PALUBA
April 28, 2024, 08:42:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno, dopuna Pravilnika foruma PALUBAinfo, tačka 22

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Konverzija C-27J u topovnjaču?  (Read 1402 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: June 23, 2011, 04:43:05 pm »

defensenews.com

Predstavnici italijanskih OS zatražili su od kompanije Alenia Aeronautics studiju o konverziji taktičlkih transportnih aviona tipa C-27J u topovnjaču i avion za specijalne jedinice.

Alenia Aeronautica has been asked by the Italian military to study ways to convert Italian Air Force C-27J tactical transports into gunships and special forces aircraft.
Under the Praetorian program, Alenia will plan to place weapons and integrated weapon systems on the aircraft, as well as communications intelligence and EO/IR sensor systems on the aircraft.
Announcing the initiative June 22 at the Paris Air Show, Alenia CEO Giuseppe Giordo said the firm would seek export markets for the new version as well as international partners.
Giordo said the weapon would be a pallet-based, flexible add-on to the aircraft rather that fully integrated in order to keep costs down. As an example of pallet-based loads now being added to the C-27J, he pointed to the aircraft on display here, which features a palletized, two-console command-and-control unit.
A source at the firm added that a gun would likely be positioned to fire from the side door of the aircraft when opened.
Giordo has recently traveled to Afghanistan to see Italy’s C-27J aircraft in action.
On Wednesday, Giordo also announced that Alenia expected three new C-27J customers in Africa and South America to order a total of 11 aircraft imminently for a combined value of 500 million euros ($722 million).
To date a total of 79 aircraft have been ordered by Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Romania, Morocco and the U.S.
Pera
stariji vodnik I klase

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 05:07:11 pm »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* AC-27J Gunship.jpg (19.47 KB, 546x322 - viewed 118 times.)
Рашо
Stručni saradnik - RV i PVO
kapetan korvete

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 02:05:40 pm »

Kako ide ona poslovica, "vidjela žaba da se konji potkivaju pa i ona digla nogu"... eh, pa nije Spartan Herkules...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: