PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 12:20:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Društvenim mrežama kruže snimci: Oboren kineski avion?  (Read 1042 times)

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: September 04, 2020, 01:24:00 pm »

Društvenim mrežama kruže snimci: Oboren kineski avion?

Tajvanska protivvazdušna odbrana oborila je kineski borbeni aviona tipa Su-35, informacija je koja danas kruži društvenim mrežama na Tajvanu.

Međutim, za sada nema zvanične potvrde te informacije.

Na društvenim mrežama kruži i snimak oborenog aviona, ali lokacija na kojoj je snimljen nije navedena.

Neki mediji su javili da je avion srušen u oblasti Guangsi, na jugu Kine, pošto je ušao u vazdušni prostor iznad Tajvanskog moreuza i Južnog kineskog mora.

Mnogi korisnici društvenih mreža naveli su i da je informacija netačna i da je avion pao usled tehničkih problema.

izvor

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* 2020-09-04_142005.jpg (197.36 KB, 1000x1024 - viewed 36 times.)
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 05:30:56 pm »

Taiwan Denies Shooting Down Chinese Warplane

The Taiwanese Ministry of Defense has denied shooting down a Chinese Su-35 jet today, after social media was abuzz with reports that suggested the same.

“The Air Force Command has refuted reports of shooting down Su-35. The information is false and completely untrue. The service strongly condemns this malicious act by deliberately creating and disseminating false information on the Internet in an attempt to confuse the audience,” the MoD said in a statement.

Earlier, multiple videos on twitter showed an aircraft engulfed in thick smoke in an unknown location. It was alleged that the warplane, operated by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF), had transgressed into Taiwan's Strait.

The Taiwanese defense ministry added: "The Air Force Command emphasized that in order to maintain airspace security, it will continue to closely monitor the conditions of the sea and airspace around the Taiwan Strait; and provide correct information in a timely manner to prevent the spread of fake and false news, and to avoid social unrest, and appeals to people to rest assured."

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/27796/Taiwan_Shoots_Down_Chinese_Su_35_Violating_Airspace__Reports#.X1JqpmWKT_w

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 09:18:00 am »

Navodni snimak ...

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* su-35.jpg (49.81 KB, 1000x666 - viewed 12 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info