PALUBA
April 24, 2024, 07:29:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Donirajte Palubu

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zdravo, Tivat  (Read 10025 times)

stariestonec
mornar

« on: December 28, 2013, 04:54:08 pm »

I am estonian and was in soviet navy 1986-89, and our ship Ivan Kolyshkin was in MTRZ Sava Kovacevic 1987. I remember well factory workers Zoran, Drago, Krešo etc. One man with beard, who mades very good tobacco cigarettes and wear white socks:). We talked many good talks and Zoran called me 'stari estonec'. I remember always sentences and words: ide u k..., pi... etc. I want visit Tivat one more time in my life and give regards to all people there! If anyone remember me, please contact!
Stari estonec Aare
FF
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 11:44:43 pm »

Hallo Stari Estonec

here, you can find some pictures of soviet submarine tenders, beeing overhauled in "Sa.Ko." in 70s and 80s. Maybe, some of them were taken during your visit to Tivat.

https://www.paluba.info/smf/index.php/topic,8057.15.html
https://www.paluba.info/smf/index.php/topic,8057.75.html

marinero
Prijatelj foruma
poručnik fregate

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:06:16 pm »

Hello stariestonec!
Nice to hear from an old soviet sailor his experience from Tivat Naval Ship Repair facility. I am from Tivat and a lot of memebers of my family and friends used to work in the old Arsenal. If you have any photos of Your ship being repaired in Tivat it would be nice to see them here, and also to read about Your stay in our town... Best regards!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: