PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 12:17:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik foruma PALUBAinfo

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-61A program "Gremlini"  (Read 2545 times)

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« on: January 20, 2020, 05:11:59 pm »

Amerikanci pokazali testni let novog projektila koji može nositi čitav roj ubojitih dronova

Američka vojska sve je bliže još jednom vojno-strateškom ostvarenju - napadu na neprijateljske položaje rojem dronova
 i njihovo svladavanje pukom silom brojčane nadmoći tih dronova.

Američki vojni proizvođač Dynetics nedavno je objavio video testiranja svog borbenog sustava X-61A u sklopu Pentagonova programa "Gremlini", koji je pak pokrenula agencija DARPA, zadužena za istraživanje naprednih vojnih projekata.

Dynetics je kompanija koja se bavi primijenjenom znanošću i IT-jem, a za američku vojsku napravili su sustav X-61A. Riječ je o velikoj raketi nalik krstarećoj, koju je u videosnimci objavljenoj na YouTubeu iz zraka ispustio vojni transportni zrakoplov C-130 Hercules.

Nakon ispuštanja u letu, X-61A sustav rasklapa svoja krila i pali raketni motor te kreće na autonomni let. Posebnost tog sustava jest što bi on u sebi, umjesto klasične bojne glave, trebao imati roj manjih ubojitih dronova. Međutim, u videu koji je objavljen nije prikazano puštanje roja dronova.

Zamisao DARPA-e je da mnoštvo takvih manjih dronova može biti lansirano s više zračnih platformi, od krstarećih projektila do bombardera, te da obavljaju čitav niz zadaća, od izvidnih do borbenih. Zamisao je i da protuzračnu obranu svladavaju samim svojim brojem, odnosno da ih je previše za učinkovitu obranu.

Test sustava X-61A obavljen je još u studenom 2019. godine, no video je objavljen tek nedavno.

Dynetics nije jedina tvrtka koja radi na projektu Gremlina. Pod ugovorima su za isti program još i Composite Engineering, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems i korporacija Lockheed Martin.

Osim tog programa, i sam Pentagon radi na sličnoj tehnologiji, a testirao ju je još početkom 2016. godine. Tad je riječ bila o mikrodronovima Perdix koji su lansirani iz borbenih zrakoplova F/A-18 Super Hornet.

https://zimo.dnevnik.hr/

kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 11:00:07 pm »

"Mali" ubojiti dronovi? Koliko dron može da bude mali, a da i dalje ima potrebnu razornu moć? Kolika će biti sposobnost tih malih dronova da sami nađu, naciljaju i unište određeni cilj? Mnogo pitanja, a odgovora za sada nema.
tihi
potporučnik

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 11:38:46 pm »

Sto da ne? ISIS su sa komercijalnim dronovima napadali uspeno. 100-ak grama eksploziva je dovoljno da se onesposobi bilo koji radar ili AA polozaj.Sa obzirom da se lansiraju iz veceg kanistera ocigledno je da ne ocekuju da se ti dronovi vrate nazad.
ssekir75
poručnik fregate

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 12:36:56 am »

"Mali" ubojiti dronovi? Koliko dron može da bude mali, a da i dalje ima potrebnu razornu moć? Kolika će biti sposobnost tih malih dronova da sami nađu, naciljaju i unište određeni cilj? Mnogo pitanja, a odgovora za sada nema.

двољно да буду величине минобацачке гранате 82мм. приличан ршум може то да направи.
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 09:47:42 am »

Verovatno će nosti nešto slično ovome:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Cost_Autonomous_Attack_System
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 11:40:53 am »

Po prvi put je izvršeno uspešno lansiranje X-61A sa C-130. Povratak letelice na C-130 nije ispao kako je bilo planirano, te je X-61A uništen u padu.

US Defense Department launches Gremlins drone from a mothership for the first time
By: Valerie Insinna   01.28.2020.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Defense Department is one step closer to having swarming drones that it can launch from military planes and recover in midair, having successfully conducted the first flight of the Gremlins aircraft in November.

The test, which occurred at Dugway Proving Ground, Utah, proved that a C-130A could successfully launch an X-61A Gremlins Air Vehicle, said Tim Keeter, who manages the program for Dynetics. The company won the Gremlins contract from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in 2018.

“It gives us a lot of confidence going forward that this vehicle can fly where it’s supposed to fly, how it’s supposed to fly,” Keeter said during a Jan. 21 phone call with reporters. “Now the team can be principally focused on the other portion of our program plan … which is to successfully rendezvous with a C-130, dock with our docking system … and safely recover the vehicle.”

During the test, which lasted 1 hour and 41 minutes, the X-61A flew with no anomalies and the DARPA-Dynetics team completed all test objectives, including transitioning the X-61A from a cold-engine start to stable flight; validating the Gremlins’ data links and handing off control of the drone between air and ground control stations; deploying the docking arm; and collecting data on the air vehicle.

However, during the recovery process, the drone crashed to the ground and was destroyed. The drogue parachute, which deployed first to slow the air vehicle, functioned as planned, Keeter explained. However, the larger main parachute — which would soften the landing of the air vehicle so that the drone could be reused — did not correctly deploy due to a mechanical issue.

Dynetics has built four other Gremlins vehicles, leaving enough drones to accomplish the program’s primary requirement to fly and recover four Gremlins in 30 minutes, said Scott Wierzbanowski, DARPA’s Gremlins program manager.

The next demonstration, set for sometime this spring, will verify whether the Gremlins can be successfully recovered by the C-130 while in flight. Wierzbanowski characterized this test as critical for proving that the Gremlins can be reused over multiple missions — a key point for bearing out the cost-effectiveness of the concept.

"If I have an expendable vehicle, at some point I'm not going to want to be able to use those things because they’re just too expensive,” he said. “But if I can recover them and then amortize the cost of that vehicle over 10 or 20 or 30 sorties, maybe there's a bend in the curve somewhere that really will allow us to benefit from these smaller, more affordable, attritable systems."

During the recovery process, the C-130 will lower a towed capture device that will mate with the Gremlins drone, thus avoiding the turbulence generated by the wake of the larger aircraft, Keeter said. Once the drone is stabilized by the capture device, an engagement arm deploys, docking with the X-61A and bringing it inside the C-130 cargo bay to be stowed.

Izvor: www.defencenews.com
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 09:31:28 pm »

Uspešno su povratili X-61A na C-130.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner