PALUBA
April 27, 2024, 03:19:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britanski avioni Typhoon od danas višenamenski  (Read 1364 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: July 03, 2008, 12:48:45 pm »

1. jul 2008. godine

Britanski RAF objavio je da su od danas avioni Typhoon iz njihovog sastava višenamenski. Tako od danas mogu da izvršavaju, pored lovačkih zadataka i jurišne.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

The Royal Air Force has declared its Typhoon jets multi-role capable today. The RAF Typhoons can now carryout precision Ground Attack as well as Air Defence tasks. The declaration, which was made at the home base of the Typhoon Force, RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire, represents a major milestone in the development of the state-of-the-art aircraft.

Commander-in-Chief of the RAF, Air Chief Marshal Sir Clive Loader said:

"The declaration of Typhoon being Multi-role capable is a truly significant step in the development of this remarkable aircraft...This latest capability upgrade gives the Royal Air Force the most operationally flexible aircraft it has ever had."

Typhoon aircraft took part in a very successful deployment to the USA in spring for trials and front-line training culminating in Exercise Green Flag, which is a large USAF and US Army exercise that involves Close Air Support to troops. The Typhoons proved their ability to deploy to environments that are representative of current operational theatres. During this deployment the aircraft demonstrated exceptional serviceability by achieving 99% of planned sorties.

A delighted Group Captain Stuart Atha, Station Commander of RAF Coningsby said at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada:

"What we have in Typhoon is a world-beating aircraft. The mantra in the RAF is, 'agile, adaptable and capable' and that is precisely what this aircraft is." Talking about the ground attack role, he added: "You just have to look at the world today to see the relevance of the air-to-surface role, and hence it is really important that this aircraft should have this capability. Well we've done it; we have achieved it. The guys have demonstrated the capability, which is great news."

* raftyphoonsji8.jpg (71.22 KB, 600x445 - viewed 29 times.)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:33:51 pm by trpe grozni » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: