PALUBA
April 16, 2024, 11:58:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Čitajte na Palubi roman "Centar" u nastavcima, autora srpskog podoficira i našeg administratora Kuzme

Home   Help Login Register  
Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lokid ponudio Indiji novi lovac F-21  (Read 1326 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: February 20, 2019, 02:10:53 pm »

Lokid je ponudio Indiji nove lovce F-21, ustvari "nabildovane" F-16 sa opremom i elektronikom sa aviona F-22 i F-35, koji bi bili sklapani u Indiji, a sve kako bi pobedio na konkursu za nove lovce vrednom 15 milijardi dolara.

Lockheed unveils new F-21 fighter jet configured for India

BUSINESS NEWSFEBRUARY 20, 2019
Sanjeev Miglani

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin offered India on Wednesday a new combat jet to be made locally, the F-21, in an attempt to win a large military order worth more than $15 billion.

The U.S. defense firm had previously offered its F-16 fighter used by countries around the world for the Indian air force’s ongoing competition for 114 planes to be made in India.

But Lockheed, unveiling the plan at an air show in the southern city of Bengaluru, said it was offering India a new plane configured for its needs.

It would carry technologies from its fifth generation planes, the F-22 and the F-35, the firm said.

“The F-21 is different, inside and out,” Vivek Lall, vice president of Strategy and Business Development for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, said in a statement.

The company will build the plane in collaboration with India’s Tata Advanced Systems, the firm said.

Lockheed is competing with Boeing’s F/A-18, Saab’s Gripen, Dassault Aviation’s Rafale, the Eurofighter Typhoon and a Russian aircraft for the air force order.

The deal to replace the Indian Air Force’s ageing fleet of Soviet-era fighter jets is one of the biggest contracts for such planes in play.

India has a lengthy procurement process, and no decision is expected until well after a national election due by May.

Lockheed has offered to move its F-16 production plant at Fort Worth, Texas, to India, if it wins the order in a boost for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Make-in-India plan to build a domestic military industrial base and create jobs.

It said it expected to export planes from the proposed plant in India on top of the Indian requirements for an overseas market that it estimated at $20 billion.

But the Indian military has had concerns over the F-16 as an old plane and in an earlier competition it lost out to the eventual winner, the Rafale built by Dassault.

But Lockheed said the F-21 could be India’s pathway to the stealth F-35 fighter, which has entered U.S. service in one of the world’s most expensive defense programs.

“The F-21 has common components and learning from Lockheed Martin’s 5th Generation F-22 and F-35 and will share a common supply chain on a variety of components,” the company said.

It said production in India would create thousands of jobs for Indian industry as well as support hundreds of U.S.-based Lockheed Martin engineering, program management and customer support positions.

Izvor: www.reuters.com
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 02:18:53 pm by MOTORISTA » Logged
momo PT61
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik korvete

ПЕНЗИОНЕР

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:17:21 pm »

Bit ce jos svasta i potkupa i komendije zbog ovog masnog zalogaja u Indiji.
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 10:07:42 am »

Bit ce jos svasta i potkupa i komendije zbog ovog masnog zalogaja u Indiji.

Ф-16 ипак остаје Ф-16, једномоторац који је први пут полетео кад сам ја кренуо у школу, 1972. године. Један од основних услова за Индусе су два мотора.
Morskoprase
zastavnik

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 01:28:29 pm »

Ne znam, da li je zvanićan zahtjev, da avion ima dva motora, inaće u natjecanju ne bi bilo niti Gripena. Bilo kako bilo, mislim, da Indijci traže suvremen ali usporedno i relativno jeftin avion, koji će parirati pakistanskom JF-17. Koliko je Tejas primeran tome, bilo Mk1 ili Mk2..., realno je nepoznato. Ono, što Indijci oćito ne uzimaju u obzir jest politika servisiranja i modernizacija američke opreme te sa tim povezani troškovi politički rizici. To poslednje znaći, identičke globalno političke i regionalne interese u sledečih barem tridesetak godina. Da li su ih imali do sada???
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info