Ponos Talijanske ratne mornarice MAS 15 i Maiale

(1/2) > >>

milan55:
Ponos Talijanske ratne mornarice M.A.S 15 i Maiale muzeji Rim i Venecija

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [attachment=10]

milan55:
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

:marinero :marinero :marinero :marinero :marinero :marinero       :pilot :pilot :pilot :pilot :pilot :pilot

kumbor:

Tj. obični drveni TČ, malečak, primitivan i ne naročito brz, i  "sklepana, jeftina" ronilica čiji je naziv u prevodu "svinja" ili možda "krmača" pokazali su se za Italijane uspešnijima i vrednijima od krstarica i bojnih brodova. U tom smislu se mogu njima samo ponositi!

milan55:
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Gazda:
Legendarna postrojba i odlične slike!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page