PALUBA
May 01, 2024, 05:56:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Prilikom registracije lozinka mora da sadrži najmanje osam karaktera, od toga jedno veliko slovo, i bar jednu cifru, u protivnom registracija neće biti uspešna

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 796   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Građanski rat u Siriji  (Read 2151333 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6090 on: November 21, 2016, 02:23:11 pm »

Nikad od Arapina vojnik biti neće. Za njih je toljaga a ne puška.
anton-pecerski
vodnik

« Reply #6091 on: November 21, 2016, 02:55:52 pm »

осим муджахедина...
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6092 on: November 21, 2016, 02:58:29 pm »

Asadove snage na korak od zauzimanja strateškog naselja u Alepu
Tanjug   21.11.2016.

Sirijske vladine snage brzo napreduju u delovima Alepa koji se nalazi pod kontrolom pobunjenika, nakon što su međunarodni zvaničnici izrazili zabrinutost za taj grad i njegove stanovnike.

Kako prenosi AFP, odlazeći američki predsednik Barak Obama i izaslanik UN za Siriju su rekli da su pesimistični po pitanju budućnosti Alepa, u kom ima više od 250.000 ljudi. Direktor sirijske opservatorije za ljudska prava Rami Abdel Rahman je naveo da je današnje napredovanje sirijskih vladinih snaga najznačajniji napredak koji je režim napravio. "Ako preuzmu kontrolu u Masakan Hananu, režim će steći liniju kontrole nad nekoliko područja koje drže pobunjenici i moći će da preseče njihovu kontrolu na severnom delu", rekao je on. On je kazao da preuzimanjem Masakan Hanana, koji je prvo područje koje su 2012. godine preuzeli pobunjenici, vladine snage stiču i stratešku i simboličku prednost. List blizak vladi, sirijski "Al-Vatan" naveo je da je to područje najveće i najznačajnije. Alepo je od 2012. godine podeljen između vlade na zapadu i pobunjeničke kontrole na istoku.

Izvor: www.blic.rs
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6093 on: November 21, 2016, 03:02:20 pm »

осим муджахедина...

Ni oni nisu ništa bolji, jedino što su fatalisti pa jurišaju kao sumanuti. Ali i za njih ima leka, kada god da su naišli na moralno jakog protivnika, njihov napad bi se raspao kao mehur od sapunice.
anton-pecerski
vodnik

« Reply #6094 on: November 21, 2016, 03:06:06 pm »

Imali smo gubici od njih u 1. Cecenskom ratu (Jaris-mardi 1996. g. i dr. zasede), a ranije i VRS na Vozuce (sept. 1995. g.)
https://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitka_u_Jari%C5%A1mardiju 
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6095 on: November 21, 2016, 03:19:05 pm »

Jedno je zaseda, a drugo je otvorena borba.
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6096 on: November 21, 2016, 08:12:56 pm »

Pancir-s u siriji

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* IMG_5645.JPG (141.72 KB, 958x960 - viewed 112 times.)
anton-pecerski
vodnik

« Reply #6097 on: November 21, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »

Lici se da tako. Sirijska uniforma, "Pancir" na KamAZu sa 4 osovine
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6098 on: November 22, 2016, 12:15:36 am »

Антон, мислим да палтформа није КАМАЗ већ УРАЛ, али то није много важно.
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6099 on: November 22, 2016, 02:22:55 pm »

Američka ambasadorka: Sirijski oficiri su ratni zločinci kao što je bio Milošević
Beta   21.11.2016.

Američka ambasadorka u UN Samata Pauer optužila je danas pred Savetom bezbednosti grupu od 12 sirijskih generala i pukovnika za ubijanje civila i mučenje protivnika.

- Oni, generali treba da znaju da su svi njihovi zločini dokumentovani i da će jednog dana za to odgovarati - rekla je Pauer i dodala da SAD neće dozvoliti da oni koji su naređivali zločine ostanu anonimni i zaštićeni. Prema njenim rečima, ti visoki oficiri su izdavali komande da mete napada budu civili i da su nekim komandnim centrima mučili protivnike.

- Ti oficiri misle da su zaštićeni kao što je bio slučaj sa Slobodanom Miloševićem, Čarlsom Tejlorom i drugim brojnim ratnim zločincima - rekla je američka ambasadorka pri UN. Na spisku SAD se nalaze između ostalih, sirijski generali Adib Salameh, Džavdat Salbi Mavas, Tahir Hamid Halil, Džamil Hasan i Rafik Šihadeh.

Izvor: www.blic.rs
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6100 on: November 22, 2016, 03:38:49 pm »

Original šta je rekla:

Remarks at a UN Security Council Briefing on the Humanitarian Situation in Syria

Ambassador Samantha Power
U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations
U.S. Mission to the United Nations
New York City
November 21, 2016
AS DELIVERED

Thank you, Mr. President, and thank you, Under-Secretary-General O’Brien, WHO Country Director Hoff, for your comprehensive and deeply disturbing briefings. Thank you, as always, for presenting us with the unvarnished and unbiased facts. Your remarks show once again what happens when this conflict continues, and when Russia and the Assad regime relentlessly pummel civilian areas from the air and regularly block deliveries of humanitarian aid on the ground.

In opposition-held eastern Aleppo, at least 289 people have reportedly been killed since Tuesday. One Syrian volunteer reported 180 airstrikes on eastern Aleppo on Saturday alone. Think of what you were doing on Saturday, and imagine being subjected to 180 airstrikes while you were doing it. Horrifying video from eastern Aleppo affirms a shocking, inhuman barrage on civilian neighborhoods.

Of course, we will hear today from the Syrian regime, the Russian Federation; we will hear a very different narrative. Russia will no doubt talk at length about how its unilateral pause in airstrikes over eastern Aleppo was some kind of humanitarian gesture.

The reality is that the Assad regime and Russia are continuing their “starve, get bombed, or surrender” strategy in eastern Aleppo. Bombing the city’s 275,000 residents, pausing to see if any will surrender to the Assad regime – a regime that, as both we and the Syrian people know, has systematically tortured those who have found themselves under its custodial authority. Would any of us trust that regime with the lives of our family members, with our kids, with our parents, with our siblings? Consider that, when Russia paused their airstrikes over eastern Aleppo, they did so unilaterally, meaning that they never deigned to coordinate their efforts with the UN or any other organization actually providing aid. That was not a humanitarian gesture. Consider that, during this pause in strikes, Russia and the Assad regime never gave the UN permission to deliver a single parcel of food or medicine to eastern Aleppo. Not one. That was not a humanitarian gesture. Consider that Russian or regime planes dropped leaflets warning the people of eastern Aleppo to leave or be “annihilated,” as many of us discussed at our last briefing. And consider that residents of eastern Aleppo reportedly received text messages warning people to flee before a “strategically planned assault” would happen. Consider that, last month, Russia vetoed a resolution in this Council meant to end atrocities in Aleppo. These, also, were not humanitarian gestures.

And remember that eastern Aleppo is not an isolated case. It is part of a country-wide strategy. Across Syria, Russia and the Assad regime are waging a campaign that includes sieges, the blocking of humanitarian aid, the indiscriminate bombardment of civilian areas, and the use of barrel bombs.

So, members of this Council, we need to separate fact from fiction today. When we renewed the Joint Investigative Mechanism for Syria last week, I, and many of you, spoke about how we could not uphold the norm against chemical weapons use if we did not know what party was using chemical weapons. Here again, to uphold the humanitarian demands of this Council, we need to speak frankly and very specifically about which parties are responsible for the suffering of the Syrian people. That means condemning the atrocities committed by terrorist organizations like Jabhat Al-Nusra and ISIL, which the United States has done and will continue to do. But that also means telling the truth about Russia and the Assad regime’s actions.

Today, I will focus on just two features of regime and Russian terror. First, the Assad regime and Russia must stop the campaign of attacks that has destroyed countless schools, hospitals, homes, and other civilian infrastructure. Take just some of their recent airstrikes. Between November 13 and 15, five hospitals in Syria were struck. Five hospitals in two days. After airstrikes hit another hospital in eastern Aleppo on November 18, every hospital in that city is now reportedly out of service due to attacks by Russia and the Assad regime. Every single hospital serving a population of 275,000 civilians, out of commission. On November 6, an attack by the Assad regime on a Damascus suburb reportedly killed at least six children in a kindergarten. A kindergarten.

The United States recognizes that it is not just the Assad regime and its allies who are causing civilians to suffer in Syria. We condemn in the strongest terms all indiscriminate shelling by opposition forces into the civilian areas of western Aleppo. These attacks have reportedly caused more than 60 casualties just since November 1. We agree with Russia that there can be no justification for such attacks.

But, I ask, will Russia condemn even a single airstrike by the Assad regime here in this chamber today – or any day? Choose any of the hospitals that the Assad regime has destroyed, or any of the schools. Will Russia ever condemn its ally Bashar Al-Assad here at the Council for a single one of these attacks? We have been attending sessions like this one for more than five years. But, despite all of the carnage inflicted by their regime partners, they have uttered not one critical word. Not even one skeptical word.

Today, I would like to specify some of the names of those involved since 2011 in killing and injuring civilians by conducting air and ground-based Syrian government military assaults on cities, residential areas, and civilian infrastructure. The United States will not let those who have commanded units involved in these actions hide anonymously behind the façade of the Assad regime. We know who some of these commanders are. They include: Major General Adib Salameh, Brigadier General Adnan Aboud Hilweh, Major General Jawdat Salbi Mawas, Colonel Suhail Hassan, Major General Tahir Hamid Khalil.

Russia and the Assad regime’s merciless attacks must end. And those behind such attacks must know that we and the international community are watching their actions, documenting their abuses, and one day, they will be held accountable.

Now, I know right now, today, with wind at their backs, these individuals feel impunity. So, though, did Slobodan Milosevic, Charles Taylor, and countless war criminals before them. Today’s atrocities are well-documented, and the civilized world’s memories are long.

Second, the Assad regime must end the suffering and torture in detention centers throughout Syria. The regime continues to imprison tens of thousands of Syrians – including women, children, doctors, humanitarian workers, human rights defenders, and journalists – subjecting many to torture, sexual violence, and inhumane conditions.

Here is how a Syrian journalist named Shiyar described his experience at Military Intelligence Branch 235: “They had me stand on a barrel, and they tied rope around my wrists. Then they took away the barrel. There was nothing below my feet. They were dangling in the air. They brought three sticks…They were hitting me everywhere…After they were done beating me with wooden sticks, they took the cigarettes. They were putting them out all over my body. It felt like a knife excavating my body, cutting me apart.”

We know where torture has taken place and where it continues to take place. Facilities that include: Military Intelligence Branches 215, 227, 235, and 251; the Air Force Intelligence Investigation Branch in Mezzeh military airport; the Sednaya prison; and the Tishreen and Harasta military hospitals.

And to the commanding officers and prison officials who work at these facilities, know too that the international community is watching, and that you, too, will one day be held accountable: Major General Jamil Hassan, Brigadier General Abdul Salam Fajr Mahmoud, Brigadier General Ibrahim Ma’la, Colonel Qusai Mihoub, Brigadier General Salah Hamad, Brigadier General Sha’afiq Masa, Major General Rafiq Shihadeh, Hafiz Makhlouf.

The United States will not forget the cases of the many Syrians who have suffered so much at the hands of individuals like these, and we will continue fighting to hold them accountable for their hateful crimes.

The United States, I want to stress, recognizes that non-state groups have also committed many abuses against detainees, including torture. We condemn any group using such tactics in the strongest terms, and we demand that immediate access be granted to monitor all detention facilities – whether regime, or terrorist, or opposition. ISIL’s atrocities are in a category unto themselves, which is why the United States leads a 67-member coalition to defeat this terrorist organization.‎

Let me conclude. In January, the UN and the world raised alarm that the people in the community of Madaya, besieged by allies of the Assad regime, were starving. Today we have reports of starvation again. Save the Children reported recently that Madaya is now also seeing an increase in child suicide attempts – something virtually unheard of in the town before. One of these kids is a 15-year-old named Omar. Omar told a reporter recently, “There’s nothing left for me here. And I felt the easiest thing to do was to kill myself. I tried to throw myself from the balcony, but it wasn’t high enough.” Omar’s dad is in jail. His mom had to leave Madaya, but she left Omar behind so he did not get recruited into the government’s security forces. “There’s nothing to eat,” Omar says. “We are being strangled here. It’s like I’m in prison.” And Omar has one other thought, one that you might expect from any teenager. “I miss my mum, waking me up in the morning,” he says.

We, not just members of this Security Council but all Member States of the United Nations, must be clear that the Assad regime, Russia, and their allies are responsible for this destruction – both physical destruction and, for countless children like Omar, psychological destruction. And in the face of this destruction, this overwhelming suffering, the perpetrators must know that the pursuit of a military solution is as foolish as it is brutal. Attacks on civilians fuel terrorism; they don’t defeat terrorism. The perpetrators must also know that, like their ignominious predecessors through history, they will face judgment for their crimes. Thank you.

Link https://usun.state.gov/remarks/7568

Inače pomenuta "gospođa" imala je i zanimljivo izlaganje oko ISIS 

Watch Samantha Power defend Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria during her Security Council speech

Рашо
Stručni saradnik - RV i PVO
kapetan korvete

« Reply #6101 on: November 22, 2016, 04:17:04 pm »

Занимљива ствар, највећа технолошка сила на свијету, са неслућеним осматрачким и извиђачким могућностима, никако да изађе у јавност са конкретним подацима, "евидентирали смо толико и толико авио полетања, дејствовало се по следећим циљевима (па наброји циљеве), ево доказа (па покаже снимке, аудио и видео записе, подаци електронског извиђања, "скриншотови" са радарских екрана...)... Не. Све се своди на "јавио волонтер", а њему "рекла тетка", "чуо на пијаци". Све у стилу, "рек'о овај, чуо онај". И бомба увјек падне на школу или болницу... или на вртић који регуларно ради у зони борбених дејстава(?!).

Ех, да... и мали Омар 'оће да се убије ал' му низак балкон?!
anton-pecerski
vodnik

« Reply #6102 on: November 22, 2016, 04:21:03 pm »

i "bad guys' uvijek napravljaju redovni "Markale"... I cuvari novog svijetskog poretka cuvaju redovnih "u s krajinaca"
ssekir75
poručnik fregate

« Reply #6103 on: November 22, 2016, 05:17:42 pm »

без икакве шале, кад год извале нешто овако треба их питати кад ће да одговарају генерал кларк, солана и остали који су наредили напад на срј. ако кажу да то није ратни злочин показати им пресуде које су донете у њиховом одсуству. знам да од тога нема ништа, али треба и њима гурнути под нос све злочине које су починили. наравно, да не раде то наши, већ они којји су тренутно на тапету.
Boro Prodanic
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6104 on: November 22, 2016, 05:41:45 pm »

без икакве шале, кад год извале нешто овако треба их питати кад ће да одговарају генерал кларк, солана и остали који су наредили напад на срј. ако кажу да то није ратни злочин показати им пресуде које су донете у њиховом одсуству. знам да од тога нема ништа, али треба и њима гурнути под нос све злочине које су починили. наравно, да не раде то наши, већ они којји су тренутно на тапету.

Slažem se u potpunosti.

Osim toga, da dodam (što kaže jedan naš uvaženi član) da sam do sada izbrojao oko 420 srušenih bolnica u Alepu, 409 od ruskih dejstava i 11 od dejstava Asadovih snaga.

Pa nešto mislim, koliko li ih još ima za rušenje?
Pages:  1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 796   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: