PALUBA
March 29, 2024, 03:51:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik za prenošenje vesti na forumu PalubaInfo

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cudna pilotska kaciga  (Read 6386 times)

Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« on: February 14, 2015, 03:19:56 pm »

Listam malo po military photos i naletim na ovu slicicu.
Kakve su ovo kvrge, nesto stealth, drugo mi ne pada na pamet.

2/11/2015 - A Royal Air Force pilot assigned to 1 (Fighter) Squadron, RAF Lossiemouth, Scotland, performs pre-flight checks on his Typhoon FGR4 fighter prior to a Red Flag training sortie at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
poz.

* kaciga.jpg (167.4 KB, 1280x799 - viewed 273 times.)
relja
vodnik I klase

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 03:30:46 pm »

To su ležišta za LED.
U kokpitu se nalaze senzori koji primaju signal sa LED da bi se irzačunao tačan položaj glave pilota, tj. u kojem pravcu je upućen pogled.

http://www.baesystems.com/enhancedarticle/BAES_157468;baeSessionId=H_aIefJiCOObdD-axWk8Y0IaoFgZtEkCjexa824Oy_oyU_y6o2rJ!-1128636558?_afrLoop=117592263581000&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null#!%40%40%3F_afrWindowId%3Dnull%26_afrLoop%3D117592263581000%26_afrWindowMode%3D0%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dn1vpewb6w_4

The Typhoon’s latest weapon isn’t something slung under the wing – but a system with ‘brains’ that sits on the pilot’s head.

How it works

Using the new helmet system, the pilot can now look at multiple targets, lock-on to them, and then, by voice-command, prioritise them.

It’s a lightning-fast system to let the pilot look, lock-on, and fire. Wherever the pilots head turns, his sensors and weapons face the same direction.

Imagery projected onto the pilot’s visor gives, amongst other information, speed, heading and height – and crucially, it also gives the precise position of any enemy aircraft or missiles. The imagery, which remains stable and accurate at all viewing angles, means the pilot can make rapid decisions without ever having to take their eyes off the target.

Why is it so special?

Conventional systems mean pilots have to point the aircraft in the direction they want to fire to get the enemy in a field of view before they engage their weapons. The super helmet system allows the pilot to let his helmet do the pointing without having to waste vital time manoeuvring the aircraft - giving a big advantage in combat.

Sensors working overtime

The bumps (infra-red LED’s) are used to calculate the pilot’s head position and its angle.

The LEDs on the helmet flash and the 3 sensors in the cockpit detect the flashing. The data is then used to calculate where the pilot is looking. As the pilot turns his head, the system continually re-configures to use the best sensor and LED combination to give the most accurate result. Accurate targeting is immediate; there’s no delay

Made to measure

The beam of light that shines out of the display needs to line up with the pilots pupil.

The helmet is lightweight with total head support mass 1.9kg and is custom fitted for comfort and balance. The helmet is made to measure for each pilot because it has to fit perfectly to ensure the weight is distributed evenly. The pilot's head is scanned with a laser for size and shape and a 3D model of the is then developed along. Other measurements taken include the distance between the eyes. The inner lining is manufactured to the exact shape of the pilot's head and is finished in Italian leather.

The pilot has a binocular display.

The view is 40 degrees fully overlapped which means that both eyes get the same picture. This makes it more relaxing for the pilot over long periods of time as monocular display can cause fatigue.

What the pilot thinks

Mark Bowman, our Chief Test Pilot adds

“This is a major advance in terms of combat capability and is something that gives Typhoon pilots a significant advantage when it comes to air combat. There is no doubt in my mind that the Eurofighter Typhoon leads the world in terms of this kind of capability – and this is something that all who have worked on the system can feel extremely proud of. It is a major advance in aviation capability.”
Gazda
zastavnik

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 04:15:09 pm »

Praćenje položaja glave.Ima čak i amaterska verzija za igranje kompjuterskih igrica,sa led diodama iz daljinskog i web kamerom..

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/
Solaris
kapetan bojnog broda

#vragu i rat#

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 04:16:28 pm »

A to je to, hvala ekipa.

poz.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼