PALUBA
April 27, 2024, 06:13:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Čitajte na Palubi roman "Centar" u nastavcima, autora srpskog podoficira i našeg administratora Kuzme

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SAD: Izvoz NVO u 2011. godini u vrednosti od 46,1 milijardi dolara  (Read 1181 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: June 11, 2011, 05:29:15 pm »

AFP

SAD planiraju da ove godine izvezu naoružanja i vojne opreme u vrednosi od 46,1 milijardi dolara, što je skoro dvostruko više od izvoza u 2010. godini.

cela vest
During the fiscal year 2011, which ends Sept. 30, Washington expects the sales of equipment and military services through its Foreign Military Sales process. About 79 percent of these exports are financed by client countries and organizations, with the remainder funded by U.S. aid programs.

U.S. military equipment sales, confined to about $10 billion in the early 2000s, tripled to around $30 billion after 2005.

"From 2005 to 2010, we have delivered through the Foreign Military Sales process $96 billion worth of equipment, goods and services to partner countries," said Defense Security Cooperation Agency Director Vice Adm. William Landay.

Ten years ago, clients were most interested in purchasing material at the lowest cost, even if that meant spacing out deliveries, he explained.

But with the war in Afghanistan and a higher operational tempo for many armed forces, clients are seeking quicker access to purchased progress, which explains the rise in the value of American exports, according to the admiral.

Several nations participating in the NATO-led air campaign on Libya have thus contacted the DSCA to replenish their stocks of ammunition depleted by the operations.

Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway and the United Kingdom are all participating in the attacks on Moammar Gadhafi's regime.

The rise in exports has led the DSCA to revise its procedures to ensure faster deliveries by determining what type of weapons or other military equipment should be delivered to which country before even being contacted by a client, and purchasing the equipment before it is sold.

In all, over 13,000 contracts are currently underway with 165 countries for $327 billion, according to Landay.
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:17:31 am »

SAD planiraju da izvezu naoružanje vredno 46,1 milijardu dolara

Sjedinjene Američke Države planiraju da izvezu 46,1 milijardu dolara naoružanja i vojne opreme ove godine, što je skoro dvostruko više nego 2010.

U fiskalnoj 2011 godini, koja se završava 30. septembra, Vašington očekuje značajan rast prodaje opreme i naoružanja u okviru programa "Prodaja naoružanja u inostranstvu" (FMS).

Računa se da će oko 79 odsto izvoza finansirati zemlje i organizacije na osnovu posebnih ugovora sa administracijom SAD, a ostatak će biti finansiran u oviru projekata pomoći iz Vašingtona.

Prodaja američke vojne opreme, koja je u 2000. vredela 10 milijardi dolara, gotovo je utrostručcena na oko 30 milijardi posle 2005.

- Od 2005. do 2010. isporučili smo preko FMS programa 96 milijardi dolara vredne opreme, roba i usluga partnerskim zemlja-  izjavio je direktor Agencije za saradnju u odbrani i bezbednosti, vice admiral Vilijam Landej.

Izvor: www.blic.rs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: