PALUBA
May 12, 2024, 01:05:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno, dopuna Pravilnika foruma PALUBAinfo, tačka 22

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modernizacija elektronskih sistema na kanadskim fregatama klase "Halifax"  (Read 1799 times)

ZastavnikDjemo
poručnik korvete

« on: December 15, 2008, 05:30:37 pm »

Datum: 12.12.2008.

Firma L-3 Comunications MAPPS Inc. je dobila posao za instalaciju novog integrsanog sistema za kontrolu pogona, električnih instalacija na brodu i novog sistema za kontrolu oštećenja na 12 fregata klase Halifax, koje ćine okosnicu površinskih snaga RM Kanade. IPMS (Integrated Platform Management System) obuhvata i digitalni sistem za obuku posade, kao i sistem za video nadzor ključnih delova broda.
Prospekt možete preuzeti ovde (pdf.): http://www.mapps.l-3com.com/html/marine/pdf/ipms.pdf

Cela vest:

Halifax Class Frigates Get Another Boost

(Source: Public Works and Government Services Canada; issued Dec. 12, 2008)

GATINEAU, Quebec --- The Minister of Public Works and Government Services, the Honourable Christian Paradis, and the Minister of National Defence and Minister for the Atlantic Gateway, the Honourable Peter Gordon MacKay, as well as the Minister of Industry, the Honourable Tony Clement, today announced that the Government of Canada awarded a contract to L-3 Communications MAPPS Inc. for an Integrated Platform Management System (IPMS) in support of the 12 Halifax Class frigates.

“This Government is ensuring that the Halifax Class frigates are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment,” said Minister Paradis. “We are taking every step to provide the men and women of the Canadian Navy with the tools they need to operate at home and abroad.”

The 12 Halifax Class frigates require an Integrated Platform Management System (IPMS) to upgrade the damage control, electrical control and integrated machinery control systems on board. The system will also link sensors and computer systems to the Halifax Class Command and Control System, providing real-time updates.

“This project ensures that our frigates remain a vital part of today's Canadian Navy and ready for the challenges of tomorrow,” said Minister MacKay. “The Halifax-class frigates will continue to ensure Canada's coastlines are safe, and our overseas interests are protected in cooperation with our allies.”

The IPMS project is subject to industrial and regional benefits requirements equal to 100 percent of the contract value. This means that the supplier will be re-investing the full contract amount into the Canadian economy, creating jobs and stimulating regional markets.

“This is another example of how Canada's Industrial Regional Benefits policy ensures a benefit to the Canadian economy,” said Minister Clement.

-ends-

Link: http://www.defense-aerospace.com/cgi-bin/client/modele.pl?session=dae.43502926.1229357825.LIBkl38AAAEAAB6wTwkAAAAl&cat=3&prod=100601&modele=release

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 12:54:22 pm by Rade » Logged
Bane
stariji vodnik I klase

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:23:24 pm »

novog sistema za kontrolu oštećenja na 12 fregata klase Halifax

Kakav je ovo sistem?
ZastavnikDjemo
poručnik korvete

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:39:33 pm »

Pa to je sistem za kontrolu štete u slučaju havarije ili pogotka broda; objedinjuje kalkulator stabiliteta broda, video nadzor, i služi za koordinaciju hitnih popravki, olakšava upravljanje ljudskim resursima u slučaju pogiije/ranjavanja članova posade, aktiviranje sistema za automatsko gašenje požara i tsl.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: