PALUBA
May 11, 2024, 02:29:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan i Kina potpisali ugovor o proizvodnji lovca JF-17  (Read 1266 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: March 08, 2009, 08:49:44 pm »

OnlineNews

Pakistan i Kina i zvanično su postali partneri u proizvodnji lovca JF-17.
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Cela vest
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and China have finally signed the deal for joint production of JF-17 Thunder jet fighters.

The Air Marshall of PAF, Tanveer Mehmood Ahmad has disclosed that the deal envisages initial of 42 such aircraft with a total expenditure of U$ 600 million, while a total of 250 of final aircraft for PAF would cost U$. 3 billion.

The deal signed by president PAC Kamra, Air Marshall Khalid Chaudhry and CATC (Chinese Aviation Industries) during an event in Air Headquarters of Chaklala Air Base, and was participated by Air Marshall Tanveer Mehmood Abbas and Chinese ambassador, besides many other high-ranking officers.

On the occasion, Air Marshall PAF informed that Pakistan was flown for the first time on 23rd March 2007, and so far it owned eight of these lethal aircraft.

He also informed that Pakistan would receive its first ever AWAC (Advance Warning Air Craft) in 2010, while until 2015 this very pact would also be helpful for replacement of ageing Mirage and F-7P jet fighters.

Talking to media, the Chinese president of CATC assured of every possible Chinese help to complete the said defense project within the scheduled framework, while the JF-17 would definitely fly within this year after being tested.

* fc101.jpg (47.77 KB, 450x248 - viewed 32 times.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:28:36 pm by trpe grozni » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: