PALUBA
March 29, 2024, 09:44:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik za prenošenje vesti na forumu PalubaInfo

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FB-111A General Dynamics  (Read 3022 times)

duje
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: June 22, 2014, 02:48:32 pm »

U početku je ovaj avion nosio oznaku TFX, jer je trebao biti taktički lovac. Dvojbe su bile na samom početku nosiocu  projekta i proizvođača, Boeing i General Dynamic, pa i između Zračnih snaga USA i Avijacije mornarice USA, barem dok je bilo para u vrijeme hladnog rata.

Pored ovih teškoća je FB-111A, sa svojim sistemima, postao prethodnik taktičkih bombardera sa opremom, bez koje se ne može više zamislit moderan borbeni avion. U prvom redu je to automatski sistem pračenja terena, što je omogućilo nisko letenje radi težeg otkrivanaj radarima i zaštite od raketnih sistema PZO.
U biti je FB-111A po glavnim taktičnim karakteristikama sličan lovačkom bombarderu F-111. Toj karakteristici najviše pridonosi promjenljiva geometrija krila (16° - 72,5°), tako “sklopljenim” krilima leti velikim nadzvućnim brzinama, malo manjim od Mirage IV ili TU-22. Prostor za naoružanje je u trupu aviona, u njega  je moguće stavit, prije svega, nuklearne bombe B-43 ili B-83, rakete zrak-zemlja AGM-69A. Četri projektila AGM-69, dva para ili skupa 24 bombe može se smjestit ispod pomičnog unutarnjeg dijela krila, nosači su i na napomičnim dijelovima krila, ali nikad nisu postavljena oružja. FB-111A su malo produžili trup, “razširili” krila i ojaćali stajni trap, tako da teoretski može nosit čak 18.711kg bojevog tereta.

Bombarderskoj verziji FB-111A su ugradili jaće motore TF30-7, nosaće za projectile SRAM, avioniku su prilagodili produženom akcionom radius, glavnom radaru su dodali doplerov i astrokompas.

Prema prvim planovima iz godine 1965., ondašnjoj Strateškoj komandi htjeli su dodjeliti  čak 210kom tih aviona, zamjeniti su trebali stare B-58 i B-52 (verzije od A do F). Sljedećih 53kom F-111A trebalo je biti u rezervnim dijelovima kao rezerva. Jedan od glavnih razloga za neizvršenja tog plana, bila je cijena aviona F-111, pa je smanjila i bomardersku verziju na samo 76kom, što je bilo dovoljno samo za dva puka.

Zadnja  modernizacija bombardera F-111A obavljena je 1986.godine kad su im ugradili opremu za elektronsku zaštitu, radare za praćenje terena, komunikacijsku opremu i pokazivaće na ploći za instrumente.

F-111A zamijanili su bombarderi B-1B lancer.

Tip: dvosjedi bombarder, promjenljiva geom. Krila
Motor: dva turboventilacijska Pratt&Whitney TF-30-7 sa po 9.231kg
Raspon krila (16°): 21,4m
Raspon krila (72,5°): 10,34m
Površina krila: 51,56m²
Dužina: 22,4m
Visina: 5,18m
Težina prazan: 22.544kg
Max. polenta težina: 51.846kg
Max. brzina visoko: 2.124km/h
Brzina nisko: 919km/h
Plafon: 15.850m
Dolet: 6.600km
Naoružanje: do 18.711kg; u trupu dvije bombe B-83 ili dvije bombe B-83; konvencionalne bombe; rakete 2xAGM-69 SRAM u trupu; 4x AGM-69 SRAM ispod krila
(podaci revija Obramba 2002.god)

* FB-111A 1.jpg (132.52 KB, 558x285 - viewed 75 times.)

* FB-111A 2.jpg (114.46 KB, 558x352 - viewed 83 times.)
duje
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 02:50:06 pm »

Slike

* FB-111A 3.jpg (185.4 KB, 1800x1173 - viewed 78 times.)

* F-111A 4.jpg (83.86 KB, 999x450 - viewed 80 times.)

* F-111A 5.jpg (183.53 KB, 1800x1184 - viewed 77 times.)

* F-111A 6.jpg (133.47 KB, 1800x1173 - viewed 71 times.)
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 03:06:20 pm »

mrcha
mornar

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 04:46:39 pm »

Evo malo price "iza kulisa" o F-111A,"duhovnom" pretku projekta F-35

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2020, 10:38:15 am »

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 08:24:29 am »

This short training film (TF-6746) covers the use of Terrain Following Radar (TFR) on a General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark. The film opens with a pilot flying an F-111 near some hills at a low elevation. The plane clears a hill, maintaining a relatively constant altitude over the earth. This is done using Terrain-Following Radar (TFR). The film shows the instrument panel of the TFR system (02:28). A shot from the cockpit shows an automated guiding image that helps the pilot with flight navigation. Graphics show how the Terrain-Following mode works, sending out a beam to identify upcoming obstacles. The command reference line appears on the system’s monitor, the E-scope. Footage shows the F-111 diving and climbing depending on the setting and the data collected by the TFR. The film uses animation to show how a profile picture and the command reference line are created and shown on the E-scope. The system’s instrument panel shows what TFR settings the pilot has chosen (14:40). The plane’s Attitude Direction Indicator (ADI) reflects the system’s commands. Animation is used to demonstrate a TF descent, also called a “blind letdown” (17:58). On the ground, aircraft crew check the F-111’s TFR equipment (21:35); the F-111 taxis onto the runway for takeoff and runs through TFR safety checks. It then takes off. A shot from the cockpit shows the point of view of the pilot as the plane flies in the sky; the pilot enters the settings for an auto TF. The F-111 flies next to mountains and utilizes the aircraft’s TFR, with the pilot reporting the results over his radio.

Terrain-following radar (TFR) is an aerospace technology that allows a very-low-flying aircraft to automatically maintain a relatively constant altitude above ground level. It is sometimes referred-to as ground hugging or terrain hugging flight. The term nap-of-the-earth flight may also apply but is more commonly used in relation to low-flying military helicopters, which typically do not use terrain-following radar. The technology was originally developed by Ferranti for use with the TSR-2aircraft. The system works by transmitting a radar signal towards the ground area in front of the aircraft. The radar returns can then be analyzed to see how the terrain ahead varies, which can then be used by the aircraft's autopilot to maintain a reasonably constant height above the earth. This technology is primarily used by military strike aircraft, to enable flight at very low altitudes (sometimes below 100 feet (30 meters)) and high speeds, avoiding detection by enemy radars and interception by anti-aircraft systems. Normally, this radar is used by the navigator and allows the pilot to focus on other aspects of the flight besides the extremely intensive task of low flying itself. It can also enable low-altitude flight at night and in other low-visibility conditions.

The General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark was an American supersonic, medium-range interdictor and tactical attack aircraft that also filled the roles of strategic nuclear bomber, aerial reconnaissance, and electronic-warfare aircraft in its various versions. Developed in the 1960s by General Dynamics, it first entered service in 1967 with the United States Air Force. The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) also ordered the type and began operating F-111Cs in 1973.The F-111 pioneered several technologies for production aircraft, including variable-sweep wings, afterburning turbofan engines, and automated terrain-following radar for low-level, high-speed flight. Its design influenced later variable-sweep wing aircraft, and some of its advanced features have since become commonplace. The F-111 suffered a variety of problems during initial development. Several of its intended roles, such as an aircraft carrier-based naval interceptor with the F-111B, failed to materialize. USAF F-111 variants were retired in the 1990s, with the F-111Fs in 1996 and EF-111s in 1998. The F-111 was replaced in USAF service by the F-15E Strike Eagle for medium-range precision strike missions, while the supersonic bomber role has been assumed by the B-1B Lancer. The RAAF was the last operator of the F-111, with its aircraft serving until December 2010.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info