PALUBA
April 27, 2024, 12:20:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Donirajte Palubu

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Protesti u Peruu  (Read 2398 times)

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 10:57:42 am »

Peru: Protesters rallying against PM Bellido scuffle with police outside congress in Lima

Protesters from different collectives scuffled with police officers outside the Peruvian congress in Lima on Thursday, where they demonstrated demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Guido Bellido over an alleged sexual verbal aggression to a congresswoman.

Police officers were trying to prevent the demonstrators to reach the Government palace.

A massive Peruvian flag was deployed in the street as demonstrators chanted slogans such as "women united will never be defeated" and "Bellido, listen up, we are taking you out."

"It is not the first time he has had misogynist, sexist and even homophobic attitudes and expressions and we cannot allow that," a protester, Maria Alva, stressed.

Protesters held signs against the alleged misogynist behaviour of the Prime Minister, accused of sexist verbal aggression towards congresswoman Patricia Chirinos, from the Avanza Pais party, who filed a complaint against him for having received sexist comments from Bellido.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 01:43:43 pm »

Peru: Protesters gather at police HQ in Lima to mark death of militant leader Abimael Guzman

Protesters gathered outside the Police Anti-Terrorism Directorate HQ, on Saturday, where they tore and trampled on images of Abimael Guzman, the recently deceased founder of the militant group Shining Path.

Guzman, aged 86, died on Saturday morning in prison from an infection following a number of weeks of poor health, the Pervian government announced on Saturday.

The Maoist leader of the Shining Path group was serving two life sentences at the time of his death.

He was captured in 1992 following a twelve year long campaign of violence in Peru, the Shining Path would continue their reign of violence until the 2000s. A total of 69,000 people were killed in the conflict.

Peruvian President Pedro Castillo condemned the violence that Guzman oversaw and sought to reiterate the importance of democracy in modern Peruvian society.

"Our position condemning terrorism is firm and unwavering. Only in democracy will we build a Peru of justice and development for our people," he said in a tweet.

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2022, 05:14:18 am »

Policijski čas zbog nemira koje je izazvao skok cena

Peruanski predsednik Pedro Kastiljo uveo je danas policijski čas u glavnom gradu Limi, zabranivši ljudima da napuštaju svoje domove u pokušaju da obuzda proteste protiv povećanja cena goriva i đubriva.

Piše: Srna

- Kabinet se saglasio da proglasi zabranu kretanja građana od 2.00 do 23.59 u utorak, 5. aprila kako bi zaštitio osnovna prava svih ljudi - rekao je Kastiljo u obraćanju koje je emitovano širom zemlje nešto pre ponoći.

Talas protesta protiv povećanja cena goriva i đubriva nastavljen je drugu sedmicu širom zemlje, dok se Vlada borila da snizi cene. Protesti predstavljaju suočavanje sa realnošću za levičarskog predsednika Pedra Kastilja, farmera i učitelja koji je pobedio na izborima prošle godine uz ogromnu podršku ruralne sirotinje. Protesti postaju sve nasilniji i najmanje četiri osobe su ubijene, saopštila je Vlada.

Demonstranti su juče zapalili naplatne kućice i sukobili se sa policijom u blizini grada Ike na jugu zemlje. Previranja su izbila prošle sedmice pošto su farmeri i kamiondžije blokirali neke glavne auto-puteve do Lime, što je dovelo do naglog porasta cena hrane. Vlada je odgovorila tokom vikenda predlogom da se odustane od sadašnjih poreza na gorivo u pokušaju da snizi cene, uz istovremeno povećanje minimalne zarade za oko 10 odsto na 1.205 sola, odnosno oko 332 dolara mesečno.

Peru je, takođe, uveo vanredno stanje za svoj poljoprivredni sektor zbog rasta cena đubriva izazvanih zapadnim sankcijama Rusiji, velikom izvozniku potaše, amonijaka, uree i drugih hranljivih materija u zemljištu. Kao i mnoge zemlje, Peru se i ranije borio sa visokom inflacijom. U martu je inflacija dostigla maksimum u poslednjih 26 godina, uglavnom zbog rasta cena goriva i hrane.

Izvor: www.blic.rs
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2022, 07:14:23 am »

Riots in #Lima - #Peru due to economic crisis

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511572700749189123

Pages:  1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: