PALUBA
March 28, 2024, 12:06:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Obavezno proverite neželjenu (junk/spam) e-poštu da bi aktivirali svoj nalog

Home   Help Login Register  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Mesto za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Njemačka: PzKpfw Tiger  (Read 54602 times)

BrankoBananko
vodnik I klase

« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2020, 01:50:45 pm »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Japanci su kupili jedan primerak Tigra i planirali ga poslati u Japan rastavljenog pomocu podmornice. Medjutim plan je bio neizvodiv pa su ga iznajmili nazad Nemcima i biva unisten.

* Eicp1GWXsAUdlAN.png (174.89 KB, 549x376 - viewed 16 times.)
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2021, 01:20:13 pm »

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2021, 08:59:15 am »

Ferdinand: The Bastard Tiger

The Ferdinand (later renamed into Elefant) heavy tank destroyer (originally a Sturmgeschütz / Assault Gun) was based on the Porsche-Tiger chassis aka the rejected Tiger prototype. Only around 90 were produced yet despite its weight and other problems even a handful made it to the Battle of Berlin in 1945. In this video we look at the origin, armament, armor, mobility and various other aspects of the Ferdinand.

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2021, 11:35:54 am »

3 King Tigers vs T-34-85s - Tank Battle of Oględów, Poland

One of the most memorable tank engagements of the second world war occurred towards the end of the Lvov-Sandomierz offensive in Poland, between the 501st Heavy Panzer Battalion and elements of the Soviet 6th Guards Tank Army, namely 53rd Guards Tank Brigade.

First battle of King Tigers on the Eastern Front was near the Polish village Ogledow, on 12th Aug 1944.

On the evening of 11 August 1944, Lt. Aleksandr P. Oskin of the Soviet 53rd Guards Fastov Tank Brigade  was ordered to patrol the Polish village of Ogledow where he was expected to link up with the unit's 2nd Battalion.

He was platoon leader of three T-34–85s that would ambush the King Tigers.

MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2021, 02:54:50 pm »

Here, Tiger II "332" arrives at the Training Support Facility at Ft. Benning GA by way of HET, tug, and Herc! See some of the process involved in the historic move

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2022, 04:23:18 pm »

The Lost Tiger | VK45.02(H) 'Tiger II' Henschel Improved Tiger

It is hard to imagine anyone with even a passing knowledge of armored warfare that is not able to recognize and differentiate between a Tiger and a King Tiger. They are very different looking tanks from the stable of Henschel und Sohn G.m.b.H of Kassel, Germany.

How the Tiger II follows the Tiger I in design is clearly more complex than simply an improvement over the Tiger I, as it appears to incorporate substantial improvements in all areas. This apparent ‘leap’ in design can seem confusing because there is a step in-between these two vehicles which has not previously been well recorded or understood. This missing step in Tiger evolution is the VK45.02(H) and understanding the VK45.02(H) allows for an understanding of the Tiger I, the Tiger II, and the Tiger III (what we know today as the Tiger II).

Dreadnought
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2022, 03:51:00 pm »

Catch A Tiger! Snatching Hitler's Secret Tank

The British and Americans harboured a long-held desire to capture a German Tiger tank for study. The British managed to achieve that ambition at Point 174 in Tunisia in April 1943. That Tiger still exists today. Find out how the British did it, and how the Tiger was preserved.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Prijatelji

▼▼▼▼

Prostor za Vaš baner

kontakt: brok@paluba.info