PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 02:13:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik za prenošenje vesti na forumu PalubaInfo

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nemačka odbacila F-35?  (Read 9973 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: February 01, 2019, 08:46:49 pm »

Nemačka je i zvanično odbila F-35 kao potencijalnog naslednika Tornada.

Germany officially knocks F-35 out of competition to replace Tornado

By: Sebastian Sprenger   01.31.2019.

COLOGNE, Germany ― Germany’s Ministry of Defence has officially ruled out the F-35 joint strike fighter as a choice to replace its aging Tornado fleet, Defense News has learned.

An official from the ministry confirmed that the F-35 is not a finalist in the competition, which seeks a replacement for the 90-jet fleet. The news was first reported by German site AugenGeradeaus.

The move is not altogether surprising. Berlin for some time has officially favored an upgraded version of the fourth-generation Eurofighter Typhoon, built by a consortium of Airbus, Leonardo and BAE Systems, as the Tornado replacement. The main argument is to keep European companies involved in building combat aircraft and, perhaps even more importantly, staying clear of disturbing Franco-German momentum in armaments cooperation.

However, the decision leaves open the question of certification for nuclear weapons. The Typhoon is not certified to carry the American-made nuclear bombs that Germany, as part of its strategic posture, is supposed to be able to carry on its jets.

Competing against the Typhoon is Boeing’s F/A-18E/F Super Hornet.

Before the German MoD confirmed that the F-35 was officially out of the running, Reuters on Thursday reported that the ministry was considering splitting the buy between the Typhoon and either the F-35 or Super Hornet.

Ordering both the Typhoon and an American aircraft would make it easier to continue carrying out the NATO nuclear mission, while also lending support to the European industrial base. However, it could complicate logistics, adding more expense and forcing the German air force to maintain two supply chains.

It is worth noting that despite complaints about the cost of keeping the ageing Tornados flying, keeping around a certain number of them always has been considered a painful, but not impossible, proposition among some defense experts. That is especially the case for the nuclear mission.

“There does not have to be a nuclear Tornado replacement,” Karl-Heinz Kamp, president of the Federal Academy for Security Policy, a government think tank, told Defense News last August. He noted that any German government is acutely averse to the publicity surrounding Berlin’s would-be atomic bombers.

“That’s why they will keep flying the Tornados, despite the price tag and despite having asked about a Eurofighter nuclear certification in Washington,” Kamp predicted at the time.

German defense officials on Thursday evening stressed that no decisions had been made besides reducing the playing field to the FA-18 and the Eurofighter Typhoon. The Defense Ministry will request additional information from the respective manufacturers, Boeing and Airbus, on the issues of operations, economic viability and timing, these officials said.

Germany’s decision appears to have come at the surprise of F-35 manufacturer Lockheed Martin, which was not told by the ministry of the imminent announcement.

“We have not been officially notified of a decision on Germany’s future fighter,” Lockheed spokesman Mike Friedman said in an emailed response to a query. “The F-35 delivers unmatched value as the most capable and lowest life-cycle cost aircraft, while delivering the strongest long-term industrial and economic opportunities compared to any fighter on the market. As the foundation of NATO’s next generation of air power, the F-35 is the most advanced aircraft in the world today, and includes Electronic Attack capabilities well beyond any specialized fourth generation aircraft.”

Izvor: www.defencenews.com
momo PT61
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik korvete

ПЕНЗИОНЕР

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 03:15:40 pm »

ALTERNATIVA?Huh? pravilo pilot
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 03:36:27 pm »

Napravit če svoj.. Wink

France and Germany Have a Plan to Build a Stealth 6th-Generation Fighter
lovac
Stručni saradnik za brodska oružja i sisteme
kapetan fregate

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 03:54:29 pm »

Ili će napraviti svoj naslednik eurofajtera, ili će kupiti nešto od Rusa (ovo je jeftinija varijanta).

Analizirajući sadašnja politička kretanja, jasno je da Tramp sve više okreće Ameriku prema sebi. GB će se naći u istoj situaciji kao pre 2. svetskog rata: sama usred okeana!
A EU će brinuti o svojoj avliji, i pokušaće da ostvari što bolje veze sa prvim moćnim komšijom - Rusijom. Jer to je obostrani interes.
fazan
poručnik korvete

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 08:33:30 pm »

Од Руса неће сигурно купити авион. Ово није само политичка или војна одлука, него пре свега економска. Немачка и Француска су способне да развију и произведу нови авион, а то ће утицати на очување њиховог научно-истраживачког и индустријског потенцијала.
torpedo011
poručnik bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 08:39:21 pm »

Паметан потез.
kosmonaut
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 09:00:55 pm »

I neka su, mozes se ozeniti a mozes i ruznu i skupu kurvu placati cijeli zivot!
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 09:50:59 pm »

Ili će napraviti svoj naslednik eurofajtera, ili će kupiti nešto od Rusa (ovo je jeftinija varijanta).

Analizirajući sadašnja politička kretanja, jasno je da Tramp sve više okreće Ameriku prema sebi. GB će se naći u istoj situaciji kao pre 2. svetskog rata: sama usred okeana!
A EU će brinuti o svojoj avliji, i pokušaće da ostvari što bolje veze sa prvim moćnim komšijom - Rusijom. Jer to je obostrani interes.

Velika Britanija je pred DSR bila jedna od ekonomskih velesila, sa moćnom mornaricom. Danas je, mada vrlo bogata, obična zemlja srednje veličine, bez tehnoloških i finansijskih mogućnosti da sama napravi prodor u bilo kojoj oblasti. Jedina vojna prednost je posedovanje atomskog oružja. U RV, KOV i RM oni nemaju snage da sami ponude bilo šta epohalno.

Francuska i Nemačka, samo zajedno, mogle bi same da naprave novi višenamenski avion. A i to bi koštalo neverovatno velikih para. Bojim se da procenim koliko.
ssekir75
poručnik fregate

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2019, 10:02:42 pm »

француска технолошки то може и сама, е сад, финансијско питање је сасвим друга ствар.
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2019, 10:31:20 pm »

.. Danas je, mada vrlo bogata, obična zemlja srednje veličine, bez tehnoloških i finansijskih mogućnosti da sama napravi prodor u bilo kojoj oblasti.

U ovo vreme multinacionalki, teško da je neka firma nacionala i da sve sama razvija. UK je u airbusu, proizvodi Rolls-Royce motore, marconi (radari opred ostalog) deo je BAE grupe.. NIje da su baš čisti outsideri, ali definitivno nisu ono što su nekada bili.
Milan (longtrip)
kapetan fregate

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 10:39:02 pm »

Dok je britanska imperija pila krv narodu kolonija a posebno Indije, bilo je para za sve. Vekovima su živeli od pljačke i robova a ne od sopstvenog rada. E kad se narod oslobodio tog jarma, onda je i Britanija došla na svoje mesto...
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2019, 10:42:07 pm »

Ma sve se imperije hrane na isti način..  Wink
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 08:49:10 pm »

Trenutno se lome između modifikovanog Tajfuna i F/A-18E/F.
dark-bullet
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 09:04:03 am »

Dok je britanska imperija pila krv narodu kolonija a posebno Indije, bilo je para za sve. Vekovima su živeli od pljačke i robova a ne od sopstvenog rada. E kad se narod oslobodio tog jarma, onda je i Britanija došla na svoje mesto...

Arapi i danas žive od robova ali to očito nikome ne smeta. Kakva hipokrizija.
janezek67
stariji vodnik

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 12:26:09 pm »

Trenutno se lome između modifikovanog Tajfuna i F/A-18E/F.

Ako bi izabrali F/A-18E/F zašto nebi izabrali onda F35.  Inače za Njemačku bi bilo najpametnije, da uzmu oko 2 skvadrona F35 (oko 50 komada) i još oko 50 - 75 najnovijih Typhona, koji bi zamjenili Tornado i Typhoon tranche 1.

F35 bi bio dobar za prvi udar ili za nošenje nuklearnog oružja, a za ostalo tu je Typhoon. Mala serija od 50 komada nebi ugrozila namjeru, da se napravi lovac 6. generacije.

Pages:  [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info