PALUBA
April 26, 2024, 10:48:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Čitajte na Palubi roman "Centar" u nastavcima, autora srpskog podoficira i našeg administratora Kuzme

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emirati modernizuju svoje AH-64 Apache  (Read 1106 times)

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: May 11, 2009, 01:51:39 pm »

Ujedinjeni Arapski Emirati su između 1991 i 1994 godine kupili u SAD 30 AH-64A Apache helikoptera. Kako su Emirati postali trgovački i komercijalni centar bliskog istoka i kako je potrebno da se očuva reputacija jake i poštovane vojne sile, odlučeno je da se helikopteri modernizuju i dovedu na standard AH-64D Longbow. Cena posla će iznositi oko 128 miliona $.

U nastavku cela vest ...

UAE’s 30-Helicopter Apache Upgrade Program Underway

The United Arab Emirates is best known for its city of Dubai, an ultra-modern port city that has become the trading and commercial hub of the Middle East. As a May 2005 article in National Defense Magazine notes, however, it has also acquired a reputation for a strong and respected military procurement system.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Before: AH-64A

One of their current initiatives involves the Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopters the country acquired in 1991 and 1994. The plan involves remanufacture and modernization of 30 AH-64A aircraft to the current AH-64D Longbow standard. Deliveries to the UAE are scheduled to begin in May 2008 and continue through November 2009, with support activities continuing through November 2010. The overall program includes integration and aircraft integration laboratory support at Boeing, protection and even stealth enhancements, missiles, training devices, initial spares, depot spares, support activities and integrated logistics support.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
After: AH-64D

A $128.1 million firm fixed price, cost plus fixed fee contract. The contract includes 2 Longbow Crew Trainers for the UAE. The bulk of the funds will remanufacture 8 US Army AH-64As into AH-64D Extended Block II+ model, and enhance the USA’s own trainers.

Izvor: DID

* airah64aoverriverlg6116.jpg (66.18 KB, 640x425 - viewed 38 times.)

* airah64doverwaterfronta.jpg (38.91 KB, 322x480 - viewed 34 times.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:58:51 pm by trpe grozni » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: