PALUBA
April 19, 2024, 08:14:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Čitajte na Palubi roman "Centar" u nastavcima, autora srpskog podoficira i našeg administratora Kuzme

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MiG-29  (Read 238302 times)

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 10:05:51 am »

Ipak sam se zeznuo, posle rata su kupili 29-ke od belorusa, ali u jadnom stanju, a rusi su ih zezali jer su im prvo oni ponudili avione.

Understanding the lessons, immediately after the war, Peru moved to correct these deficiencies of the FAP. Not finding any source ready or able to supply advanced fighters in the West, the FAP turned to Belarus, in April 1996, ordering 16 single-seat MiG-29 (ASCC-Code: “Fulcrum C”) and two MiG-29UBs. Originally armed with R-27R (ASCC-Code: “AA-10 Alamo”) and R-73 (ASCC-Code “AA-11 Archer”) air-to-air missiles, in 1998 these aircraft were upgraded to a standard similar to MiG-29SE, and became compatible with the R-77/RVV-AE (ASCC-Code: “AA-12 Adder”) medium-range air-to-air missile, with radar homing in terminal flight phase. The R-77s arrived together with three MiG-29SEs, bought directly from Russia, the purchase of which was possible due to improved relations between Lima and Moscow once Peru had paid its outstanding debts. Previously, the Russians refused to supply spares and provide technical assistance for FAP MiG-29s, which was requested by the company Beltechexport of Belarus from Rosovooruzhenie after the first four MiGs were delievered to Peru, aboard an Antonov An-124 transport. This decision was certainly influenced by the fact, that originally MiG MAPO offered MiG-29Vs to Peru, at a price of $24 million per aircraft, but the FAP opted for Belarussian aircraft as these were cheaper, at between $11 and 14 million apiece.
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 06:24:28 pm »

Rusija će pokloniti Libanu 10 "migova"

17/12/2008

Rusija će libanskoj armiji, u okviru vojne pomoći, pokloniti deset aviona "mig-29", saopštio je danas direktor Federalne službe za vojno-tehničku saradnju (FSVTS) Rusije Mihail Dmitrijev. Kako je prenela agencija RIA Novosti, Dmitrijev je rekao da će avioni biti remontovani i modernizovani.

Izvor:Tanjug
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:21:17 am by Dreadnought » Logged
ZastavnikDjemo
poručnik korvete

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 07:11:13 pm »

Ova vest mi je u najmanju ruku čudna. Prvo, Liban već duže vreme i nema pravo RV, pošto ima svega dvadesetak UH-1H i nekoliko remontovanih Puma. Poslednji borbeni avioni RV Libana su bili Miraž-III, koje je kupio Pakistan (zbog jako slabog naleta, zmajevi su im bili kao novi), i Hawker Hunter, od kojih je nekoliko oboreno tokom građanskog rata. Sve u svemu, jako interesantno, mogli su i nama da daju još jednu eskadrilu kada su već toliko darežljivi... Grin
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 08:23:16 pm »

Vala su stvarno mogli i nama da poklone desetak 29-ki, mi bar imamo polote koji znaju da lete na njima. Nešto mi tu ne štima, tek tako da pokllanjaju avione.... Wink
dejina81
desetar

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 01:26:21 pm »

zato sto ce verovatno libanci u okviru buduce kupovine nesto kupiti od rusa!!!
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 09:29:31 pm »

Rusko vazduhoplovstvo dobija 34 nova MiG-29SMT i UBT

Nakon sto su Alzirci vratili 15 isporucenih aviona od ukupno 35 koliko je trebalo da bude isporuceno zbog "loseg kvaliteta", i zatrazili Su-30 u zamenu, avione MiG-29 preuzece rusko vazduhoplovstvo:

Russian Air Force to get 34 warplanes rejected by Algeria

13/01/2009 14:15 MOSCOW, January 13 (RIA Novosti) - Russia's Air Force will receive later this year 34 modern MiG-29SMT and MiG-29UBT fighter jets that Algeria refused to accept under an earlier contract, a Russian Defense Ministry source said on Tuesday.

Russian arms export monopoly Rosoboronexport had signed a $1.3 bln contract to deliver 29 one-seat MiG-29SMT fighters and six two-seat MiG-29UB fighters to Algeria in March 2006 as part of an $8 billion military cooperation agreement.

However, after receiving 15 MiG fighters, Algeria refused further deliveries in May 2007. It then froze all payments under contracts with Russia in October 2007, requiring that Moscow first take back the 15 MiG-29s due to their "inferior quality."

The aircraft were eventually returned to Russia last April.

Some Russian media sources reported that Algeria had asked Russia to deliver 14 to 16 Su-30 Flanker fighters in exchange for the MiG-29 Fulcrum aircraft it was supposed to receive under the contract.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:26:04 am by Dreadnought » Logged
FF
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 10:59:07 pm »

Ispostavilo se da zmajevi korišteni za kompletiranje alžirskih MiG-29SMT nisu bili novi, već proizvedeni pre 10 i više godina, za serijske avione koji nisu kompletirani za rusko RV, pre nego što je serijska proizvodnja MiG-29 prekinuta. Ah ti Rusi ...
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 11:20:33 pm »

Da, trebalo je da stavim navodnike na "novi" Smiley
FF
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 06:53:02 am »

Pa u neku ruku jesu novi, jer nisu nikada leteli. MiG-29SMT nije serijski avion, niti je ikada rađen kao serijski. Serijska proizvodnja MiG-29 prekinuta je pre 10-ak godina i ovi zmajevi su zapravo ostaci nodovršenih primeraka čije je proizvodnja tekla još po narudžbinama za domaćeg RV iz epohe SSSR-a. SMT je modernizovana varijanta neke starije serije MiG-29 i obuhvata u nekoliko varijanti različite pakete opreme i naoružanja. Danas se nigde ne može dobiti potpuno nov MiG-29. Nudi se proizvodnja novih MiG-33, a proizvedena je ograničena serija palubnih MiG-29K za Indijsku Ratnu Mornaricu, ali osim vizuelne sličnosti, struktura tog aviona nema neke velike sličnosti sa onom na serijskim MiG-29. Ovde će najverovatnije biti da su Alžirci platili avione kao nove, a onda kada su pregledani prvi pristigli primerci, neprijatno su bili iznenađeni natpisima "Zdelano v SSSR". Između ostalog, zato i procedura nabavke borbenog aviona u ozbiljnim zemljama zahteva mnogo vremena - da se do najsitnijih detalja izdefinišu svi TT zahtevi.
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 05:41:22 pm »

Nakon pada MiG-29 tokom oktobra i jednomesecne suspenzije letova ovih aviona, dozvolu za upotrebu nije dobilo cak 70% letelica zbog zastarelosti i problema sa korozijom.

Some 70% of Russia's MiG-29 fighters unable to fly - experts

06/02/2009 14:39 MOSCOW, February 6 (RIA Novosti) - At least 200 MiG-29 Fulcrum fighters, or 70% of the total in service with the Russian Air Force, are too old to take to the skies, a Russian business daily said on Friday citing military experts.

Following a MiG-29 crash in East Siberia last December, the Defense Ministry admitted for the first time that Russia's MiG-29 fleet was mostly outdated and not capable of performing combat duties.

The crash was the second in East Siberia involving a MiG-29 fighter in less than two months. In mid-October, a MiG-29 fighter crashed 60 kilometers (37 miles) from the Domna airfield during a regular training flight. The pilot ejected safely.

Lt. Gen. Sergei Bainetov said on Wednesday that all aircraft of this type were thoroughly inspected after the crash and the probe revealed "traces of corrosion on the tail unit of some of the planes."

Only 30% of the MiG-29s were allowed to resume flights after a month-long suspension.

The Kommersant daily said in an article on Friday that experts believe the aircraft, which was developed in the 1970s and supplied to the Air Force between 1983 and 1993, has become obsolete and needs to be removed from active service.

In the past, the Russian Air Force rejected radical modernization of MiG-29s, choosing the upgrade of Su-27 Flanker and MiG-31 Foxhound interceptors.

The production of new MiG-29s at an assembly plant near Moscow was stopped a long time ago, and in the 1990s Russia built the aircraft mainly for exports from assembly kits inherited from the Soviet Union, Kommersant said.

Even though Russia's state arms exporter Rosoboronexport has promised the Defense Ministry that it will deliver in the near future 34 MiG-29SMTs, rejected by Algeria, to the Russian Air Force, these aircraft will not be able to replace 281 MiG-29 fighters currently in service.

Russia's first fifth-generation fighter will make its maiden flight by the end of this year, but it will take at least five years to finally put it in service with the Air Force. Meanwhile, Russia may not be able to operate about a third of its fighter fleet, the paper said.

Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov, who is in charge of arms procurement, said on January 20 that Russia's fifth-generation fighter must be commissioned with the Air Force by 2015.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 07:04:03 pm by dexy » Logged
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 06:50:25 pm »

Rusija naručuje tranšu MiG-29K

Ruska država je rešila da pomogne finansijski i na svaki drugi način posrnulog "Džina". Otuda ne čudi odluka da od MiG-a naruči tranšu palubnih MiG-29K aviona.

Russia to Buy Carrier-Capable MiG-29Ks

13-Feb-2009
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
MiG-29K, parked

In mid-January 2009, “MiG to Fold into UAC With Sukhoi?” discussed the perilous financial situation facing a firm that was once synonymous with Russian aerospace engineering. Orders for its capable multi-role MiG-29SM and MiG-29M/M2 fighters have been very slow, the firm lost key competitions to produce Russia’s next-generation fighter and next-generation trainer, and Algeria’s order cancellation came as a hard blow. RAC MiG reportedly lost RUB 11 billion rubles in 2008, and the firm faces a RUB 44.8 billion ($1.25 billion) debt.

That crisis is creating further unease among potential buyers. The Russian Air Force’s own lack of interest to date in the thrust-vectoring MiG-29OVT/-35 variant being offered to India is raising concerns about the IAF being the type’s sole owner, and therefore its sole source of ongoing maintenance support and upgrades. These concerns are shared with respect to the carrier-capable MiG-29K STOBAR (Short Take-Off, But Assisted Recovery), whose only orders to date have come from India. At present, Russia’s own Admiral Kuznetsov carrier flies 2-seat SU-33 (aka. SU-27K) fighters, as well as Ka-27 helicopters, and 2-seat SU-25UBP Frogfoot close-support aircraft that are used in a naval trainer role, but capable of operational use as well.

Russian Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov appears to be taking steps to restore confidence, and was quoted by RIA Novosti as saying that:

“The state will support in every possible way, including financially, this one of Russia’s largest companies. A draft weapons procurement program envisions the purchase of MiG-29KUB naval fighters for deployment on future aircraft carriers.”

The MiG-29KUB is the aircraft’s 2-seat version, which could also be used in a trainer role for carrier pilots, or deployed in land-based role.

Izvor:DiD

* airmig29kparkedfoldedlgbe9.jpg (49.85 KB, 640x425 - viewed 143 times.)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:45:38 pm by Dreadnought » Logged
Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 01:53:36 pm »

Rusija: Povučeno 90 "Migova"

14. mart 2009.

Ruska vojska povukla je 90 borbenih aviona MiG-29 za koje je prilikom inspekcije sprovedene posle jedne nesreće u decembru ocenjeno da su neispravni.

"Za sada, od ukupnog broja aviona tipa MiG-29 izvršili smo inspekciju oko 200 letelica, a 100 je dobilo dozvolu za letenje. Oko 90 aviona tog tipa je povučeno iz programa letenja", izjavio je portparol vazdušnih snaga pukovnik Vladimir Drik.

Kontrolom će biti obuhvaćeni i ostali avioni, a defektne letelice će biti popravljene i vraćene, ukoliko finansijske mogućnosti to budu dopuštale, kazao je on.

Prema navodima agencije Interfaks, ruska vojna avijacija ima oko 300 aviona tipa MiG-29.

Ruska vojska je privremeno suspendovala letove tih aviona nakon nesreće jednog od njih u Sibiru, kada je poginuo pilot.

Izvor: Beta
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:36:20 pm by Dreadnought » Logged
Bane
stariji vodnik I klase

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 06:54:03 pm »

Inače, ova vest je odjeknula kao bomba u Rusiji i izuzetno je neprijatno bilo za ministra vojnog. RV je smatrana za elitu ruske vojske, pa čak je i Putin često isticao avijaciju kao ključni oslonac vojske. Da ne pominjem užasnu pozicijukonstruktorskog biroa koji će posle ovoga biti primoran da uđe u među združene biroe.
dexy
kapetan korvete

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 07:19:20 pm »

Malezija izbacuje iz upotrebe problematične MiG-29N

Malezija je odlučila da povuče iz upotrebe svoje MiG-29 u narednih par godina zbog problema koje su imali sa održavanjem aviona ovog tipa još od njihove nabavke početkom devedesetih. Avione će pokušati da prodaju, a još uvek nisu odlučili koji tip bi mogao da ih zameni, a pored toga, zbog svetske finansijske krize su im sredstva ograničena. Malezija je nedavno kupila 18 aviona tipa Su-30MKM koji će biti isporučeni do kraja godine, a pored njih imaju u upotrebi i 8 aviona F/A-18D, takođe nabavljeni početkom devedesetih.

Cela vest:

Malaysia to phase out troublesome MiG-29 fighters
By Siva Govindasamy

Malaysia has announced plans to phase out its RSK MiG-29N fighters over the next few years, with the fleet having been plagued by problems since it bought the type in the early 1990s.

"I have decided that from next month, the aircraft will be phased out and we should find a way to sell them to certain companies or countries approved by the United Nations," Malaysia's new defence minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi told the official Bernama news agency.

The minister did not say what would replace the MiG-29s, which are operated in an interceptor role. The Royal Malaysian Air Force is scheduled to receive its last six of 18 Sukhoi Su-30MKMs by year-end, and already operates eight Boeing F/A-18Ds and 13 BAE Systems Hawk 208s that are used in a light attack role.

Industry sources say Malaysia has encountered problems in obtaining spares for its 14 MiG-29s, and that maintenance has been an issue for a long while. A mid-life upgrade had been mooted as a possible solution to the problems, but sources say it would be cheaper over the long run to buy new fighters instead.

Kuala Lumpur already has a pending requirement for another 18 fighters. Observers believe that it could begin a competition in a few years and assess the Su-30, Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet and potentially Saab's Gripen. The air force could now ask the defence ministry to increase the number of fighters it buys through this tender to replace the MiG-29s.

One problem, however, is Malaysia's tight defence budget. Last October, the global economic crisis forced it to delay a plan to buy Eurocopter EC725s to replace its army's Sikorsky S-61 "Nuri" utility helicopters.

It has also postponed a plan to buy eight airborne early warning and control system aircraft until the 10th Malaysia Plan, covering 2011-15, or even the subsequent plan, spanning 2016-20. The country also has requirements for maritime patrol aircraft and anti-submarine warfare helicopters.

Izvor: Flightglobal
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:13:58 am by Dreadnought » Logged
Dylan Dog
mladji vodnik

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 11:02:17 am »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

* 11.jpg (48.56 KB, 600x343 - viewed 270 times.)

* 12.jpg (36.69 KB, 600x352 - viewed 268 times.)

* 13.jpg (50.41 KB, 600x401 - viewed 287 times.)

* 14.jpg (41.73 KB, 620x284 - viewed 281 times.)

* 15.jpg (50.7 KB, 500x181 - viewed 377 times.)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:46:14 pm by Boro Prodanic, Reason: Ubacivanje slika u atačment » Logged
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: