PALUBA
April 26, 2024, 02:37:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Na forumu PalubaInfo novoregistrovane članove odobravamo ručno, to može potrajati 24 h, ali je neophodno da novoregistrovani korisnik aktivira svoj nalog koji će dobiti putem e-pošte u navedenom vremenu

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rusija počela razvoj novog razarača  (Read 1824 times)

dexy
kapetan korvete

« on: March 15, 2010, 04:44:11 pm »

Rusija je počela razvoj novog stealth razarača, a planirano je da proces razvoja traje oko 30 meseci. Budući brod će biti višenamenski i njegovu ulogu će određivati odabir ukrcanog naoružanja. Imaće univerzalne lansere protivbrodskih, protivavionskih i protivpodmorničkih raketa. PVO broda činiće rakete kratkog, srednjeg i dugog dometa. Brod će imati i najmodernije senzore za detekciju ciljeva u vazduhu, na i ispod površine vode.
Jedna od karakteristika novog broda jeste i to što će brod biti bezbedan po ekosistem, dakle prvi put se o ekologiji vodi računa prilikom gradnje jednog ruskog ratnog broda.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Russia has begun developing a new-generation destroyer for its Navy, which will be built using stealth technology, a source from the defense industry told Interfax-AVN on Thursday.

“Research is being done now to determine the image of a new offshore maritime zone vessel, and technical documents for the project are being drawn up. This process will last about 30 months,” the source said.

The future warship will be multifunctional, which will determine the choice of weapons for it, he said.

“The destroyer will have a missile weapon system using universal vertical launchers to fire high-precision missiles at ground, surface, and underwater targets. The ship’s air defense will be provided by short, middle, and long-range anti-aircraft missiles,” the expert said.

The destroyer’s artillery systems will also be universal and will be capable of firing high-precision guided projectiles at coastal and marine targets, he said.

The vessel’s multifunctionality will also affect its electronic equipment, the expert said. “The destroyer will be equipped with a universal target detection and designation system, electronic warfare systems, and hydro-acoustic equipment to detect submarines, mines, and underwater sabotage groups,” he said.

One of the features of the new destroyer will be a high level of environmental security, which so far is not a characteristic of Russian warships, he said.

Izvor: Interfax-AVN

* czdf3.jpg (45.84 KB, 645x296 - viewed 56 times.)
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 04:46:47 pm »

Na nekim ruskim forumima kažu da je gornji projekat reinkarnacija projekta 21956 koji je trebao da zameni sovremeni klasu:

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* aa3ec35d4423.gif (59.56 KB, 600x400 - viewed 82 times.)

* 201109projekt219562.jpg (35.62 KB, 636x459 - viewed 82 times.)

* cimg0578l.jpg (47.7 KB, 500x375 - viewed 95 times.)

* cimg0579v.jpg (56.43 KB, 500x375 - viewed 83 times.)

* cimg0580f.jpg (56.45 KB, 500x375 - viewed 70 times.)

* cimg0583d.jpg (65.58 KB, 500x375 - viewed 76 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: