PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 07:58:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Za sve probleme prilikom registracije obratite se mailom na brok@paluba.info

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sta je ovo?  (Read 4597 times)

stojan1974
mladji vodnik

« on: January 08, 2017, 11:03:46 pm »

Koji je ovo tip rakete....jel ovo neka sacma?

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 02:38:31 am by Brok » Logged
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:27:44 am »

Tenk ispalio karteč.

Tokom Vijetnamskog rata amerikanci su razvili municiju na principu karteča ali sa flašetama/strelicama, odnosno ekserima kako su ih oni zvali, koja je ispaljivana iz oruđa zemaljske artiljerije, tenkova, bacača granata, helikoptera...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beehive_anti-personnel_round

http://www.sabotdesigns.com/001.html

Ovo je neko novije zrno sa kuglicama koliko vidim.
stojan1974
mladji vodnik

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 08:33:48 am »

Ja sam mislio da je sa ovim zavrseno u srednjem veku. Kako prilikom eksplozije, ove kuglice ne ostete navoje u cevi topa?
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 08:50:09 am »

Zato što su spakovane u metalnu košuljicu, koja se odvaja od tela zrna. To ti se vidi od 0:03 na snimku. Našao sam i drugi snimak, ispod kojeg je objašnjeno o kojem se projektilu radi:

Shotgun Tank Round - XM1028 120mm Canister Tank Cartridge

The Tank Cartridge, 120mm, Canister, XM1028, is a tank round comprised of 1150 (est.) tungsten balls, which are expelled upon muzzle exit. There is no fuse on this round. While the dispersion pattern increases with range as the velocity of the balls decreases, the dense tungsten balls are used to minimize the velocity fall-off. This program responds to the USFK urgency of need signed by the CINC in Dec '99. RAPT Initiative Funding to be used for 6.0M in FY02 to accelerate development by one year earlier than previously planned.

This round meets urgent CINC, USFK requirements to provide effective rapid lethal reaction against massed assaulting infantry armed with hand held anti-tank and automatic weapons at close range (500 meters or less) thereby improving survivability. Additionally, this round will significantly increase the tank's lethality and enhance the tank crew's survivability. This additional capability will give the Abrams Tank the ability to survive RPG ambushes and to fully support friendly infantry assaults.

The M1028 Integrated Product Team achieved type classification standard of the canister round on 24 June 2005. The achievement followed closely their urgent release action, with rounds from early lots already headed to where they will do the most good. The earlier significant accomplishment happened in 2004 when the IPT successfully reached its milestone C, Type Classification for Low Rate Production Review, and the recommendation for urgent release to deployed forces by the Materiel Release Acceptance Board.

The 120mm M1028 Canister, formerly the XM1028, product and core team were honored as being one of the top 10 Army inventions of 2004. By 07 December 2004, the M1028 documentation and performance had been reviewed by the staff of the Program Executive Officer for Ammunition. Then, the program's executive officer, Brig. Gen. Paul S. Izzo, was briefed by Frank Altamura, the Office of the Project Manager Maneuver Ammunition System's item manager, and key staff. Izzo then signed the milestone decision authority documentation, which granted authority for the program to move forward into low-rate initial production.

Shortly after milestone C was approved, two urgent fielding requests were received by OPM-MAS in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. One request came from the Marine Corps. The second request came from Coalition Forces Land Component Command. The Coalition Forces UFR, approved by the G-3, was processed to respond to a request from the 1st Cavalry Division that was deployed to Iraq. The entire low-rate initial production lot was going to Iraq to support the current conflict.

In order to meet the urgent fielding requirement, the team was fortunate to have several existing components tested and available from other 120mm family of cartridges. The primer train, combustible cartridge case and reclaimed propellant all went 'into the mix.'

The M1028 is the first 120mm tank round to be fully insensitive-munitions compliant as certified by the Army Insensitive Munitions Board. The M1028 has also demonstrated effectiveness against other targets. The cartridge has been successfully tested against vehicles, structure walls and for obstacle reduction capabilities. Lethality has even been demonstrated on targets behind these structures. The M1028 adds a really powerful tool for tank crews and the troops they support.

The Marine Corps had the opportunity to fire a handful of the M1028 rounds during their gunnery training exercise in February 2005 at Camp Lejeune, N.C., in preparation for re-deployment to Iraq. Feedback was that the rounds impressed the tankers as well as a battalion commander from the 2nd Marine Division and the commanding general of the 2nd Marine Division beyond their expectations.

While industry was generating the first lots of low-rate production, partners at Fort Knox, Ky. and the ranges sped to develop the training, tactics and procedures needed to quickly field the M1028 to where it's needed. The ammunition support teams have gone into the area of responsibility to investigate what Soldiers need most. Soldiers and their leaders were very excited about being able to add canister to their inventories - the quicker the better.

Information from: http://www.globalsecurity.org/militar...
kosmonaut
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 09:00:40 am »

Znam za canister i on ima smisla kod topova sa velikom kinetičkom energijom, bilo da su strijelice ili kuglice, ali ovo sa NRZ mi nije baš neko rješenje, nema ubrzanje znači mora se aktivirati dodatno punjenje da izbaci strijelice! To dodatno komplicira cijelu stvar. Pitanje je kakvu prednost ima ova BG nad klasičnom fragmentacionom sa tren. upaljačem ili možda još bolje sa blizinskim ?
kumbor
Stručni saradnik - opšti
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 02:00:54 pm »

Znam za canister i on ima smisla kod topova sa velikom kinetičkom energijom, bilo da su strijelice ili kuglice, ali ovo sa NRZ mi nije baš neko rješenje, nema ubrzanje znači mora se aktivirati dodatno punjenje da izbaci strijelice! To dodatno komplicira cijelu stvar. Pitanje je kakvu prednost ima ova BG nad klasičnom fragmentacionom sa tren. upaljačem ili možda još bolje sa blizinskim ?

Ovo bi trebalo da je neka protivpešadijska granata, relativno malog dometa, jer karteč brzo gubi i brzinu i udarnu silu. Takva zrna su kod tenkova retka, jer postoje jeftinija,  prostija art. oruđa koja to isto rade, samo bolje. Na slici su uglavnom neke kuglice tipa sačme. Nisu ni flešete ni bilo šta složenije.
Bozo13
Stručni saradnik - KoV
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 02:06:23 pm »

Imaš i ove starije

I have read a lot of negative garbage from "Palestinian" supporters and Terrorists about the use by the IDF of Flechette Rounds. I was trained in the use of the 105MM Howitzer Beehive round the contains 8000 flechettes or as we often called them "nail rounds". These anti-Israel people say are too dangerous to use in Gaza. B.S. flecheette rounds by their very nature have limited penetration capability while they are extremely effective against enemy in the open (lessening the danger to civilians hiding in their homes. Now if said civilians are being active participants in warfare by being voluntary human shields then their fate is on their on heads by their own free will choices!). Their pattern can be modified by the angle of the the rounds approach angle to allow for a smaller or larger pattern coverage of the target area. I have personally fired such rounds out of a 105MM Howitzer during training at Fort Sill, OK. You will never forger the sound and I would never want to to face the round fired in my direction.

Flechette Rounds were very effective in Vietnam were they were used in many forms from 2,75" rockets from helicopters to 105MM direct fired rounds. You could set the 105MM rounds from muzzle to 1000 yards on the fuse the rounds I was trained on but that was decades ago. Warfare is not a game but is bloody, awful, brutal, and unforgiving. Soldiers and those who have seen it never want to rush into it unless they are sick of mind and soul. Sometimes it cannot be avoided and I have known adrenalin junkies that get "god" complexes who enjoy killing but just because you are good at something does not mean you have to enjoy doing it. Serving G_d and your fellow man is the most important things not self-service.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* gaza-flechette-shell.jpg (20.87 KB, 300x320 - viewed 68 times.)

* beehive.jpg (61.86 KB, 474x264 - viewed 76 times.)

* gaza-flechettes.jpg (16.21 KB, 235x313 - viewed 73 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info