PALUBA
April 26, 2024, 08:19:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Važno - Pravilnik foruma PALUBAinfo

Home   Help Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oružja budućnosti  (Read 4480 times)

Duki
Počasni član foruma
zastavnik I klase

« on: May 15, 2008, 08:36:45 pm »

Bogami ruje ne džabalebare ...

<iframe width="720" height="420" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uY1mn1IxFs8?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

There are three classic states of matter: solid, liquid, and gas; however, plasma is considered by some scientists to be the fourth state of matter because of its unique properties. Ionized refers to presence of one or more free electrons, which are not bound to an atom or molecule. The free electric charges make the plasma electrically conductive so that it responds strongly to electromagnetic fields.

Plasma typically takes the form of neutral gas-like clouds (e.g. stars) or charged ion beams, but may also include dust and grains (called dusty plasmas).[1] They are typically formed by heating and ionizing a gas, stripping electrons away from atoms, thereby enabling the positive and negative charges to move more freely.
The Radio Instrument Building Research Institute under the supervision of Academician A. Avramenko developed a plasma weapon capable of killing any target at altitudes of up to 50 kilometers. Engineers and scientists of the institute in cooperation with the National Research Institute of Experimental Physics (Arzamas-16), Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute, and Central Machine Building Research Institute prepared a concept of the international experiment Doverie (Trust) for testing of the Russian plasma weapon at the American ABM testing ground in the Pacific Ocean together with the US. The cost of the experiment was estimated at $300 million. According to Academician Avramenko, the plasma antimissile weapon would not only cost tens times less than the American SDI, but would also be much simpler in development and operation. The offered joint project could save expenditures on development of its own plasma weapon for the US. The plasmoid based on the energy of ground super-high frequency generators or laser (optical) generators creates an ionized territory in the trajectory of a warhead and in front of it, and completely disrupts the aerodynamics of the object's flight, after which a target leaves its trajectory and is ruined by monstrous overloads. The killing effect is delivered to the target at the speed of light

Izvor: youtube

A evo još malo opširnije o plazmi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:30:52 pm by leut, Reason: sređen youtube link » Logged
Duki
Počasni član foruma
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 08:37:06 pm »

Ukoliko naletite na još neki projekat pišite ...
Duki
Počasni član foruma
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 02:27:20 pm »

Ovo je nenormalno, 'mitraljez' sa 36 cevi, ispaljuje 1000000 metaka u minuti   ... mislim bar tako kažu, a ja im verujem

<iframe width="720" height="420" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xe-QP8s1ZJc?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:31:50 pm by leut, Reason: sređen youtube link » Logged
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 03:07:22 pm »

To ti je australijski izum, zrna su u cevi poređana jedno iza drugog, a između njih je punjenje koje ih izbacuje. Opaljenje se vrši elektronski i nema pokretnih delova. Teoretski je moguće ispaliti 1.000.000 zrna u minuti, ali je ponovno punjenje cevi moguće samo u fabrici. Napravili su i bacač granata 40 mm na istom principu. Mislim da se oruzje zove STORM ili HELL STORM, proveriću.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:32:44 pm by leut » Logged
Nenad
Prijatelj foruma
potporučnik

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 03:07:47 pm »

ovo j... kevu sta god da je! Cheesy
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 03:13:03 pm »

Proverio Tongue  Ovo čudo se zove METAL STORM i pravi ga istoimena fabrika iz Brizbejna u Australiji. Još uvek je u fazi ispitivanja. Bilo je par emisija na TV-u o ovom čudu, a ameri se razmišljaju da ga isprobaju na brodovima kao zamenu za PHALANX-e. Napravili su i pištolj sa 3 cevi na istom principu.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:33:35 pm by leut » Logged
Nenad
Prijatelj foruma
potporučnik

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 03:20:13 pm »

Bas se pitam zasto se zove "storm..."! Jezivo...
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 03:23:16 pm »

Na adresi www.metalstorm.com imaš i video snimke gađanja iz bacača granata,e to je tek jezivo.
Duki
Počasni član foruma
zastavnik I klase

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 04:37:39 pm »

Evo bacača granata

<iframe width="720" height="420" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HyAjzowYP1o?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Evo još jednog ...

<iframe width="720" height="420" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zx_9_RgMPCE?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 09:34:25 pm by leut, Reason: sređen youtube link » Logged
MOTORISTA
Počasni global moderator
kapetan bojnog broda

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 10:56:38 pm »

Ugradiš ovako nešto na tamića i imaš odličnu stvar za podršku.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: