PALUBA
April 29, 2024, 02:37:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Donirajte Palubu

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Komandni toranj podmornice Kursk pronađen na otpadu  (Read 2416 times)

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« on: May 12, 2009, 03:22:54 pm »

Komandni toranj podmornice Kursk, koja je potonula sa 118 mornara u Barencovom moru u 2000 godini, je pronađen u martu ove godine kako rđa na otpadu metala u Murmansku. Toranj je donet na otpad pre šest godina.

Bilo je predviđeno da bude deo memorijalnog centra koji je trebao da se izgradi crkve Spasa u Murmansku, koji zbog nedostatka sredstava nikada nije izgrađen. Kaže se da je trebalo skupiti sumu od  22.000 evra ali da nije obezbeđena niti od države niti od lokalnih vlasti. Pre godinu dana, toranj je prodat anonimnom privatniku i od tada je na otvorenom i čeka svoju sudbinu ....

Kursk sail sold as scrap metal

The sail (tower) of the Northern Fleet submarine Kursk, which sank with 118 sailors in the Barents Sea in 2000, was last march found rusting at a scrap metal ground in Murmansk.
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
photo: Kursk tower (TV21.ru)

The submarine sail was brought to the scrap metal ground six years ago, TV 21 reports. It was meant to be part of a memorial over the accident that was to be raised by the church Saviour on the Water in Murmansk, but because of lack of funding, no memorial has so far been made. Neither the town authorities nor the Northern Fleet or any private enterprises have given money to raise a memorial. The sum needed for the memorial is said to be a little more than 22.000 EUR. One year ago the sail was sold to a scrap metal receiving station in Murmansk by unknown persons.

Northern Fleet Commander Nikolay Maksimov has promised to take the submaine sail’s fate under his personal control, Newsru.com writes. He was deeply indignant over the information about the sail being left to rust at a scrap metal ground and says he will use all his efforts to make the sail into a memorial over the accident.

The nuclear submarine Kursk sank in the Barents Sea after an explosion on board during preparations to fire dummy torpedoes. All the 118 persons on board were killed. The submarine was raised from the sea bottom in a large international operation in 2001 and brought to a ship yard in Roslyakovo for scrapping.

Source: www.barentsobserver.com

* towerl.jpg (12.98 KB, 280x210 - viewed 45 times.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:08:42 pm by kuzmar, Reason: slike u atachment » Logged
Rade
Administrator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 07:10:53 pm »

Bruka, šta reći... tih 118 ljudi je zaslužilo da država Rusija odvoji tu sumu za memorijalni centar, kad već nisu hteli da zovu pomoć na vreme...
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:47:17 pm »

Bruka i sramota...
Bane
stariji vodnik I klase

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:38 pm »

Za ovo stvarno ne postoji komentar...
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 01:11:17 pm »

Stvarno je bruka velika ... Ali mislim da ova vest nije ništa iznenađujuća ... Odavno je Rusija na sve moguće načine želela da zatvori priču o Kursku ... Na ovaj ili onaj način ..... Pokazalo se, nažalost, na najsramniji način .... Suma od 22.000 eura je smešna stvar, to danas može da priušti i najmanja palanka a kamoli velika Rusija ... Nekom smeta svako sećanje na te ljude i ovo je najblaže rečeno nemar mada mi padaju na pamet i mnogo teže reči ...
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 03:22:20 pm »

Memorijalni centar "Kursk" će biti izgrađen

Guverner Murmanske oblasti Dimitrij Dimitrienko je preuzeo ličnu odgovornost za podizanje spomenika mornarima "Kurska". Osnovana je radna grupa za izgradnju memorijalnog centra. Otkriće o lokaciji komandnog tornja "Kurska" je izazvalo zgražanje širom Rusije.

U nastavku cela vest ...

Kursk memorial will be raised

Murmansk Oblast Governor Dmitry Dmitriyenko has taken personal responsibility for raising of a monument over the sailors on Kursk.

The sail (tower) from the Northern Fleet submarine Kursk, which sank with 118 sailors in the Barents Sea in 2000, was recently found rusting at a scrap metal ground in Murmansk. The discovery has created much indignation amongst Russians.

Dmitry Dmitriyenko, the newly appointed Governor of Murmansk Oblast has now established a working group of representatives from the Murmansk town administration and the Northern Fleet Command, a press release from the regional government says.

The working group shall within a matter of days work out cost estimating documentation for two memorial projects – one by the Lake Semyonovskaya in Murmansk and one by the war memorial Alyosha, a 30-meter-tall statue of a soldier overlooking the city.

Source: www.barentsobserver.com
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 08:07:25 pm by kuzmar, Reason: uklonjen neispravan link » Logged
duje
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 08:43:55 pm »

Na poginule mornare če se sječati samo članovi njihovih porodica. "Država"  brzo zaboravi data obečanja. Takve  slične stvari se događaju i kod nas.
Pozdrav
Duje
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: