PALUBA
April 29, 2024, 10:12:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Francuska testirala projektil M51  (Read 1657 times)

Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: November 14, 2008, 03:08:34 pm »

DefenceNews

Francuska je završila podvodno testiranje nenaoružanog podmorničkog balističkog projektila M51...

Cela vest
France completed a first undersea test launch of an unarmed M51 submarine ballistic missile Nov. 13 from the Biscarosse range, the ministry of defense said.

The firing was the third test launch of the strategic weapon system but the first from underwater, the ministry said in a statement. The firing took place at a submerged launch point, which allowed verification of the underwater phase of the missile launch.

"The test was followed all through the flight cycle by the test resources of the Délégation Générale pour l'Armement (DGA) and the test and measurement ship Monge," the statement said.

The M51 is the new missile due to enter service in 2010 on Le Terrible, the last of four in the Triomphant class of nuclear ballistic missile submarines. The M51 has a range of 9,000 kilometers, half again as much as the M45 missile it replaces.

Defense Minister Hervé Morin congratulated teams from the DGA, EADS Astrium, G2P, the joint venture between Snecma Propulsion Solide and SNPE Materiaux Energétiques, subcontractors, the CEA French Atomic Energy Commission and the armed forces.
duje
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 01:05:38 pm »

Vir: Defender hr
http://www.defender.hr/

Francuska naoružala podmornicu Le Triomphant sa projektilima M-51

Datum objave:

Francuska mornarica je zamijenila naoružanje na podmornici Le Triomphant, odnosno naoružala je sa balističkim projektilima M51 SSBN umjesto dosadašnjih M45 SLBM. Francuska je preuzela punu odgovornost i zapovjedanje sa Le Triomphant 4. kolovoza. Remont podmornice sa novim naoružanjem M51 započeo je u svibnju 2013.

Brod će sada nastaviti testiranje prije povratka u operativni ciklus. Le Triomphant je također opremljen sa SYCOBS (Systeme de Combat Commun Barracuda/SNLE) taktičkim borbenim sustavom i učinkovitijim SGN-3E globalnim navigacijskim sustavom. Le Triomphant je druga podmornica modificirana za M51 SLBM. Vigilant je prošla istu transformaciju između 2010. i 2013. godine . Posljednja podmornica koja će imati koristi od ove velike nadogradnje će biti Le Téméraire, s početkom u 2016.

* article-gallery-big-1439801290_829.jpg (89.11 KB, 800x535 - viewed 64 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: