PALUBA
March 29, 2024, 02:30:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite i neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi ste našli svoj aktivacioni link te aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flotne Liste  (Read 152992 times)

Patriot
vodnik I klase

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 10:30:54 am »

Nasi ljudi imaju samo jedno prokletstvo, skloni su kopati jamu jedni ispod drugih, sto za druge nije karakteristika, pa kao zajednica bolje kotiraju.
Držim da naši ljudi imaju nešto više od samo jednog prokletstva, zato su nam države i organizirane kako jesu. A ta sklonost kopanja jama jednih ispod drugih, naravno odnosi se na rovokopačke radove unutar pojedinačnih naroda, po mogućnosti i samih njegovih regionalnih djelova. Možda su tu - glede Hrvata - tek istani iznimka, odnosno, najmanje zlo ... O ostalima bolje i ne pričati ...

A mi smo i dalje sposbni individualci bez sposobnosti sinergickog udruzivanja.
Skloni učinkovitim improvizacijama ... koje ozbiljan svijet nešto i ne razumije ...
kilezr
poručnik fregate

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 05:27:06 pm »

Radi se o 5 komada ovih plovila koje su  dobili -kupili od Kine ili neznam od koga.Trebalo bi to remontovati a za posle će se videti.Navodno da su im NEMCI I HOLANĐANI UVALILI dosta polovnih civnilih brodova pa bi im trebao remont istih.
ML
kapetan korvete

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 05:53:57 pm »

Riječna jahta, građena za vladu Sudana u brodogradilištu Izola. [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* sudan.jpg (92.18 KB, 650x487 - viewed 575 times.)

* mlg106Untitled-1.jpg (93.45 KB, 375x390 - viewed 555 times.)
kilezr
poručnik fregate

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 08:19:54 pm »

Listajući reference brodogradilišta našao sam da su za SUDAN građeni Patrolni brodovi
 1 Gihad      N.G.124
 2 Harrija     N.G.125
 3 Instrigal   N.G.126
 4 Shaab     N.G.127
  Svi 1961 godine

Za Libiju
 1 Arraid     N.G.139
 2 Tarik      N.G. 140
  1963 godine
  Ima neko neki podatak više?

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 09:09:19 pm »

Svi ovi brodovi su građeni u brodogradilištu Jozo Lozovina-Mosor. Sudanski su bili deplasmana 90t, a Libijski 95t. To je to, drugih podataka za sada nema.
kilezr
poručnik fregate

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 09:28:58 pm »

Da na njihovoj referentnoj listi sam ih našao.Gledao sam od 45 pa naovamo.
kilezr
poručnik fregate

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 08:37:18 pm »

Remont brodova u Sudanu završen. Odrađene su probne vožnje . Čeka se odluka šta dalje ?
barba
Prijatelj foruma
stariji vodnik

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2010, 02:02:27 pm »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Nakon 25 godina sluzbe u Royal Navy iz operativne upotrebe je povucen nosac zrakoplova "Ark Royal"
Text kopiran sa sluzbene stranice
HMS Ark Royal makes her final return to Portsmouth

Fleet flagship HMS Ark Royal returned to her home port of Portsmouth for the final time today (December 3), ending 25 years of service to the Royal Navy across the globe.

The aircraft carrier is being decommissioned early next year and sailed into Portsmouth Naval Base following a brief farewell tour of the UK and a stopover in Hamburg.

In keeping with tradition she flew a decommissioning pennant.

Her role as the current Royal Navy flagship will initially be taken on by amphibious assault ship HMS Albion.

Ark Royal’s farewell voyage took her around the north of Scotland and on into Newcastle where she was built by Swan Hunters at Wallsend.

“There is no question that there is a certain amount of sadness attached to this final deployment,” said Commanding Officer, Captain Jerry Kyd.

“But it is also an opportunity for us to celebrate the Silver Jubilee of this fine ship and for us to show her off once more.

“She has played a very important role throughout her history and we have always been lucky enough to draw great affection and support from the British public wherever we go.

“For me, personally, I have been exceptionally proud to serve as her Captain – my very first job after finishing my initial officer training 25 years ago at Dartmouth was in the then brand new HMS Ark Royal. It is therefore a great honour for me to be able to command her farewell tour as her last Captain.

“I am very fortunate to be at the helm of an exceptional crew, whose professional skills will be re-allocated and valued in the wider Royal Naval service, long after the ship herself has been decommissioned – so her work and memory will continue to serve the Royal Navy well.

“I am only too aware that this famous ship and her iconic name mean so much to so many, but although Ark Royal will be decommissioned, the Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carriers are vastly more capable and provide the Royal Navy with an exciting future.”

The fifth vessel to bear the proud name, Ark Royal was launched by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother on 20 June 1981, accepted into service on July 1 1985 and commissioned on November 1985.

During her busy life the ship has seen service around the globe and has shown her adaptability from the original role as an anti-submarine helicopter carrier designed for the Cold War through to the Commando helicopter and carrier strike role of recent years.

Ark’s operations have included playing a pivotal part of the NATO campaign during the Bosnia conflict and, in early 2003, leading the UK’s naval forces during Op Telic – the invasion of Iraq, with a fleet of helicopters embarked.

In 2010, HMS Ark Royal has led a large multi-national task force during Operation Auriga and, this year alone, has demonstrated versatility operating a wide range of aircraft, including Joint Force GR9 Harrier jets, US Marine Corps, AV8B Harrier jets, as well as Chinook, Apache, Sea King, Merlin and Lynx helicopters.

* fx100611011w177.jpg (4.56 KB, 177x118 - viewed 820 times.)

* fx100611006.jpg (28.18 KB, 800x532 - viewed 480 times.)
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2010, 02:13:09 pm »

https://www.paluba.info/smf/rm/kraj-nosaca-aviona-hms-ark-royal/
Sokol
In memoriam
vodnik

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 12:39:19 pm »

На жалост, не видим ту листе руске морнарице  Shocked
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 12:46:47 pm »

На жалост, не видим ту листе руске морнарице  Shocked

Eто задатка за тебе Smiley
Sokol
In memoriam
vodnik

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 07:46:59 pm »

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sokol
In memoriam
vodnik

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 05:45:15 pm »

Не могу да отворим нову тему, одмах видим грешку.
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 07:54:59 am »

Mora da može. Šta ti navodi kao grešku?
ssekir75
poručnik fregate

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2014, 08:44:13 pm »

http://ruskarec.ru/articles/2012/11/30/kompletan_sastav_ratne_mornarice_ruske_federacije_18439.html

ево података од самих руса. вероватно да ви који сте познаваоци морнарице знате и много прецизније, али за почетак добро је и ово.
Pages:  1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info