PALUBA
April 20, 2024, 04:01:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Srušio se F-35 na Floridi  (Read 1476 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: May 20, 2020, 03:42:12 pm »

Avion F-35A se srušio danas u okolini vazduhoplovne baze Eglin na Floridi. Pilot se katapultirao i prevezen je u bolnicu na ispitivanja.

F-35 crashes at Eglin AFB, pilot successfully ejected and in stable condition. 2nd crash at base in four days
Howard Altman and Stephen Losey May 20. 2020.

For the second time in four days a fifth-generation fighter jet has crashed at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.

An F-35A Lightning II assigned to the 58th Fighter Squadron crashed upon landing around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday at Eglin, according to a media release. The pilot successfully ejected and was transported to the 96th Medical Group Hospital at Eglin for evaluation and monitoring.

The pilot was released from the hospital early Wednesday morning, said 1st Lt. Savannah Stephens, a spokeswoman for the 33rd Fighter Wing at Eglin. At the time of the accident, the pilot was participating in a routine night training sortie, according to the release.

First responders from the 96th Test Wing are on the scene and the site is secured.

The accident is under investigation, and Stephens said Wednesday a safety board is now being stood up. There was no loss of life or damage to civilian property. The name of the pilot is not being released this time.

Stephens said there is now no indication what caused the crash.

The F-35A variant cost about $90 million.

Izvor: www.airforcetimes.com
BrankoBananko
vodnik I klase

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 04:58:12 pm »

Nesto opasan ovaj mesec za letiti. Svaki dan padaju.
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 07:08:57 pm »

Да не изазива COVID-19 неки flameout...нешто?
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 07:15:12 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: