attacks random targets within the burst radius with an attack roll of 12. The submunitions have a penetration of 25. Rounds that miss hit the ground as per the scatter diagram and explode like an ICM round.
WPWhite Phosphorus, a round with incendiary fragments.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:32:17 pm by Bozo13 » Logged
ercovgg
mornar

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 09:48:01 pm »

APDS  Armour-piercing discarding sabot, potkalibarni projektil sa odvajujicim nosacem
ercovgg
mornar

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 03:12:04 pm »

postojali su i malorotirajuci ili kako ih je neko zvao nerotirajuci kumulativni projektili. Kod nas, mislim na JNA korisceni su na SO m36, metak kumulativni M74, mislim , i na t 55, metak kumulativni nerotirajuci m69
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 06:33:10 pm »

Hvala na dopuni, ercovgg.
ercovgg
mornar

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 02:52:27 pm »

APHE kod nas se zove probojno razorna, pancirno telo, na dnu projektila je odredjena kolicina eksploziva, upaljac donji, obicno inercioni.
Sredi tabelu pa da vidimo ima li jos sta da se doda
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 10:32:44 pm »

Ubačeno u tabelu.

LPB
ercovgg
mornar

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 01:29:07 pm »

Ako cemo spominjati i starije tipove granata i municije, postojao je i srapnelski metak i kartecni, tj. kartec.
prvi se koristio za protivpesadijsku borbu, sa tempirnim upaljacem kompletiran, i za mekse ciljeve, vecinom u ISR.
Kartec se koristio za neposrednu odbranu topova i njihovih vatrenih polozaja, po funkicji slican sacmenom metku za lovacke puske.
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 01:47:17 pm »

Canister shot/Grapeshot - karteč

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* 3inchCaseShotMkVDiagram.jpg (91.39 KB, 656x1000 - viewed 290 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info