PALUBA
March 29, 2024, 11:34:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ovde možete pogledati te poručiti knjigu "Ešalon" jedan od autora je srpski podoficir i naš global moderator Kubovac
"Istorija razvoja sovjetskih i ruskih radara, komandno-informacionih sistema i sistema automatizacije"

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sukobi u Maliju  (Read 58729 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2022, 07:51:38 am »

Hiljade demostranata izašlo na ulice Malija
Srna 05.02.2022.

Hiljade antifrancuskih demonstranata izašlo je danas na ulice prijestonice Malija mašući ruskim zastavama i paleći kartonske figure francuskog predsjednika Emanuela Makrona, proslavljajući protjerivanja francuskog izaslanika u Bamaku.

Mali je protjerao francuskog ambasadora prošle neđelje zbog onoga što je prelazna vlada zemlje opisala kao "neprijateljske i nečuvene" komentare bivše kolonijalne sile. Odnosi između Malija i njegovog bivšeg kolonizatora postali su teški nakon što je hunta, koja je preuzela vlast u avgustu 2020. godine, odustala od obećanja da će organizovati izbore u februaru i predložila da zadrži vlast do 2025. godine. Neodržavanje izbora dovelo je do kaznenih ekonomskih i finansijskih sankcija koje podržavaju Francuska i druge zemlje Evropske unije. EU je danas uvela sankcije, uključujući zabranu putovanja i zamrzavanje imovine, pet osoba uključujući premijera Malija Čogela Majgu i članove užeg kruga privremenog predsjednika Asimija Goite.

Oko 3.000 ljudi okupilo se danas u centru Bamaka. Adama Ben Dijara, poznat kao Kamarad Ben Le Servo, glasni nacionalistički proruski aktivista koga je EU optužila da je pomogao u rušenju vlade u avgustu 2020. godine, jedan je od onih koje je EU sankcionisala. Dijara je okupljenima rekao da je čast biti na listi sankcija EU. On je rekao da je protjerivanje francuskog ambasadora važan korak. On je dodao da sljedeći korak mora biti odlazak preko 5.100 vojnika za borbu protiv terorizma raspoređenih u Maliju kao pomoć u borbi protiv pobunjenika povezanih sa "Islamskom državom" i Al Kaidom.

"Radi bezbjednosti svog naroda, spreman sam da sklopim pakt sa Satanom da odvede Francusku i njene terorističke saveznike", rekao je Diara, govoreći o raspoređivanju ruskih plaćenika u Maliju, još jednom pitanju koje se pogoršalo odnose između Malija i Francuske i drugih zapadnih partnera koji se bore protiv militanata u Sahelu.

Izvor: www.blic.rs
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2022, 08:41:26 am »

EU imposes sanctions on Mali's PM, coup leaders

The European Union imposed sanctions on Mali's transitional prime minister and members of interim president Assimi Goita's inner circle, after the military ditched a plan for elections in February, the bloc's official journal said. FRANCE 24's Dave Keating tells us more.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2022, 03:27:13 pm »

Thousands in Mali celebrate expulsion of French ambassador

Thousands of people have rallied in Mali against the former colonial power, France.

They celebrated the expulsion of the French ambassador.

The demonstration happened on the same day the European Union unveiled a series of sanctions against the country's military leaders.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2022, 11:43:35 am »

'Moscow has nothing to do with Russian military in Mali' - Putin

Russian state had nothing to do with Russian military contractors working in Mali - Putin

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2022, 12:45:42 pm »

Mali's PM says France sought country's partition

Mali's prime minister on Monday accused France of having sought the partition of the west African country during its military mission there, the latest flare-up in relations between Paris and Bamako. In a 45-minute speech to diplomats gathered at his request, Choguel Kokalla Maiga denounced France, the former colonial power and a vocal critic of the military regime that appointed him.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2022, 11:31:15 am »

Macron expected to announce withdrawal of French troops from Mali

French President Emmanuel Macron this week will announce that French troops will be withdrawn from Mali and redeployed elsewhere in the Sahel following a breakdown in ties with the country's military regime, concurring sources say.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2022, 09:17:15 am »

France announces military mission withdrawal from Mali after nine years

In a joint statement together with its European partners and Canada, France said anti-terror operations in Mali would cease by June. The issue is likely to dominate a rare summit between the African Union and the European Union in Brussels today.

Was the French intervention in Mali a failure and where does this leave the fight against jihadism in Mali and in the region?

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2022, 09:26:06 am »

We understand' why France is pulling troops out of Mali, says Senegal president

France pull out of Mali: EU summit looks to boost strained ties with Africa

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2022, 09:28:41 am »

Macron says Wagner in Mali to secure 'business interests,' junta

French troops to pull out of Mali: In Ghana, 'people are very worried'

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2022, 09:31:21 am »

French military to quit Mali in possible boost to jihadists

France announces Mali withdrawal after 10-year jihadist fight I Eye on Africa

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2022, 10:41:37 am »

After Mali withdrawal: Sahel insecurity, coup contagion dominate EU-AU summit

Europe and Africa already had more than enough in their in=tray going into their first Brussels summit in nearly eight years. Now you can add coup contagion and the pullout of French-led anti-terror forces from Mali. The day started in Paris for key players in the Sahel. Will the crisis overshadow the EU-African Union summit?

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2022, 09:44:11 am »

Malians celebrate French troop withdrawal, expel ambassador

There have been scenes of jubilation in Mali, after France said it would begin to pull its troops out of the West African country. France has helped in the struggle against radical Islamic militias for nine years - until relations with Mali's military leaders turned sour. Paris objects to their alleged hiring of a Russian mercenary group to fight the jihadists. But for now there's a sense of relief in Bamako.

In the streets of Bamako, Malians waved brooms and sweep away ash - symbolising the departure of French troops after nearly a decade.

French President Emmanuel Macron announced the withdrawal of anti-jihadist forces on Thursday - after months of escalating tensions with Mali's military leaders.

But his inital timeline of four to six months is now under question. Mali's army-led goverment has expelled the French ambassador and demanded the immediate departure of both French and European forces.

On the streets, the mood among the government's supporters is clear. Popular resentment against France has been driven by its failure to stem the tide of radical Islamic attacks in Mali.The French troops' withdrawal now potentially opens the door for talks between the government and radical islamist forces it opposes.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2022, 08:20:17 am »

ISIS/Daesh militants released pic of part of the results of the fighting with the Azawad militias that took place on March 26 and 27 in the Menaka region.

During the fighting, more than 130 members of the Azawad movement were killed.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* Menaka region -1.jpg (76.38 KB, 942x780 - viewed 4 times.)

* Menaka region -2.jpg (309.75 KB, 1564x847 - viewed 4 times.)

* Menaka region - 3.jpg (174.87 KB, 1469x878 - viewed 6 times.)
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #238 on: April 23, 2022, 04:59:23 pm »

Russia supports Mali’s decision to look into circumstances around discovery of mass graves & expects France to facilitate an investigation into the killings.

Malian media links the bodies to a group of local shepherds, whose disappearance was blamed on France

* Mali.jpg (208.49 KB, 1280x895 - viewed 4 times.)
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2022, 03:32:14 pm »

Russian private military contractors reportedly in Mali.

* wagner mali.jpg (178.86 KB, 1280x850 - viewed 4 times.)
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info