PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 09:23:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Novi pištolj za vojsku SAD XM17  (Read 4285 times)

Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: January 20, 2017, 08:45:03 am »

Vojska SAD izabrala novi pištolj, pod oznakom XM17. Pobednik je Sig Sauer P320 MHS.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Army: Your new handgun will be a Sig Sauer

alf a decade into its search for a new handgun, the Army has chosen Sig Sauer's version of the Modular Handgun System, according to a Thursday announcement from the Army.

The new sidearm will replace the M9 Beretta, the Army's pistol of choice for more than 30 years.

"I am tremendously proud of the Modular Handgun System team," said Army acquisition executive Steffanie Easter in the release. "By maximizing full and open competition across our industry partners, we have optimized private sector advancements in handguns, ammunition and magazines and the end result will ensure a decidedly superior weapon system for our warfighters."

The Army first announced the competition for the MHS back in 2011, but multiple delays left the most recent solicitation deadline at February of 2016. 

Sig Sauer beat out Smith & Wesson, Beretta and Glock for the contract worth up to $580 million, which includes firearms, accessories and ammunition.

The Army did not immediately provide any additional information Thursday evening, including specifics on the weapon or the caliber of the round.

"As MHS moves forward into operational testing, the due diligence taken by all of the stakeholders will ensure a program that remains on-budget and on-schedule," Easter said.

After operational testing, the new pistol should be fielded this year, according to the release.

While the Beretta M9 has been the Army's pistol since 1985, the military uses other handguns, including Sig Sauers, particularly in special operations. Green Berets regularly use Glock 9mm pistols, and last year Marine Special Operations allowed use of the 9mm Glock 19. Navy SEALs generally use the Sig Sauer P226 and, on occasion, Heckler & Koch's .45-caliber HK45C.

Izvor: https://www.armytimes.com/articles/army-your-new-handgun-will-be-a-sig-sauer

* 16.jpg (94.22 KB, 631x348 - viewed 104 times.)
kosmonaut
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 05:26:51 pm »

Koji su to degenerici,   i u onom natjecaju Sig Sauer je imao bolje rezultate od Berette F-92 pa su stidljivo prihvatili Sig P-228 kao alternativno oruzje za ljude sa manjom sakom. Jedini razlog takvog izbora je sto je Italija clanica vojnog saveza i unatoc tome proizvodnja se morala preseliti u USA.
I moram reci da je novi pistolj jako ruzan!
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 05:53:23 pm »

Sumnjam da su Amerikanci pristali kupiti ovo čudo bez da se barem dio proizvodi kod njih.

poz.
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 06:19:55 pm »

Sig P320 9mm Pistol Review

Fun Gun Reviews Presents: SIG P320 Pistol is their first striker-fired handgun and it's fully modular. Different frame, slide, barrel and caliber options to make it possible to fit many roles with just one handgun. The price is right and yet it has Sig quality.

PS : ako je službeno možda da se tema prebaci u "pješadijska"
dzumba
Stručni saradnik - specijalne jedinice
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 10:38:44 pm »

И која му је цена?
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 10:41:44 pm »

U Slo za civile je cena 799€
BrRista
vodnik

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 10:55:42 pm »

Predivan pistolj.
U videu kaze da je cena od 460 do 500 USD sto je smesna cena za SIG...
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 11:04:29 pm »

Dok je SIG SAUER P226 oko 1100€ osnovni, sa novim modelima npr SIG SAUER SP 2022 se spustio u cenu XD, glocka i sličnih, randa 650-700 €.

Inače ovaj 2022 prekrasno leži u ruci.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info