PALUBA
May 11, 2024, 02:22:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Čitajte na Palubi roman "Centar" u nastavcima, autora srpskog podoficira i našeg administratora Kuzme

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Srušio se avion za obuku USN  (Read 557 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: October 24, 2020, 06:02:08 am »

U saveznoj državi Alabami se srušio avion za obuku USN tipa Texan II. Avion se srušio na stambeno naselje između gradova Folija i Magnolija Springs, kojom prilikom je zapaljena jedna kuća i nekoliko vozila. Oba člana posade su poginula, dok na zemlji nije bilo žrtava.

Navy aircraft crashes in Alabama; 2 fatalities reported
By: The Associated PressPosted  Oct 23, 2020

Authorities say a U.S. Navy training plane traveling from Florida has crashed in an Alabama residential neighborhood near the Gulf Coast, killing both people in the plane.

Navy spokesman Zach Harrell says both people in the T-6B Texan II training plane died Friday. No injuries were reported on the ground. Foley Fire Chief Joey Darby told news outlets that responders encountered and extinguished a “large volume of fire” that had engulfed a home and cars. The crash occurred near the city of Foley and the town of Magnolia Springs. A Navy spokeswoman says the plane had flown out of Naval Air Station Whiting Field, about 30 miles northeast of Pensacola.

Izvor: CLICK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: