PALUBA
April 25, 2024, 02:36:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nemačka kupuje četiri ratna broda MKS 180  (Read 1019 times)

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: June 18, 2020, 08:11:00 am »

Kupuju četiri ratna broda: Odobren ugovor od 6 milijardi

Odbor za budžet nemačkog parlamenta odobrio je danas ugovor od 6,0 milijardi evra za kupovinu četiri ratna broda MKS 180 od holandskog brodogradilišta Damen.

Izvor Rojtersa je naveo da je Odbor odobrio i 2,8 milijardi evra sredstava za ugovor sa Erbasom za modernizaciju radara najvećeg dela državne flote ratnih aviona Jurofajter (Eurofighter).

izvor

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

German Navy’s MKS 180 Multi-Purpose Combat Ship Program Back On Track

The MKS 180 Multi-Purpose Combat Ship Program of the German Navy (Deutsche Marine) is back on track following an official announcement by German Federal Minister of Defence, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer.

The German Ministry of Defense (Bundesministerium der Verteidigung) announced this morning that the public procurement tribunal has ended the review procedure on the MKS 180 program, clearing the way for parliamentary approval this summer and a subsequent contract award in 2020:

“I am very pleased that the award procedure for the Mehrzveckkampschiff 180 can now continue! I will be asking Parliament to approve the budget before the summer recess and I am very optimistic that we will then be able to conclude a contract for the MKS180 this year.”

For the record, the Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw) announced on January 14th that Dutch shipyard Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding B.V. won the MKS 180 Multi-Purpose Combat Ship tender. Damen is partnering with Blohm+Voss and Thales to supply the German Navy with at least four MKS 180 frigates. However, GERMAN NAVAL YARDS Kiel (GNYK), who was competing in the tender, submitted a formal complaint on January 24th. It appears that the announcement this week of a long-term cooperation agreement in naval shipbuilding between Lürssen and GNYK resolved all issues and the MKS 180 program is now back on track.

Damen Shipyards statement

Contacted by Naval News this morning, a Damen Shipyards spokesperson declared:
We are pleased with the consolidation of the German shipping industry under the leadership of the Bremer Lürssen Group. After all, Lürssen, like Damen, is a family-owned private shipbuilding company in Northern Europe.

We look forward to intensive cooperation in the future. As Damen, we see this consolidation as a positive development. As a result, naval construction in Germany is moving towards the same structure as in the Netherlands, with private companies such as Damen as an ‘Original equipment manufacturer’ (OEM), together with a chain of suppliers, designing and building high-quality and innovative naval vessels, along with the Ministry of Defence.

All the advantages that the German government and other stakeholders see for themselves here are already present for the government in the Netherlands. This consolidation also increases the chance of equal cooperation between Northern European countries in the field of naval construction. A development that we can only applaud, in an otherwise unevenly distributed European playing field.

Update:
The German MoD has now officially confirmed that German Naval Yards withdrew their request to review the contract and that Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding is now officially the winner of the tender for the construction of the ships.

izvor

* MKS-180.jpg (53.69 KB, 770x410 - viewed 37 times.)
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 09:17:34 am »

Mehrzweckkampf(kriegs)schiff - višenamenski ratni brod. Verovatno se radi o nekoj većoj fregati od oko ili preko 5.000tD i opremljenoj svim i svačim.
6 milijardi EUR. Lepa okrugla cifra, a sigurno će do završetka gradnje još poskupeti.

E, tako i piše na internetu. 155m dužine, pun borbeni deplasman 9.000t - dakle nešto veličine DDG Arleigh Burke i dovoljno veliko da opremom i naoružanjem pokriva sve namene. Partneri Damena u ovom poslu su Blohm u. Voss Thyssen i Thales.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 09:22:38 am by kumbor » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: