PALUBA
April 19, 2024, 06:58:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Za sve probleme prilikom registracije obratite se mailom na brok@paluba.info

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Napušteni krimski lunodrom  (Read 655 times)

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: May 23, 2021, 06:21:41 am »

Rusija: Napušteni krimski lunodrom snimljen iz ptičje perspektive

Jedini lunodrom u Sovjetskom Savezu nalazio se na Krimu. Tu se nekada uvežbavali letovi na Mesec, a upravo tu je radio i Jurij Gagarin. Danas je napušten.

Napušteni radio teleskop i zgrada objekta mogu se videti na snimcima snimljenim u bivšem vojnom naselju Školni na Krimu.

„Istraživanje svemira nije samo kosmodrom Bajkonur, već i ogromna razgranata infrastruktura. Radi boljeg razumevanja, nalazimo se u blizini centra dubokih svemirskih komunikacija, ovaj objekat se zvao NIP-10“, rekao je Vladimir Poljakov, profesor Krimskog Inženjersko-pedagoškog univerziteta nazvanog po Fevziju Jakubovu.

​Objašnjava da su u objektu svojevremeno radili kosmonauti Nikolaj Kamanin, Jurij Gagarin i Aleksej Leonov, a NIP-10 posetio je i prvi sekretar Centralnog komiteta KPSSSR Nikita Hruščov.

Poljakov je, takođe, dodao da su upravo ovde izmislili lunodrom i svemirski brod koji je mogao da putuje na Mesec.

„Ovde su se uvežbavali letovi na Mesec, zadatak nije bio da se dosegne, već šta da se radi kada se stigne na Mesec. Zato smo, naravno, ovim mestom ušli u istoriju“, dodao je on.

Profesor se nada da će jednog dana lunodrom postati objekat koji će posećivati ekskurzije.

izvor

Drone footage shows abandoned Soviet lunar base in Crimea

Drone footage captured the abandoned ground control station No 10 (NIP-10), home to the USSR's only 'moondrome,' in Crimea on Thursday.

A massive radio telescope and the buildings of the NIP-10 facility located in the former military village of Shkolny, near Simferopol, were abandoned as the Soviet Union dissolved in 1991.

NIP-10 used to support all lunar programmes of the USSR together with the Evpatoria Deep Space Tracking Facility.

The 'moondrome' was built at NIP-10 in mid-1968 to emulate the lunar surface and serve as a training ground for the Soviet lunar missions. It covered an area of one hectare and included 54 craters up to 16m in diameter.

"This is where flights to the Moon were practised, the tasks were not to fly to the Moon, but what to do when exactly on the Moon. So we certainly made history with this place," professor of the Crimean Engineering Pedagogical University Vladimir Polyakov said.

Cosmonauts Nikolai Kamanin, Yuri Gagarin, Alexei Leonov and engineer Sergey Korolev used to work at the facility and "directed space flights," according to the professor.

Polyakov also noted that it was there that a rover that could ride on the moon was invented.

The professor expressed his hopes that someday the ground telemetry station will become a tourist attraction.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: