Razarači klase "Beograd"

<< < (69/74) > >>

Dreadnought:

Quote from: Andrejevic on September 22, 2018, 04:26:07 pm

Нађох ову фотографију на интернету, нажалост није велике резолуције.

Da probamo ...

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

jadran2:
Ispred "Ljubljane"
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

gjs:
Hello,

I'm sorry I need to write in English. Could you please tell me something about the plans to build next 2 destroyers of this class in Yugoslavia. I think no works started even according to some sources (like Weyers) the construction start was scheduled for 1939. What names could have the next 2 destroyers? Was there any material prepared or and weapons ordered for 2 new destroyers?

Thanks a lot in advance for any answer to the above questions

Greg

kumbor:
Lyublyana and Zagreb were built in Split with french assistance. Completed. Seized by italians. Zagreb blown up in Bocca by yugoslav offiicers 17.04.41. Lyublyana wrecked off cape Bon 1943. Beograd german TA, german equipment installed, scuttled in Trieste 1945. Salvaged and scrapped.

There was only one more destroyer planned. Fleet type of about 2400 tons D. French project based on Le Triomphant class. 5x5,5in Skoda, 10x40mm Bofors, 2x3 550mm TTs. Laid down in 1939. Launched by Italians and widened to install italian propulsion. Sabotaged while building. Building resumed after the war up to redefined project. Italian propulsion - Thornycroft boilers and Tosi/Beluzzo turbines for 32 kts approx. American artillery  4x5in./38, 12x 40mm american Bofors, 1x5 21inTTs. American radars and sonar. Completed 1958. Phased out late 70s, static training ship Pula until 1984. Then scrapped.

gjs:
Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I know about Split (or Italian Spalato) but I asked for the next 2 destroyers of Beograd class. I'm 100% sure that Weyers (1939 and 1940) stated that there were plans to build next 2 destroyers of this class in Split...

Thx

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page