PALUBA
March 19, 2024, 06:02:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Prilikom registracije lozinka mora da sadrži najmanje osam karaktera, od toga jedno veliko slovo, i bar jednu cifru, u protivnom registracija neće biti uspešna

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CL-515 - novi "kanader"  (Read 15550 times)

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« on: February 17, 2019, 05:05:50 pm »

Ovo je još na dugom štapu, ovisi o narudžbama ali meni ih je uvijek bilo lijepo vidjeti.  Smiley

----------------------------
Viking Air expects to decide in the first quarter of 2019 whether to move forward with development and production of its proposed CL-515, an upgraded version of the CL-215 and CL-415 water bombers.

Sidney, British Columbia-based Viking also envisions the CL-515 as a multi-mission aircraft capable of performing firefighting, surveillance, medevac and other missions, says executive vice-president of sales and marketing Robert Mauracher.

"We expect board approval for go or no go by the end of the first quarter next year," Mauracher tells FlightGlobal.

If the project gets the go-ahead, Viking anticipates the first CL-515 will fly in 2024, and envisions production of four to five aircraft annually for 10 years, Mauracher says.

The CL-515 would have twin Pratt & Whitney Canada PW123AF turboprop engines, modern avionics and situational awareness technology. Landing weight may also be increased over the current CL models, and water capacity would rise to 7,000 litres (1,850USgal), up from the current standard of about 6,000 litres on the CL-415, Mauracher says.

Viking, which acquired Bombardier's CL programme in 2016, anticipates the CL-515 will deliver a 12-15% fuel-efficiency improvement over the previous-generation aircraft.

In addition to the firefighting derivative, Viking might offer CL-515s with advanced sensors for use in search and rescue and maritime surveillance roles. Viking is also considering a boom system for spraying insect repellent or oil suppressant, and a large cargo door for medevac work.

"We are moving into the multi-role, multi-mission capability," Mauracher says.

A recent spate of forest fires, and the fact that many in-service CLs are nearing retirement, sparked Viking's interest in an upgraded derivative.

"This is the only factory-built aerial firefighter in the world," he says. "We see the market developing quite nicely."

The CL-515 would be based on the CL-415EAF - or enhanced aerial firefighter - a derivative being developed by Viking affiliate Longview Aviation Asset Management.

Longview is updating 11 CL-215s with PW123AFs, winglets and other improvements to create CL-415EAFs, says Mauracher, who is also Longview's chief operating officer.

Longview expects to deliver the first CL-415EAF in 2020 to launch customer Bridger Aerospace, a firefighting company based in Montana. Shipments of that variant will run until 2024, at which point CL-515 production could commence, he says.

Izvor

On December 20, Viking Air released a video that describes in detail a new model of the scooping air tanker that could succeed the CL-415. The new CL-515, if it is ever built, is supposed to have a 15 percent larger tank holding up to 1,850 gallons (7,000 liters), and the ability to be outfitted with agriculture spraying equipment or carry up to 12 passengers or three stretchers. Other optional equipment could include a larger cargo door, video cameras, and search radar.

We asked a spokesperson for Viking if the description of the CL-515 in the video meant it would be produced, and if so when, we were told, “No official announcement made yet. The 515 video is a promotional tool for the time being to generate interest in the potential production aircraft.” The spokesperson declined to give us a date.

In March, 2018 at the Aerial Firefighting Conference at McClellan Sacramento Airport, Viking’s director of Special Projects, Sales, and Marketing, Christian Bergeron, told us the company was currently gathering information from potential customers about what they would like to see on a new version of the CL-415. Mr. Bergeron said they expected to decide by the third quarter of 2018 if they would proceed with the project, which would be named CL-515.

Executive vice-president of sales and marketing for Viking, Robert Mauracher, told Flight Global in October, “We expect board approval for go or no-go [about building the CL-515] by the end of the first quarter next year”.

Bombardier stopped production of the CL-415 in 2015. The next year Viking acquired the worldwide amphibious aircraft program from Bombardier including the Type Certificates (manufacturing rights) for all variants of Bombardier’s amphibious aircraft, and assumed responsibility for product support, parts and service for the fleet of 170 water bombers in service with 21 operators in 11 countries around the world.

In a similar transaction in 2006 Viking acquired from de Havilland Canada the rights for the Twin Otter and re-launched production in 2007 after a 22 year hiatus, delivering over 140 aircraft in 30 countries. Viking also produces the DHC-7 Dash 7, the DHC-3 Otter, DHC-5 Buffalo, and the DHC-2 Beaver.

And, in November, 2018 Longview Aviation Capital Corp., parent company to Viking, agreed to acquire, through an affiliate, the entire Dash 8 program including the 100, 200 and 300 series and the in-production Q400 program from Bombardier Inc. Also included as part of the transaction are rights to the de Havilland name and trademark. Once completed, Longview will become North America’s largest commercial turbo-prop aircraft manufacturer.

Earlier in 2018 the Conair Group purchased six Q400 MR aircraft from Bombardier which it will convert into multirole air tankers for France’s Securite Civile (Department of Civil Defence and Emergency Preparedness).

Longview Aviation Asset Management (LAAM) of Calgary, Alberta, in cooperation with Viking launched in May, 2018 the Viking CL-415EAF (“Enhanced Aerial Firefighter”) Conversion Program to include upgrades of many components. LAAM intended to hire up to 150 technical and support staff members at its Calgary facilities, where eleven specially selected CL-215 aerial firefighting aircraft owned by LAAM would undergo the modification process utilizing Viking-supplied conversion kits.

Izvor

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 05:01:41 pm »

Mogle bi se ubrzati narudžbe.  Roll Eyes

poz
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 04:59:24 pm »

DHC-515 FIREFIGHTER

Kanađani tvrde da je ovo najjači kanader na svijetu, već su krenuli u potragu za kupcima.

Autor: Vanja Majetić  06.04.2022

Kanadska tvrtka De Havilland Aircraft pokrenula je krajem ožujka program novog kanadera DHC-515 Firefighter, a trebao bi biti dostupan kupcima iz Europe već 2025. godine. Proizvođač tvrdi da je riječ o tehnički najnaprednijem višemisijskom amfibijskom zrakoplovu za gašenje požara na tržištu, a tportal donosi njegove karakteristike
'Nakon opsežnog poslovnog i tehničkog pregleda sa zadovoljstvom možemo objaviti da smo pokrenuli program DHC-515 Firefighter, što uključuje pregovore s našim europskim kupcima i povećanje proizvodnje', kazao je izvršni direktor tvrtke De Havilland Canada Brian Chafe.

Planovi predviđaju početak isporuke novih kanadera do sredine desetljeća za početne narudžbe koje čekaju dovršetak pregovora između kanadske vladine ugovorne agencije (CCC) i zainteresiranih vlada europskih zemalja, uz Kanadu i Sjedinjene Američke Države, najvećih kupaca popularnih protupožarnih aviona. U De Havillandu dodaju da će se budući kanaderi sklapati u pogonima tvrtke u Calgaryju te da se predviđa potreba za zapošljavanjem dodatnih 500 radnika kako bi se na vrijeme isporučilo prva 22 primjerka modela DHC-515.

Novi DHC-515 nadovezuje se na ugled renomiranog modela CL-415, koji se prestao proizvoditi 2015. godine, ali uključuje nove tehnologije i materijale što proširuju operativni okvir najpopularnijeg vatrogasnog aviona na svijetu. DHC-515 će se proizvoditi pod okriljem kanadske tvrtke Viking Air nakon što je 2016. otkupila sva proizvodna prava na dizajne kanadera koje je dotad proizvodio koncern Bombardier. Kako je novi vlasnik stekao certifikat OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), avioni će se isporučivati s punim tvorničkim jamstvom u kombinaciji s Vikingovim uslugama podrške kupcima.

Hiperrealistični simulator
Budući kanader DHC-515 trebao se, inače, pojaviti na tržištu pod nazivom CL-515, ali je pandemija koronavirusa odgodila njegovo lansiranje. Kao višenamjenski zrakoplov nudi mogućnost fleksibilnog gašenja požara iz zraka te se, u kombinaciji s unutarnjim spremnicima za vodu, može opremiti dodatnim opcijama poput prskalica protiv insekata i povećanim vratima za unos tereta u slučaju katastrofa, ali i opremom za hitnu medicinsku evakuaciju.

Kao prava višenamjenska platforma, DHC-515 Firefighter uključuje novu tehnologiju i materijale koji proširuju operativni okvir, a proizvođač će kupcima osigurati i tvornički odobreni hiperrealistični simulator letenja Full Motion Level D. Tu su i najsuvremeniji navigacijski instrumenti koji povećavaju sigurnost i poboljšanje situacijske svijesti, a bit će ugrađena dva turboprop motora što troše od 25 do 40 posto manje goriva od mlazne konkurencije, iako nije preciziran proizvođač pogonskog sklopa. Aktualni kanader CL-415 koristi dva motora Pratt & Whitney Canada, a svaki ima 2380 konjskih snaga.

DHC-515 će biti sposoban prenositi gotovo 700.000 litara vode u zonu požara dnevno, a njegovi spremnici mogu se napuniti vodom iz mora, rijeka i jezera za 12 sekundi. Također, novi kanader bit će u mogućnosti puniti se u nemirnim vodama s valovima do dva metra uzrokovanim jakim vjetrovima, tipičnima za megapožare. Za sigurnije gašenje na planinskom terenu s vrhunskom preciznošću tu su i prepoznatljiva krila sa zaobljenim završecima (tzv. winglet) i već spomenuta snažna pogonska grupa. Kanadska ministrica međunarodne trgovine Mary Ng istaknula je da je najava o pregovorima o prodaji novih kanadera pokazatelj da agencija CCC podržava domaće inovatore u povećanju i dosezanju novih tržišta te da imaju pozitivan globalni utjecaj.

'Ne samo da je ovo sjajna vijest za kanadski izvoz, već i za sve zemlje koje će imati koristi od tehnološkog napretka i rješenja svjetske klase', kazala je Ng.

https://www.tportal.hr/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info